Other Body Lotions:
Body Butters
Bliss
Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter

Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter

Pros

• Moisturizes well (3)
  • Not greasy (3)
  • Smells great (3)
  • Softens skin (3)

• Absorption:

One of the Best Body Butters Around!

As a Chicago native, I am frequently purchasing moisturizers during the cold winter months. I happened to receive my sample of Bliss Lemon & Sage Body Butter just as the weather was changing. Thus, I was able to use it in both cooler and warmer temperatures. One of my favorite qualities of the product is that it works great in BOTH types of weather! It lasts for a respectable duration of time, but it isn't heavy or greasy at initial application. Additionally, the smell isn't too potent. Rather, the body butter smells fresh and lovely! Overall, it is a great product, and I would absolutely purchase the product once my sample runs out!

smells so nice

Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter is a really lightweight moisture cream that smells so nice. The fragrance is a citrus scent thats both light and soothing. To be honest I think I like the cream more for the scent than for its moisturizing properties. It absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves you wanting to moisturize again after 5 minutes. I don't think its very effective for dry skin. There are other products just as good for much cheaper but the Bliss lemon body butter smells so damn nice. I think its a good on-the-go product for a light hand cream. Formulated without: Parabens, Sulfates, Synthetic Dyes, and Phthalates. Overall, it smells very nice but doesn't moisturize. Unfortunatly, both the smell and hydrating effect is short lasting. Strangely enough the naked body butter by bliss is similar in texture but hydrates better than the lemon and sage cream. If you like Bliss products, I would recommend the nake body butter.

Hydrating without being greasy

from Seattle, WA

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
  • Goes On Smoothly
  • Long Lasting
  • Moisturizes Well
  • Not Greasy
  • Smells Great

• Deep Moisturization
    • Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

A good non-greasy moisturizer that works extremely well on my hands. I wash my hands a lot and as a result need to replace moisture loss without feeling slippery. The lemon sage fragrance is light and unique.

One of the Best Body Butters Around!

from Chicago, IL

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
    • Long Lasting
    • Moisturizes Well
    • Not Greasy
    • Smells Great
    • Softens Skin

• After Shower/Bath
      • Bedtime
      • Dry/Chapped Skin
      • Winter Dryness

Lemon heaven

from Chicago

Pros

• Absorbs Quickly
      • Moisturizes Well
      • Not Greasy
      • Smells Great
      • Softens Skin

• Deep Moisturization
        • Winter Dryness

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

Bliss lemon & sage body butter smells AMAZING! I'm already addicted to it and I've only had it for 24 hrs. Love that lemon scent.

Always Handy to Have

from Chicago, IL

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

I always love when I would see this product in hotel bathrooms. I would always save at least six of these to put in my purse. This lotion is very useful for people (like me) who have very dry skin throughout the year. I try to conserve these for when the winter months hit. That is when my skin becomes extra dry (particularly my hands). It is very thick lotion (reason why it is probably called "body butter"), so it definitely supplies enough moisture to one's skin. It may seem oily at first, but it is very absorbent. It leaves skin feeling very soft. The lemony scent is not overpowering, because the sage counteracts the lemon. It is such a perfect combination (lemon and sage). I love it very much. Again, I recommend this to people who suffer from dry skin during the winter season. This body butter is not just available at hotels. I believe you can buy it online or at Bath and Body Works. You should definitely buy this product right away. Treat yourself!

best lotion ever

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

this lotion works amazing while also smelling great. It leaves my legs so smooth and perfect. I have dry skin to begin with and it takes care of that with ease. i have never gotten more complements about the smoothness, and toned look of my legs. I am so happy with this lotion i will never go back t anything else. Life saver

Amazing Bliss Body Butter

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

This product is absolutely amazing - I received it as a gift and have continued to purchase it since I finished the first bottle. Not only is the scent delightful, but the lotion leaves your skin feeling refreshed, clean and moisturized - and it lasts. The product is not heavy or greasy at all. I would highly recommend this product.

• Absorption:

Love the Bliss Lemon + Sage scent, just wish it lasted!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

I love almost everything about **Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter**. I love the scent, the fact that it's paraben-free and petroleum-free and I love that it's moisturizing, but there's one thing that prevents me from giving this product a perfect rating.

Even though I love the refreshing, clean scent of Lemon + Sage, I have to give the scent category a "good" rating instead of a "very good" because the scent literally disappears within half and hour! When you first apply it, it's bright and fresh...shortly after it's absorbed you can barely smell it, and half an hour later, I can't smell it at all. Truly tragic because the smell of Lemon + Sage is a wonderful switch-up from my typical all fruit scents.

Absorption
        Even though this is a body butter, it goes on like a lotion. My skin absorbs it immediately and doesn't leave it feeling greasy at all.

My dry skin loves Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter. It contains shea butter among other moisturizing ingredients and it leaves my skin soft and hydrated. If only the scent lasted!

• Absorption:

Love the Bliss lemon & sage scent!!

from Akron, NY

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter smells delicious! It's so light, springy, summery, fresh and delicate. Everybody who takes a whiff says "mmm..what is that?", and always compliment on the pleasant frangrance. This stuff does it's job for quick moisturzation, and I recommend keeping a bottle in the car, or locker. It feels like a more upscale pricey lotion, but delivers nice results, for a middle of the road to high end price. This is a great gift, stocking stuffer, or product to add to a basket. I actually got this as a gift myself, and now I'll probably buy another one when it's used up. I really like it, and it's something special to use, not as an everyday lotion. I like to use it when my hands are really dry, or I'm going out for the night, and savor it. This stuff smells wonderful, and I'm so glad I had the chance to try it out. It's very soothing!

smells so nice

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

Bliss is so blissfully moisturizing!!

from Athens, GA

Comments about Bliss Lemon + Sage Body Butter:

Bliss lemon + sage body butter is super moisturizing and I love to use it on my hands, especially in the winter.  Because I love using green products on my body, I love that it is formulated without parabens.  I love that the lotion is very moisturizing, but not sticky.  The scent is light and refreshing, and gives me a pick-me-up during my eight hour shifts at work.  Bliss Body Butter restores moisture and protects the skin from free radicals. It smoothes, softens, and hydrates my dry skin, without being sticky or feeling greasy.  Everyone should try this lotion...I love it. It is thick and rich and absorbs deeply into my skin, keeping it hydrated for hours.  When I apply it to my whole body, it absorbs completely and quickly so I can go ahead and get dressed. It also makes my skin look healthier and smoother.  I also love the almost whipped texture of the lotion.  Plus, the classic Bliss Blue packaging just makes you feel spa-tacular everytime you whip it out. I love it!!!