4.1

4.1

Pros

Cons

• Handling:

Amazing power and mulching!!

I have a little patio but the leaves are massive so i bought this blower at wal-mart and it was the best purchase i could make. It take only a second to clear my patio and i can mulch the leaves too! It will mulch 10 trash bags of leaves into one bag! The black and decker blower is amazing and i highly recommend it. My husband also does his grandfathers acre in about 30 minuets!

Black & Decker Leaf Blower blows fine at the beginning

Black & Decker Leaf Blower blows fine. I always just buy black and decker brand whenever I want to buy household tools because it is a very well known brand. This blower is pretty easy to use, it is durable, and the weight is pretty acceptable, but the battery time is pretty low, the power is a little bit weaker than I expect from black and decker. This Black and Decker was quieter than I had expected which is another good thing about it. That lasted about a few months and the blower started making noise. That led me to believe that the internal motors must be not of decent quality. The blades also started to have fine lines and is about the break. As soon as one thing breaks, the others started to fall apart, the battery now started to get pretty weak. I might say that when it does work it works very well, it just that it doesn't last as log as it costs. I had purchased another one with same brand and the samething happens.

Simple and easy to use

from Edina, MN

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

We have the Black and Decker leaf blower and more than anything it has been fun for my girls to use. It is simple and safe to maneuver and they have a blast blowing all the leaves out of the way and off the driveway. It is great for in the fall when your yard and driveway are covered in leaves and you don't know where to begin. This is a lightweight leaf blower and you can have your place cleaned up in little time. It has a good blast of pressure that easily moves leaves out of the way even if they are a little damp. We use it all the time.

Weight
Really good weight, it is not tiring to use.

Does a great job of clearing leaves out of unwanted places in a reasonable amount of time.

Handling
Simple, safe and easy to handle.

Simple.

Its a Black and Decker so that says enough in and of itself. We have always had great durability with out Black and Decker products and this is another to add to the list. We are are happy with it.

• Handling:

Good leaf blower for the price

from Statesboro, GA

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

When we first moved into our new house which is a starter home my husband went and bought this leaf blower our local hardware store because it was one of the cheaper ones to buy. For about the first year so the leaf blower works great but it seems that the longer we have it it takes longer to start and will sometime shut off in the middle of him using it.

Weight
The weight of this leaf blower is very light. Although my husband always cut the grass and uses the leaf blower, one time I had to use it it was very simple since I cannot lift very heavy things.

For the first year so this leaf blower works great but after continued use starting it becomes a problem.

Handling
The blowing strength seems to work very good on this lead blower.

This machine is very light easy to pick up and easy to start.

For the first year this leaf blower is very durable. A few years into the machine however it seems to stop working as well.

Works very well....

from Addison, IL

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

We have had ours for over 10 years and it still runs like new! We have bought other brands but they never last - the motor would always burn out. But not this one. It's like the energizer bunny....it keeps going and going. Of course we do yearly maintence like cleaning the motor with a shop vac. This is a very good item and is durable. It will last for years. As long as you don't mistreat it. Black & Decker is a name you can trust. They sell great products. They are quality products for the money.

Does the Job

from Dallas, TX

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

I have always been a broom kind of girl for the sake of the environment but also for the greater calorie expenditure. Now that I have 2 children, I don't have the luxury of hours of sweeping. I burn my calories chasing kids! :-)
We have a covered patio that I still sweep throughout the week for maintenance purposes, but no matter how well or how often I sweep, there is always junk (leaves, dirt, grass, dust) on the patio.
Enter the Black & Decker Leaf Blower. This portable and easy to use piece of equipment has saved my sanity. I can quickly and easily blow off the entire patio and have it actually be clean. With the windiness of the city where I live, a broom just doesn't cut it. I fight the wind with my manmade wind blower from Black & Decker. I appreciate that it's not too heavy or bulky for me to use.
My kids have fun running from it.

Portable

Easy to use

Has done great so far, although sometimes it has trouble starting

• Handling:

Blowing my way to a cleaner lawn!

from Stoughton, Wi

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

I love my Black & Decker leaf blower! It is incredibly fun to use and I can finally convince my kids to help blow leaves when they can use this this yard tool.

Weight
This leaf blower is so light weight and easy to handle. I was somewhat reluctant to buy a leaf blower because I was afraid it would be complicated to operate, but that is not the case. It has a very sturdy handle and is comfortable to hold.

I am so impressed with this leaf blowers power! I can blow all the leaves out of my yard in virtually no time at all. It is such a time saver.

Handling
The Black & Decker leaf blower has simple controls which are functional. I have always thought leaf blowers were way too noisy and smelly but this leaf blower is really not that loud.

I highly recommend this leaf blower to anyone who wants to decrease the amount of time spent on yard work. It used to take me several weeks to finish raking my lawn. Now I simply pick up my Black& Decker and get the job done quickly and efficiently.

I have only had this leaf blower for a few years so it is difficult to rate it's durability. However, I can attest to its solid design and craftsmanship.

