4.8

4.8

great product!

from Fremont, CA

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

I think the Blistex Complete Moisture is a great product for several reasons. For one, it is really effective at moisturizing and hydrating your lips. After you apply it and it dries, you can really feel it locking in the moisture. In addition, the Blistex Complete Moisture product smells great, which is another plus. When you apply it, the product feels really smooth and silky on your lips (rather than feeling too sticky or heavy like some other lips products out there). Plus, the Blistex Complete Moisture products are relatively inexpensive. For instance, if you can find it on sale at your local drugstore, you probably won't even have to shell out more than a few bucks for a great lip product that will last you for a long time. Overall, I would definitely recommend this product to those of you who are susceptible to chapped or dry lips. I am loyal to the Blistex lip care line, and I'm sure you'll be converted if you give them a try.

Best Blistex Product out there.

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

I am not a girly girl.  I don't "do" lip balm, lipstick- and normally I don't use anything for chapped lips either.  I hate the bulky, waxy feeling of most lip products that make you go "ugh, did I just slather my lips with candle wax?"

That being said, last year we had one of the worst winters ever where I live.  My lips were cracked and bleeding and finally I just couldn't take it anymore. We headed to the store where I was confronted with thousands of options.  I chose Blistex because I'd heard of it, it had pretty packaging, and because it said "complete moisture".  I figured that's what I needed

Wow, sometimes judging a book by its cover really does work out.

This is a light, quick working product.  I put it on and it feels like it sinks in VERY quickly.  No walking around for an hour feeling like your lips are weighed down with goo.  It's not one of those overly fragrant froo-froo items where people 25 feet away are saying "Does anyone smell lilac vanilla?"  It's simple, and it's effective.  It does it's job quickly, quietly and even my husband uses it.  Great for everyone in the family!

Bam! Hydration!

from Houston, TX

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

The Blistex complete moisture with SPF 15 is the complete package. The package is small enough and looks just like every other chap-stick but it really packs a punch. You can really feel the moisture as soon as you apply on your lips. It is absolutely perfect for those dry winter days where you have constant non-stop chapped lips and it even feels great during those hot summer days because it feels almost like a liquid on your lips. Although i have mostly raves for this product there are a couple of things i am picky about. First of all it has a weird smell and taste i cant figure out what it reminds me of but it isn't bad or good it's just "tolerable".  I also don't care too much for the feeling of it on my lips after a while. After a while it kinda feels cakey so I don't leave it on for too long. But it really does provide moisture and overall it really does it's job well, and the price is something you can complain about because it is very reasonable and even cheap! So its worth a shot!

completely satisfying

from Rockford, IL

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

I am a big user of lip balms and based upon a glowing review that I read in my local newspaper I decide to give Blistex Complete Moisture a try. The review indicated that out of the 5 people the editor had try the product, they rated Complete Moisture as the best of 10 lip balms.  I liked the fact that someone described it as sweet tasting and smelling as froot loops.

My own experience was a bit different.  I didn't see the connection to froot loops in either the smell or taste but both were pleasant enough for me.  To me, the scent is more like tangarines or orange cream and it does taste slightly like oranges.

The best benefit I found though, was that it works exactly as described--complete moisture.  The product sinks directly into the skin instead of laying on top like many lip balms. It isn't greasy or waxy and it leaves the lips smooth and conditioned.

While I was hoping for more regarding the froot loop connection, I am pleasantly surprised by its ability to fill its actual claim.

Never lets me down

from Highland, NY

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

This is great for your lips! I can put it on and not have to keep re-applying and re-apply it over and over because it last a long time keeping my lips super moist and soft, compared to other brands where it feels like i'm breaking out my lip balm every other minute. Blistex is great priced and your lips will thank you! Along with your wallet!

