3.7
9099KC
Black & Decker 7.2 Volt Cordless Drill

Black & Decker 7.2 Volt Cordless Drill

3.7

Its just allright,nothing special.

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Black & Decker 7.2 Volt Cordless Drill:

This is a wimpy drill.Its allright if your gonna use it for 15 minutes or so.But I dont see how having to charge it for 18 hours to get it to work for you for 15 minutes would be worth it.Oh well I got what I paid for I guess,CHEAP!

great but I need more power

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Black & Decker 7.2 Volt Cordless Drill:

I bought this to install my mount for a flat screen TV and it definitely did the job great. I have also used it to put up some extra shelves in my kitchen, mount a mirror, and add a couple of support brackets to an old credenza. So I'd say it is just the right drill for me. It also came with a nice set of tools, the charger, and a soft carrying case to store the drill in when it's not in use or if you want to bring it with you to work or to help a friend/relative with some of their projects. The fact that it comes with a tool kit makes this a great gift for maybe a student that is just getting their first apartment or someone who is starting fresh with a new place and no tools.

The only drawback was it seemed as though it was like the little engine that could. I mean I'm just a Do-it-Yourself type of girl so it is fine for my projects around my place but for a serious Mr or Ms Fix it type of person you may want to check into something with a bit more get up and go.

I like all black and decker tools

from Grass Range, MT

Comments about Black & Decker 7.2 Volt Cordless Drill:

I have been doing woodworking ever since I was young. My Dad took me to work with him. He had the best tools and I got them when he died. I have since replaced them with the same brand that he used. I like them because they are light weight. I am at the age where I can't hole things up very long and that makes it nice to have then light weight.They whole up good they have a great warentie on them. If something goes bad with them the company replaces then. I make a lot of flower pots and they are small enough to get down in the inside and tough enough to do the big jobs to. I wouldn't trade my four drills for any other ones.I have two 7v and a 9v and a 12v. this way I can use different bits in them without changeing from one to the other. I liked the old style better because you could ues the wreach to lossen the chuch and to tieden it back up, where the new one sometimes I can't them undone or tied enough