Other Space Heaters:
Black & Decker BDUH200 Electric Utility/Portable Heater

Black & Decker BDUH200 Electric Utility/Portable Heater

Love it

Comments about Black & Decker BDUH200 Electric Utility/Portable Heater:

I have had this model for several years (eight to ten) in my office. It does a very nice job. It just stopped working and if I hope to purchase another one just like it.

I have had mine for eight to ten years before the coil broke and no longer heated. I hope to find one just like it.

• Safety:

This product need to be brought back.....Lasted 10 years

Comments about Black & Decker BDUH200 Electric Utility/Portable Heater:

I originally bought this floor heater back in the winter of 2003, I have moved 3 times since then and have always kept this heater. I recently found out that this item was discontinued when it was the best floor heater that money can buy. This heater can hold up to ten whole winters before needing to be replaced. The watts on it was about 1500 and one could swear heated up entire large space like a living room. With the high cost of heating a house a person could have brought 4 of these for the coldest places in their house and still came out better on their light bill. Now this heater is not pretty to look at but it surely provides excellent heat for those extra cold winter nights.

It is not usual for a floor heater to last for more than the time it took to bring out the store after the original purchase, but this heater lasted through a total of ten winters straight but I had to replace it, I challenge any other company to make a product that can stand up to a decade of winters, and if anyone lives in the mid-western states, needing extra heat is really not an option.

This product has only 2 buttons on it, one for the off and on and the second button is for the amount of heat this a person will need.

It shows to have an excellent durability because it has its own handle for easy carrying and storing.

The heater look like something that one would take on a camping trip for the outdoors, but whose cares as long as it heats up the cold space.

Safety
Because the heater is built so durable I believe it can be safe for anyone to use, if I had to add anything to this product I would put a automated shut off if someone is standing to close or if the heater is knotted over, but it still remain a stable product.

• Safety: