Other Irons:
Black & Decker
X320
Black & Decker Quick N Easy Iron

Black & Decker Quick N Easy Iron

Great iron, held up for many years

from Newberg, OR

Comments about Black & Decker Quick N Easy Iron:

I've had this iron for over 10 years. I admit that I don't iron much, but I've never had a problem with it. I actually use it more for crafting/sewing projects than actual ironing of clothes. It heats up quickly, cools down quickly and gets the job done.

• Safety:

Great iron!

from Harrisburg, PA

Comments about Black & Decker Quick N Easy Iron:

I have owned my Black and Decker iron for several years and have had no problems with it.  It always heats quickly and does not leave marks on clothes.  I realize that some irons do leave marks on clothes and can burn fabrics...so far I have not had this happen with this iron.  So I am very pleased with it overall.  I really like the settings and steam options.  I must confess that I do not enjoy ironing and for that reason this iron has been gently used and still looks new.  I expect to own this iron for many years to come and do not anticipate problems with it.  It is a quality iron sold for a very fair price.  I have had positive experiences with most black and decker products over the years and this product is no exception.  It glides over the clothes and is easy to use.  For all of these reasons I would highly recommend this iron to anyone looking to purchase a quality hassle-free iron.