Best investment I've ever made for my chapped lips.

from Goose Creek, SC

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

Blistex Complete Moisture chap stick is the best beauty investment I have ever made for my lips. I received a coupon for this product a year or so ago and purchased it at my local drug store. I live in South Carolina near the coast so the climate is dry and windy most of the year which is horrible on my lips they seem to always become chapped. So I have purchased my fair share of different brands of lip products in the past trying to cure my chapped lip problem and most products just do not measure up. This was not the case with Blistex Complete Moisture. It goes on very smooth and evenly and you can instantly feel comfort from it moisturizing your chapped lips.  Within the first application it will start repairing and healing your cracked, damaged lips improving the appearance and using the product when your lips are not chapped will prevent them from becoming damaged so I use it all the time to stop the problem before it has a chance to discomfort me.

Soothing For Lips

from Greenville, SC

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

Blistex Complete Moisture is a complete lipbalm.  It protects your lips from the cold, wind and sun while giving them a hint of shine.  This balm does not feel sticky or thick, but goes on easily and provides deep moisture for parched lips.  I love Blistex and all it's many lip products.  They help keep my lips looking young and provide a moisturizing barrier against the elements.  I also like to put Blistex under my lipstick or lipgloss as a base.  It kinda kicks up your lipgloss and keeps it from overdrying and cracking on your lips.  Blistex is also a name that you can trust, so you know that their balms are going to provide relief for your chapped lips and take care of your them.  I've used many different Blistex brands over the years and can count on their lipbalms to heal and take care of my dry and cracked lips when they need it.  I recommend this product to take care of chapped lips.

Better Lips With Blistex

from Springfield Gardens, NY

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

I have used Blistex for years.  Remember when I first started using it when I was working in Manhattan.  Sometimes walking through the streets with the tall buildings and fierce winds my lips would suffer terribly.  One of my co-workers told me to get a tube of Blistex which I did and carried everyday that I worked there.

Used it for my children and other family members as well.  Always thought there was nothing better then Vasolene but now I have Blistex.

Now that I am older I find that my lips are always chapped and peeling but it's the Blistex which heals them and helps to keep them moist and soft.

Anyone who has not tried Blistex I recommend strongly that you do.  Especially if your lips have a tendency to crack when chaft.  Blistex has healing properties that work and relieve the discomfort that comes with cracked, dry lips.  Smiling can be hard on lips in that type of physical condition.

Perfect chapstick-works great!

from Perrysburg, OH

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

This chapstick is not only cheap, but works great! When I do not have the extra money to shell out on Burt's Bees or other chapsticks, this is the one I turn to and it works just as good. It may not have the tingling sensation but that does not mean it isn't working. The size, like other chapsticks of its nature, is perfect to stow away in a car, coat pocket, purse, or pocket. I really like everything about this product and I don't have any complaints. It's easy to find and like I said before, really cheap! I use it all the time throughout the day for a moisture barrier that makes my lips feel smooth and soft.

Do NOT forget to take this put of your pockets! It will get EVERYWHERE! I am a little absentminded and I tend to leave things in my pockets. the chapstick will still work, but it gets all over everything. not fun at all. Other than that, this is a GREAT product that everyone should have on hand!

Super Hydrating

from Ocala, FL

Comments about Blistex Complete Moisture:

I use some type of lip protectant multiple times per day.  I highly recommend Blistex Complete Moisture lip protectant / sunscreen with super hydrating ingredients for a surge of moisture with SPF 15.

This Blistex product comes in a blue .15 ounce stick that is very convenient to throw in a purse or pocket.  The lip protectant is white, but goes on clear and very smoothly.  It has a light scent that is not too overpowering and does not smell like medicine.  This lip protectant definitely delivers a surge of moisture that can immediately be felt as it releives chapped lips.

Since the stick is blue and it goes on clear, this is a great lip protectant for teenage boys who may be self conscious about using something on their lips.

The active ingredients include Dimethicone (skin protectant), octinoxate (sunscreen) and oxybenzone (sunscreen).

Blistex Complete Moisture is made in the USA. Yeah!!!