Other Blenders:

Pros

Cons

love it

Comments about Black & Decker BLT5650 Blender:

Amazing blender that actually is able to crush ice. Works perfectly for smoothies.

Blending Power
Very powerful, crushes ice extremely easily.

Easy to clean. Comes apart easily.

Very easy to use, simple as pushing a button

Very sleek looking

Extremely durable, have had for several years use daily and hasn't broken yet.

• Versatility:

A blender that will suit your kitchen needs, but not spectacular

Comments about Black & Decker BLT5650 Blender:

This has been a durable product for us that has met our needs while not really exceeding our expectations.

Blending Power
There are oft times when ice and other frozen items for smoothies give the machine a hard time as it tries to break them up.

Versatility
Use this for anything! Ice cream shakes, fruit and vegetable smoothies, even hot dogs in a straw.

While there are several parts to the appliance, it is quite easy to disassemble and reassemble and thus easy to clean each piece individually.

The buttons are all labeled nicely, though the dual use of each button could be better explained.

I mean, come on, it's an inexpensive blender. While not as eye-catching as the ninja, this Black and Decker model at least performs up to snuff in sense of never being an eyesore. (Unless of course you never clean it for three months.)

This is like a cat with nine lives. Drop it on the floor, tip it over on the counter, cook it in the oven (not recommended), or use it for making cat food, and never have any worries because like a dog chasing its tail this will always keep bouncing back up.

• Versatility:

Good blender and easy to clean

Comments about Black & Decker BLT5650 Blender:

The glass jar made it easy to clean and no odor left behind. The blade holder which made of plastic can be easily unscrew from the glass bowl for cleaning.

The blender has different speeds, which are powerful enough even to break ice alone. The downside is overheating that happen sometimes when i kept it on blending too long. When it overheated, the blender will shut down itself. What I mean is that I can not turn the machine one when it is overheated, and all lights show blinking.

I have it for more than a year, and it is still running great like new. The key to keep it new is to clean it well. Sometimes the bottom of the blending blow is leaked, deep cleaning on the bottom of rotor needed to be done.

The Design of black and decker blender is well done. Ergonomic design was taken into account made it easy to poor, and the handle is large and strong enough to hold up the weight of glass material.

awesome blender

Comments about Black & Decker BLT5650 Blender:

I miss my blender. I had this blender for about 4 years and decided I wanted to "upgrade" so I bought the Kitchen Ninja System. I ended up giving my Black and Decker away thinking I had bought a better blender. BOY... was I wrong! My old Black & Decker worked 10x better than my new blender. It blended just about anything really smooth. Never broke or had any problems with it.

Blending Power
very powerful. I was able to blend red chiles for enchilada sauce pretty smooth. I haven't seen any other blender do that

Versatility
Cant make dough. doesn't come with extra attachements

just like any stainless steel product it can get finger prints. I would clean it with stainless steel wipe and looks good as new

buttons were self explanatory and easy to push

a little bulky but not too bad. like the stainless steel look. and glass pitcher

never had any problems with it. blades stayed sharp. I've actually dropped the pitcher and it didn't even crack