3.3

Cons

Pretty good product

from Ellerslie GA

Comments about Black & Decker Juice Wizard BM300 Juicer:

I purchased this Black and Decker Juice Wizard BM300 Juicer so I can make home made lemonade and orange juice. I was very happy with my purchase and I have owned this for a couple of years now and it still works really good so the durability is very good in my opinion. I new this juicer was not a heavy duty juicer which is why I got it only to make lemonade and orange juice. This product has not let me down. You put the orange or lemon in the top and it will juice it and go into the pitcher and then I poured it into a cup and that was it. When I make lemonade I add the sugar first and then the juice. I have to say I really love the juice made with this juicer. The price for this product is really reasonable but again it is just a basic juicer. It is good at leaving the pulp or not leaving the pulp it is your decision. It is not very versatile at all. I can say that it is pretty easy to clean but it does require a little elbow grease. I would recommend this to anyone who is starting out with basic juicing..

Very simple juicer

Comments about Black & Decker Juice Wizard BM300 Juicer:

I bought this juicer from Black and Decker to just be a simple machine I used on occasion for adding juice to mixed drinks. It worked very nicely, but broke soon after purchasing. It was really cheap so I was not so mad about the cost, but more about the fact that I had to try yet another juicer to find the perfect one. The strainer on this one was only mediocre at best. It has only one speed which is also a downfall. If you want a certain texture or mixture of the juice you will have to just simply wait a much longer time. It is very nice to make the juice right into the pitcher though. This is by no means a juicer that I would use everyday for hard fruits and vegetables, but rather something to use every once in awhile to make a good pitcher of juice.

Easy to take apart and clean as there are very few parts.

Mine broke after just a few months of use.

Versatility/Number of Features
Only one speed and one setting.

Black and Decker Juice Wizard

Comments about Black & Decker Juice Wizard BM300 Juicer:

This is a citrus juicer that you can use to make lemonade and other mixed juices, or just one if you prefer. You can add in your sugar or other ingredients into the pitcher and the juice your lemon or orange right into the container. When you press the button it juices and stirs at the same time. While I like that it's great to make drinks, I do not like that all the pulp goes right in the container! They do give you a strainer so it will collect it while your pouring, but for me it's an extra step I don't want. The power on it is pretty weak too. Took forever to juice a few lemons.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
There isn't one!

Stability While in Use
It's a taller pitcher so it did get a little shaky.

Top part comes right off, very easy to wash.

Power on it was very bad, I do not think this would last long term.

Versatility/Number of Features
It juices and stirs at the same time. No pulp collector or setting to control pulp amount.

It reminds me of a water pitcher with a cone juicer on the top!