Other Foot Care Products:
Blaine Labs
Blaine Labs RevitaDERM 40

Blaine Labs RevitaDERM 40

The BEST foot cream for dry, callused feet!

from Maineville, OH

Comments about Blaine Labs RevitaDERM 40:

My mom recommended RevitaDERM 40 to me after her last visit to the Podiatrist.  She had tried everything on the market for her incredibly dry feet, and nothing worked.  Within a half hour, they would be back to the way they were.  This cream; however, she said has changed her feet for good!  I decided to give it a try.  As a teacher I was on my feet all the time and had developed some bad calluses.  Add to that the dry winter weather, and they were getting really dry too.  I began using it immediately, and noticed a difference after the first use.  This cream STAYS on your feet.  It doesn't absorb like many of the other lotions I have tried.  Additionally, this cream comes with a pumice stone.  I only applied the cream once a day after my shower, and now, two months later, my feet have never looked better!  I love this stuff!  I usually steer clear of getting pedicures in the winter because I'm always so embarassed by the look of my feet.  But this winter, that is not the case.  I've only been able to find this cream for purchase online.  It may seem somewhat expensive to some, but whe you consider you get the cream AND the pumice stone, it's really not bad.  And one jar lasts a while too.  You don't need much to make a difference.