Other Smartphones:

Pros

Cons

blackberry q10 makes me regret choosing it just for the keyboard

Comments about Blackberry Blackberry Mobile Phone:

It was the only phone with the keyboard that was available in my carrier store. I am not sure if it's just my phone but for no reason while I am looking at my twitter or surfing the web my screen will freeze up, or it will just shutdown and restart. It can freeze, shut down and restart like many times in one hour. Also when you want to open the blackberry up and close it it is really hard to put the cover back up. Furthermore it can get stuck an an app like twitter or facebook and you have to press the power button for 5 to 7 seconds for it to turn off and get off the screen. I don't know if it is bad to keep powering off manually but if it gets really frozen on an app you can't even make calls, recieve calls or text messages.

Battery Life
The battery life would be okay if my blackberry didn't keep shutting down.

Display/Screen Quality
It's clear but it's not the ideal phone if you want to watch videos since the screen is small.

It average

If it did not freeze all the time it wold be easy to use

I can't really tell because I haven't had it for too long

It should have a bigger screen and numbers should have their own keypad section. It' s annoying to press alt to change letters to numbers.

I don't care I love it

Comments about Blackberry Blackberry Mobile Phone:

I will forever love my baby the blackberry. I like the half touch screen/ half real keyborad. I don't want a dumb touch screen phone (fat fingers) I have no interest in a million apps. I like to get my emails and be able to get online. I have dropped this bad boy more times than i can count and its still kicking. The day they stop making the phone i will cry.

• Call Quality:

The Best QWERTY phone ever!

Comments about Blackberry Blackberry Mobile Phone:

The Blackberry Q10 is the best physical QWERTY keyboard handset ever.It is a very sturdy device with a aluminium frame and the frets between the rows on the keyboard are also made of metal.The physical keyboard is a delight to use.If you are a Blackberry fan,BUY IT.

Battery Life
This phone has one of the best battery life in a phone that i've personally used.Lasts me a full day or approx. 16 hours with data always on.The Battery and the physical keyboard are the strength's of this device.

Display/Screen Quality
The 3.1" S-AMOLED display is a joy to use.The touch screen is also very fluid.The colours are vibrant and the blacks are extremely black.Watching videoclips is a pleasant experience.

Call Quality
This phone has definitely the best call quality ever.The calls are clear and there are no dropped calls.

The Blackberry 10 OS is easy to use with its gesture based navigation.Yes,There is a small learning curve.But once you understand the basics,it is one of the most easy to use OS.The keyboard just adds to the ease of use provided by this handset.

The Blackberry Q10 is one sturdy handset.It has taken quite a few falls,and escaped without any scratches or dents,The Aluminium bezel really gives it sturdiness.

The Blackberry Q10 is a beautiful device with a physical qwerty keyboard.

• Call Quality:

Finally a phone with actual buttons! Not the greatest as phone.

Comments about Blackberry Blackberry Mobile Phone:

Touch screen is not as good as Iphone, buttons are awesome, can finally text coherently again.

Battery Life
The charger doesn't connect properly all the time, have to watch it. Had this problem with blackberry in the past

Display/Screen Quality
Not bad, not as clear, and not as many options for apps.

Call Quality
Never had any problems once I get on a call. Making a call can be a pain. You can type in "call __" to bypass swiping at least five times to get ot the phone, but it's work to make a call! Should have a function button on side that switches to phone with keypad you don't have to press alt before every number.

ridiculous how many swipes and buttons you have to press to get to the phone, or worse, to actually make a call.

Much more practical than Iphone. Sturdy! Have two kids, phones get dropped, finally we're telling the truth that a glass phone is well....just stupid.

Like the size. Looks good, just like a blackberry, no surprises. Not such an issue texting, etc., because the actual buttons are fingernail friendly.