Other Toasters:

Cons

Handy little toaster

from Cleveland, OH

Comments about Black & Decker 2-Slice Toaster T2569B:

This little toaster does it's job. I have had it for five years and it still works great.

Toasting Evenness
I think it toasts everything evenly. I have never had a problem with one part of my toast being darker then another side. It even has a bagel button that you press when you are toasting a bagel and it will just toast the inside of the bagel. It also has a frozen button that you can press to help defrost frozen bagels, english muffins, and waffles.

Safety
I believe mine is safe then again I use it correctly. I store it under my cupboards but I pull it out when I use it to avoid burning the underside of the cupboard. I also unplug it when not in use. If you use a toaster the correct way it will be safe.

To clean mine I just mostly wipe down the outside of it and then turn it upside down over the sink and shake out the crumbs at the bottom.

It has lasted me five years already and its still going strong. I use it pretty much everyday, sometimes multiple times a day.

Good basic toaster

from Phoenix,Az

Comments about Black & Decker 2-Slice Toaster T2569B:

I think that Black & Decker 2 Slice Toaster T2569B is nice for a very basic toaster, but I don't need a fancy toaster that could be a lot more expensive. It could toast the bread a little more even, but at least it doesn't burn it or make it get too dark. It us very affordable for most budgets. It is so easy to use and toasts the bread fairly quick. It has a nice design that goes well with most kitchens.

Toasting Evenness
It doesn't toast real even, but it is acceptable and does work pretty good.

Safety
As far as I know there aren't any safety problems with this product. It is just common sense to be careful with this or any other kitchen appliance.

It is pretty easy to clean. You can just wipe off the outside and shake the crumbs out every few days or more often if you think it might be necessary.

I think it will be quite durable with normal use and should last for a long time.

It has a nice sleek and modern design and looks very good with any kitchen decor.

Decent Toaster at a Decent Price

Comments about Black & Decker 2-Slice Toaster T2569B:

I just recently got this toaster. I gave it as a family present to my family for Christmas. Our last toaster didn't toast both sides very well. So far this one has worked fairly well although I wouldn't say it does a fantastic job at toasting evenly on both sides either. It toast fairly quickly and I like the fact that it has more numbered settings than my last one had. The price of this item was relatively inexpensive. I also bought it at a store where I was able to not only use a coupon but got a rebate as well which made it really cheap. I would say for the inexpensive price that I got it for, it has been a good toaster.

Toasting Evenness
As I mentioned before, this toaster isn't best at toasting evenly on both sides of the bread. One side gets toasted more than the other sometimes.

I just recently got this toaster so I haven't had to clean it more than just wiping down the outside. The outside cleaned up fine, but I gave this category a 7 as I haven't needed to clean the inside so I can't really vouch much for it.

I like the design of this item just fine. It does it's job and is easy to use.

• Toasting Evenness:

I love my black and decker toaster

Comments about Black & Decker 2-Slice Toaster T2569B:

I personally own the Black and Decker 2-Slice-Toaster T2569B. I received mine as a wedding show gift in October of the year 2011 and my toaster still works amazing just like it has from the beginning Mine is black just like the picture. I love the temp on it I leave it on 3 for toast and it is always perfectly done and even. It's not he easiest thing to clean but it isn't to bad. I would recommend this toaster to anyone who wants a cheap but great and reliable toaster.

Safety
On my Black and Decker 2-Slice-Toaster T2569B my chord will wrap underneath for easy store away without chord hanging loose. I love that about it.

On the Black and Decker 2-Slice-Toaster T2569B it has the basic tray that slides out easily to clean out bread crumbs but sometimes it still has bread crumbs inside so you've go to shake them out

I think the design of the Black and Decker 2-Slice-Toaster T2569B is wonderful. It' is easy to put away and store. Not to large and it even looks nice on the counter tops.

Easy, Practical Toaster

Comments about Black & Decker 2-Slice Toaster T2569B:

We were looking for a new toaster because our last one made an awful beeping noise everytime it was done toasting, turning off, or turning on. We were glad to find this toaster is noiseless! One thing if that it runs very hot, so we always have it on the lowest setting and it toasts everything perfectly, while putting it on medium would completely burn it. Also when you first start using it, it gives out an awful scent I guess as you could expect when using a new appliance. But overall it's easy to use, and no problems one you're used to it.