• Handling:

This leaf blower is user friendly because of the light weight.

from West Virginia

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

Let me start out by saying that the weight of this makes it great for older individuals. My grandpa bought this for me to use while I was helping him with his lawn in the summer time but we found out that it's actually so light that he can carry it and use it quite easily. I'm not saying that older individuals are weaker or anything but this is definitely user friendly for my grandparents and for my smaller self.

I'm a smaller woman and starting this leaf blower is quite easy. I don't have to try very hard at all to start it and I even taught my grandmother how to start and use it. It's been great for them because sometimes she will use it to blow all the leaves and debris off of her old cement porch. She has a lot of trees in the yard so it's been a help for her.

I like to use this when I'm at their home helping with the lawn because it cuts my raking time down to a tenth or less of what it used to take to do their lawn by hand. The light weight of this is so nice and it makes me wish my Stihl was a bit lighter that I use at home.

The engine runs smoothly and it isn't as loud as other leaf blowers I've used. It handles nicely and it doesn't vibrate as much as my regular Stihl blower does. That in and of itself is a plus because it stinks to finish the lawn and still feel like your arms are vibrating.

Weight
The weight on this is great. It was purchased so that I could help my elderly grandparents with their lawn but it's so light that both of my grandparents are able to life it. I'm a woman so anything light weight for me is great. I'm not saying that women aren't strong enough to holder heavier machines, but I am tiny and I appreciate the lighter weight of this.

I haven't had any issues with this machine. I use it to blow the leaves in my grandpa and grandma's yard, get rid of excess debris from the roadway (like gravel), and to help clean up the pollen and dust off their porch. It's so easy that even my gran gets in on the fun and uses it on occasion.

Handling
The light weight makes it so much easier to handle than my bulky Stihl.

It takes a try or two sometimes to start it but it's easy to use. Handling it for the first time felt weird but I imagine it's the same for anyone. It's easy to use and it doesn't make my arms feel like Jello after I use it.

It's held up fine the past two years I've been using it at my grandparents farm.

• Handling:

Not a bad leaf blower at all

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

There are pros and cons to this leaf blower as there are with any product. This leaf blower has been effective for me, especially for my drive way. It is a great tool for clearing out leaves that fall on driveways, porches, and patios. It is easy to manage and easy to hold. The light weight keeps your arms from getting fatigued while you are working. One of the cons is that it is not as powerful as other leaf blowers. I keep two separate leaf blowers and I use this one for smaller jobs. If that is what you are looking for, it is a great product. However, for bigger yards and larger jobs, I would recommend a more powerful leaf blower. Another positive about this leaf blower is that it is quieter than other ones I have used. It is somewhat expensive but it gets the job done. I would definitely recommend this product if you are looking for something to help clean up smaller jobs.

Weight
This product is very light weight. I think that is a huge pro because it keeps your arms from getting too tired while working in the yard.

It has performed well for what I expected it to do. It is not as powerful as others but I did not expect that when I purchased it.

Handling
It is very easy to handle as you are doing your work.

It is very easy to use.

I have not had mine an extremely long time but it has held up well for me.

• Handling:

Works great, and easy to handle

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

I bought this leaf blower to use on my driveway and garage area. We do not have many trees in the yard that produce leaves, but the neighbors leaves tend to make it into our yard and in our plant beds. This blower is very easy to use. I am 130 pounds and have a small frame, and this blower is not heavy or bulky to use. It is great for blowing leaves in the driveway and also clearing out the garage of leaves and any dirt and dust. I also use it on the back porch area. It is very powerful and get the job done fast and efficiently. I have also used it to blow the grass away after mowing. I have owned this leaf blower for over two years and it has never broke or given me any issues. It stores well, and is a great piece of lawn equipment.

Weight
This leaf blower is very light and easy to handle.

This leaf blower is not the most powerful on the market, however it works really well for residential jobs. It is great for clearing leaves and grass very quickly.

This blower is very user friendly and easy to use.

pretty good

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

I have previously and in the past purchased and used this Black and Decker Leaf Blower and found that I like it pretty well. The first think I like about this leaf blower is that it is fairly easy to use. I am a woman and some of them are just too heavy but not this one. This leaf blower is pretty light weight and I found it was easy for me to handle. I also like that it is very simple to figure out and use I found that it just had one switch to turn it on and I like that because too many switches and knobs and I lose patience. I also loved the price of this Black and Decker Leaf Blower. It was very reasonably priced which is one of the reasons I purchased it. I found that it is very durable and it lasted me quite a long time. I really did like this product and do recommend that all of my friends and family try it. I also found that this is a good gift for the men in my life. This is one of the easiest leaf blowers I have ever owned. Also I though it had a lot of power and it cleared away the leaves and debrie very quickly and easily. It took me no time to blow my whole driveway and I have a pretty long and leafy driveway.

• Handling:

Light enough for a small women

Comments about Black & Decker Leaf Blower:

I live in a heavy canopy housing area, so you know what it is like during autumn and winter. My husband and I bought this product 2 years ago, and let me emphasize the weight of this product is a lot lighter compared to the other products we have used in the past. You do need to use headphones or some protective gear to protect your ears, product can be work like a backpack, easy to handle/wear, very durable.