Other Makeup Removers:
Bliss: Lid + Lash Wash Make Up Remover

Bliss: Lid + Lash Wash Make Up Remover

So soothing!

Comments about Bliss: Lid + Lash Wash Make Up Remover:

I love the Bliss: Lid + Lash Wash Make Up Remover! It's so soothing and complete Bliss. It effectively removes waterproof mascara easily, without leaving anything behind. Also, it leaves my skin feeling smooth, soft, and silky! Love this product so much.

soothing and refreshing

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Bliss: Lid + Lash Wash Make Up Remover:

I received this makeup remover (along with a bunch of new makeup) as a gift for my birthday and out of everything I got, this is probably my favorite thing ever. I used to use makeup removing wipes, which were kind of unwieldy and irritating because I had to keep rubbing them over my eyes to get all my eyeliner off. However, this stuff is great, because it's really cool and soothing so even if you have to repeat swab over your eye to get your makeup off, it doesn't irritate or burn the sensitive skin at the corners of your eyes. An added bonus is that you can refridgerate it and then use it to remove makeup and it's even MORE soothing/cooling. It's a gel-based formula and doesn't use oil so it doesn't dry out your skin but it doesn't over saturate it either, and it  comes off cleanly every time you wipe it. Also if it happens to get IN your eye it doeesn't irritate or burn. I highly recommend it, especially if you're just starting to use makeup and make a lot of mistakes!