Other Mixers:
Black & Decker
Black & Decker PowerPro MX40 125 Watts Hand Mixer

Black & Decker PowerPro MX40 125 Watts Hand Mixer

For an inexpensive hand mixer, it really does a good job

Comments about Black & Decker PowerPro MX40 125 Watts Hand Mixer:

This hand mixer really performs well for the jobs that don't require my digging out my stand mixer. Some of the ways I have used it include beating eggs, mixing cake batter, whip mashed potatoes, and whip up whipped cream. The positive comments: the mixer is fairly small in size and very light weight so can store almost anywhere and is easy on the arms and hands when using. It is very durable, I have used mine over and over for almost 8 years and it is still running fine. The negative comments: it only has three speeds...I often wish it had a lower speed than what it has. The cord has no convenient way to bundle it when storing. All in all the positive outweigh the negative comments, resulting in a mixer that I would recommend to anyone.

Mixing Performance
This mixer performs very well considering it is a hand mixer. I use it for various applications and have never been disappointed.

Pop out the beaters, they can be washed by hand or in your dishwasher. Wipe the mixer with a damp rag to clean any spatters off. Cleaning is done!

The only assembly required is to insert the beaters. Once they are locked into position, simply turn on mixer to the speed desired and mix!

I have used my mixer many, many, many times over the 8 years that I have owned it. It has performed flawlessly!

• Mixing Performance: