Other Drills:
Black & Decker
FS18SW
Black & Decker Fire Storm Volt Cordless Drill

Black & Decker Fire Storm Volt Cordless Drill

This is a great and affordable drill

Comments about Black & Decker Fire Storm Volt Cordless Drill:

In my opinion, Black & Decker Fire Storm 18 Volt Cordless Drill is a pretty good drill for the price. One day I was in need of a drill so at the time I was at Walmart. I found this drill and thought that the price was really affordable, so I decided to purchase it. Till this day, the drill has not given me any problems and I have had it for about 3 years now. I know its not one of those drills that proffessinals use, but it gets the job done for a all purpose home drill.

The Black & Decker Fire Storm 18 Volt Cordless Drill performs really good. This drill could take care of many of your home projects with no problem.

The drill is one of those that are built to last. If you take care of it im pretty sure it would last you a lifetime.

Versatility
This drill is not too versatile but it does get all the job done. It is not too complicated to use so any one could use it.

I like the design because it is small and portable. You could place this drill in many places without getting in you way.

Battery Charge
The battery does last a while. Sometimes when I do not use it very often it could last me for many weeks.

• Versatility:
  • Battery Charge:

This is the best cordless drill I have ever used!

from Indian Mound, TN

Comments about Black & Decker Fire Storm Volt Cordless Drill:

Let me tell you about the Black & Decker 18V Fire Storm Cordless Drill.  I mine for about six years now and I love it.  The battery packs still holds a charge that can get me though the entire day of heavy usages.  It is very durable I have dropped mine many times and it keeps on going.  It has a removable chuck so you can have a screw bit in the head and a drill bit in the chuck and you can drill a hole then pop off the chuck and screw in the screw, very handy.  It has several speed settings for different types of screws and drilling processes you need.  It has forward & reverse that is very easy to use.  It also has two speed settings high torque and high speed and also a level light.  I highly recommend this product.