4.8

Black & Decker Toast it All 4-Slice Toaster

4.8

A toast to this toaster

Comments about Black & Decker Toast it All 4-Slice Toaster:

I'm not sure how long I've had this toaster, but it's been a few years and it is still going strong. It works extremely well for both bagels and toast, and has multiple settings so that everyone can get their bread toasted to their specifications. The toaster is kind of big though, so it will take up a bit of counter space. I used to use a toaster oven but this toaster definitely is much better.

• Safety:
  • Toasting Evenness:

Hard to beat the T4600 from Black and Decker

from Veradale, WA

Comments about Black & Decker Toast it All 4-Slice Toaster:

Black and Decker is not the first name that pops into my head when I think about kitchen appliances. In fact, this toaster was our first Black and Decker kitchen appliance. We needed to expand our toasting capabilities to a 4 slicer and this one was on sale. Couldn't be happier with our purchase.

First, when it comes to being a toaster there really are just a few features. This one supports 4 slices. You can have different temperature controls on each pair. No problem fitting bagels, english muffins, pop-tarts etc. Everything just works.

Temperature control seems fine although they have a couple settings that I can't even imagine using. If I have something set to 4 it burns. What in the heck will the highest setting do? The toaster is fat and takes up a lot of space. You will be surprised if you are coming from a toaster that did just 2 slices.

The real question though is durability. Happy to report that after 3 years we have had zero problems with our toaster. Always works, is always consistent. Great little appliance.

We've gotten a lot of use from this Black&Decker toaster.

from Goshen, IN

Pros

Cons

Comments about Black & Decker Toast it All 4-Slice Toaster:

We've had this Black and Decker Toast it All for quite a number of years. We use it almost daily and it has held up very well. I am very pleased and surprised by what a good appliance it is since it was pretty inexpensive. It features 4 slice at a time toasting, which is great if you have a family. The toasting slots are plenty wide for bagels and anything that is larger like that. It toasts evenly and seems to toast true according to the setting you have it on. It is very durable. The crumb trays on the bottom are fairly easy to remove and replace for cleaning. The bumped out portion between the levers and the toasting controls is kind of a pain to keep clean. It's a dust and crumb catcher! Also, the white surface show dirt easily too, but if you wipe it down often or keep it in an appliance garage or something, it probably won't bother you much. Ours sets out on the counter since we use it all the time. The outside of the toaster does not get hot, so it is safe in that regard. A good appliance for the money!

A good reliable toaster for the price.

from West Middlesex, PA

Comments about Black & Decker Toast it All 4-Slice Toaster:

We purchased this toaster about five years ago after our old one went on us. We knew with a larger family that we wanted a four slice toaster and something that was also affordable. Then we saw the Black and Decker Toast it All. It has worked wonderfully over the years. It has extra wide slots to fit various sizes of breads, bagels and breakfast pastries. It usually cooks things fairly evenly although I have noticed that one side cooks a little slower than the other even when they are on the same setting. It does come with dual settings so each side you can choose what number you want it to be on. It also has removeable trays which is a HUGE plus in my book. It makes it so much easier when wanting to clean out the crumbs than trying to hold the thing upside down and dumping crumbs everywhere. Each side has it's own separate tray which can be pulled out and cleaned and put back in in no time. The only real problem I've had is one of the plastic things that you push down came off and now you have to push down on the metal bar instead. Over all a great toaster.