3.5

3.5

Simple minded

from Bakersfield, California

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Precise Controls

Cons

• Doesn't Heat Evenly
  • Hard to Clean
  • Limited Uses
  • Too small

• Breakroom
  • Dorm Room

Comments about Black & Decker T2200 2-Slice Toaster:

Mostly ideal for a single person, if not cleaned every time you use it ,it dirty's very quickly. Crumbs stay inside the bottom tray witch leads to burned smells,when toasting, I will not purchase this again . it's lite weight and feels flimsy too.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Decent Little Toaster

from MI

Comments about Black & Decker T2200 2-Slice Toaster:

This was the toaster I had during college and after - but before I had a wedding shower and was able to register for a fancy toaster.

It's simple and white plastic, and holds two slices of bread or a bagel. It's a nice small size, which was nice in a small college apartment. It doesn't have a lot of features that some of the pricier toasters have, but for the price - it lasted me quite a long time.

It basically has the up/down lever, and a dial to adjust the temp/darkness of the toast. There was no cancel button on mine, so I just had to force it up with the little lever when I wanted to check how done my toast was getting.

We ended up throwing this out (totally against my husband's suggestion) after we got married and received a really fancy 4-slice toaster, but it was still working like a charm when we got rid of it.

Safety
A cancel button would be nice.

This lasted me all through college, and even a few years after. We have since gottten rid of it, but it was still working fine when we got a new one.

It's okay. Nothing fancy, but gets the job done, two slices at a time.

• Safety: