Other Blenders:
Blendtec
Models:
A1GP1A00, A1GP1A00, A1GP1A00, B1PR1A00, B1PR1A00, B1PR1A00, Designer Series Wildside Black
Blendtec Designer Series Blender DD28PA01A-01

Blendtec Designer Series Blender DD28PA01A-01

This blender is amazing

from Lubbock, TX

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Easy To Clean
  • Good Pitcher
  • Powerful
  • Precise Control
  • Stable

Cons

• Cooking
    • Crushing Ice
    • Drinks
    • Large Kitchen
    • Small Kitchen

Comments about Blendtec Designer Series Blender DD28PA01A-01:

I purchased this blender several months ago to make smoothies and it has not only been great for smoothies but many other food items as well. The blender crushes big cubes of ice and other frozen fruit with ease and leaves no chunks. The smoothie button works very well leaving out the guessing game of how long the items need to be blended. The blender is very noisy but that is to be expected with a powerful machine. Something I learned after purchasing this machine is that it grinds wheat as well. It's functions like these that make this machine so useful so you don't have to purchase multiple machines for different tasks. The wheat grinding does a great job and it allows you to use the whole grain for bread making so you get the most health benefits from your bread. The blender isn't a cheap purchase but it isn't a cheap product and it is designed to last. The warranty also gives you peace of mind in case the product does break.

Powerhouse blender takes care of most of my blending needs

Comments about Blendtec Designer Series Blender DD28PA01A-01:

I received this blender for my birthday this year, and I have to say that it is the best gift I have gotten in a long time. I make smoothies almost every morning, so my main concern about a new blender is that it can handle frequent use and frozen fruits. This Blendtec with Wild Side carafe certainly has no problem with this task. It also makes beautifully smooth purees and creamy soups. A work to the wise, though, when the instructions say to put liquids at the bottom it is not kidding. The only blending tasks I have had difficulty with have been nut butters (not impossible, mind you, just tricky) and hummus (which I just pulse in my KitchenAid food processor instead). Overall, I love this machine and have been very satisfied with its performance.

• Blending Power:
    • Versatility:

Blendtec is reliable, practical and built to use daily

Comments about Blendtec Designer Series Blender DD28PA01A-01:

I use my Blendtec daily. This is the best investment I have ever made. I made smoothies every morning and I never have to worry about the blending of the collard greens. Blendtec is easy to use for soup too. The puree and warming of the soup using the soup function is awesome! My favorite is making healthy "ice cream" with frozen fruit and coconut milk and stevia is wonderful.

Blending Power
    Blends thoroughly, veggies, and fruit. I blend beans for bean soups and peas for pea soup. The results are always smooth and quick. There is no excuse to go out to a restaurant when I can make it and season my soup at home. I save a lot of money making my smoothies and soups.

Versatility
    I chop ice, make carrot juice, rice cauliflower, blend sauces, stirs cake mix, and more.

Just rinse and dry. It is easy to use Blendtec daily, because the clean up is so easy. I do not have to do much work. No matter what new creation I make, I always get an easy clean up.

• Blending Power: