Other Juicers:
Black & Decker
CJ625
Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer

Summary

Enjoy fresh-squeezed citrus juice right when you want it. Get all the juice you need without the seeds from the self-reversing cone and strainer.

Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer

Pros

Cons

Great citrus juicer.

The Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer CJ625 is a simple basic citrus juicer that has is 30 watt, and has a 34 ounce capacity. It auto reverses to get the maximum amount of juice out of your citrus fruits, and It also has adjustable pulp control, as well as a drip free pour spout. It also comes with a strainer and a stirrer.

This is a great small citrus maker. I like to use this to make fresh orange juice every morning, and I also like to use it to make lemonade and Arnold Palmer in the summer. It's also great for juicing lemons and limes to put in other drinks well. It gets the job done quick and easy, gets the maximum amount of juice out, and it's very easy to clean up.

Overall I really enjoy this citrus juicer. It's easy to use, and isn't a hassle like those big juicers on the market. Who needs a fancy juicer for orange juice? I don't, I'll stick with the Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
It has a pulp adjustment setting so you can choose how much pulp you want in your juice, and if you don't want any at all you don't have to have any. It's great. I don't like a lot of pulp so I can adjust it to my liking.

Stability While in Use
It's very stable while I'm using it. Nothing drips out or makes any messes. It doesn't shake around when I use it either, so that's great.

It's very easy to rinse clean, and you can easily take it apart to wash it. As long as you clean it right after you use it and wash it with warm water you won't have any trouble. Sometimes if anything gets stuck to it I soak it in hot water.

For how inexpensive it is, it's pretty durable. I haven't had any problems with it, and as long as I don't drop it I think it will last for quite awhile.

Versatility/Number of Features
You can only juice citrus fruits in here, like grape fruit, oranges, limes, lemon, it's not very versatile at all. I do like that you can control how much pulp you do or don't want in the juice. It's overall really basic and doesn't have a lot of features, but it does it's job.

It's a simple and basic, but nice, citrus juicer. It has a adjustable pulp control option, and strainer as well. It also has a drip free pour spout as well because it doesn't waste the juice when I pour it. I would say this is a nice design and better well made then the other citrus juicers I've had in the post.

Get what you pay for

You really get what you pay for with this product. When I first went shopping for a juicer for myself, I was drawn to this one because it was one the cheaper end of the spectrum, and I had read a couple of pretty good reviews about it. So I decided to go ahead and purchase it, but if I could go back and do it again, I wouldn't have bought it.

First of all, it requires a lot of effort to get any juice out of it. Obviously, due to the style, I knew it wouldn't be completely effortless, but it seems way more difficult than necessary. After every time I use it, I'm left feeling sore in my arm from how much pressure I need to put onto the fruit that I'm trying to juice.

My other big complaint is how hot the motor gets. When I bought this, it didn't even occur to me that this could be a concern. However, after only the first or second time I used it, I noticed that the motor got very hot after using it for a couple of minutes. I always end up turning it off for a bit before I'm even done using it because I'm worried that it's going to overheat.

Best citrus juicer

from Mount Royal, NJ

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

I am using it since last 4 years. It is the best citrus juicer I ever use. I can make orange , grape fruit or any other fruits fresh juice with this one. I am really recommend this to every body. Best natural way to make juice easily and fresh available any time. Set the pulp level how much pulp you need or you didn't need.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I really like it. If you need pulp and no need put the settings and you are all set and get the juice as per your desire.

So stable

With the pulp it's little hard

Using since last 4 years making juice all the orange amulet fruit

Only one but good

Easy to use

Get what you pay for

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Love this product, it Juices all your citrus so well.

from Palm Springs, CA

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

I have never had a electric juicer before. This one is wonderful! First time I used it I juiced over 6 dozen lemons! Worked fast and great. You can adjust whether or not you want pulp and how much! Great features on this machine! You can't go wrong.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I prefer my lemon juice without the pulp, and this machine gives you clear juice without the pulp. It has a adjustable pulp control that gives you the right amount of pulp that you want.

Stability While in Use
It locks closed and tight so it doesn't move all over the place while juicing!

This juicer is so easy to clean. Comes apart easily. I use soap and water to clean, but you can put on top rack of dishwasher.

I have had this for 2 months now and haven't had any problems with it. I have juiced so many lemons, grapefruit, and limes without a single problem.

Versatility/Number of Features
First of all it has 2 self-reversing cones to get perfect results for large and small citrus fruits. Totally cleans out the citrus...love that! Easy too use. Adjustable pulp control that gives you just the right amount of pulp you would like. The cord storage is a wonderful feature! It wraps around inside neat and out of the way! It is also looks nice on the counter...especially without a cord taking up space...so convenient.

The design is great, easy to use. My first juicer and I didn't even have to read the directions!

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Great orange juicer for fresh orange juice!

from San Diego, CA

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

The black and decker orange citrus juicer is a great little machine if you like fresh orange juice or if you have an orange tree with lots of oranges to juice. It's a fairly simple and straightforward machine. You cut your orange in half, and when you push it down on the top of the machine, it starts spinning, which simulates squeezing out all the juice. The juice flow down through the strainer to give you pulp free juice. If you enjoy the pulp, you can always add it back in depending on how much you like. It has already been separated out. This saves a lot of time and energy when you have a whole batch of oranges to juice. It is good for large batches, but may not be worth the effort if you are only juicing a few oranges due the the additional amount of clean up that is necessary. Nevertheless, I am very happy with my black and decker orange juicer and use it at least several times a year. It is very effective and durable. The appliance is well designed in my opinion and I have gotten a lot of uses out of it.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

Best citrus juicer I've ever owned!

from Davie, FL

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

I have purchased many, many citrus juicers in my lifetime, and I must say that the Black & Decker 30-watt 34-ounce Citrus Juicer is the best one I have ever bought.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
This is the main reason why I absolutely adore this citrus juicer. I like my orange juice without any pulp in it whatsoever. This is honestly the only juicer that ensures there is no pulp in my orange juice.

Stability While in Use
This juicer does not shake or move out of place at all like most juicers do while in use. Very stable.

This is probably this juicer's only flaw. However, it is just like all other juicers I have used in this aspect. They are all a pain to clean.

I have owned this citrus juicer for three years now, and I have not had any problems with it. It is very sturdy for a small machine.

Versatility/Number of Features
It has pretty standard features, although they all work exceptionally. I really love the features of it.

I love the simplistic design of this citrus juicer.

Great Juicer, Easy to Use

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

I have had my Black and Decker 30-Watt Juicer for a little over a year now and I still love it now as much as I did on day one. It is so easy to use, nothing too high tech to make it complicated. I have had a full electric techy type of juicer but this one still beats it by far. Nothing better than waking up to a fresh cup of orange juice freshly squeezed. yummmyyy.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I love the pulp setting, I like little to no pulp and my husband prefers a lot of pulp so making us both a glass of juice in little to no time is very easy.

Stability While in Use
It stays stable perfectly, no slipping around.

This is the only area that made me give it an overall 9. Cleaning it is kind of a pain depending on what you use but doing it all by hand is a bit difficult. The little nooks n crannies are a bit difficult to clean completely but still worth it.

I have had it over a year and it still works perfectly.

Versatility/Number of Features
I haven't used it for anything more than orange juice and lemonade but I can definitely see the chance to do more with it.

I LOVE the design, it's small enough to store in a cabinet and sleek enough to keep it out. Either way you are set.

Great electronic juicer

from Utah

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

After a good experience with a manual Black and Decker juicer, I decided that I would like to try an electronic one as well. It has exceeded expectations, and I have been very pleased with it.

The electronic parts make it a little more difficult to clean well since I don't immerse it in water. But it does come apart, and it isn't too difficult to get clean.

The motor has worked well through several times of juicing, and it doesn't get too hot while using. The lack of extra heat makes me think that it will last for a good long time without burning out.

If there is one thing I would like to change about this juicer, I would put a pour spout in it and the container for holding the juice on the outside. Before choosing this one, is had seen that design in other brands, and after I chose this one, I have found that I would have really enjoyed that feature. Everything else about this juicer has been good, but it would be nice if this part of the design would be improved.

Awesome juicer.

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

I love this juicer by Black and Decker because it is so easy to use. I feel it does a better job of getting more juice out of the fruit than other models. It is also really good at removing the stringy things and seeds out of oranges and lemons. You can also change the setting to your preference of how much pulp is in the juice which is great for families with different tastes! This juicer is also much more quiet than regular machines which is great for the early morning juicing when others might still be asleep. It is really easy to clean, excluding the strainer portion of the machine. I also like that you can make almost a whole pitcher of juice without having to pour it out five or six times. Overall it is a very durable juicer that has lasted my family for over three years so far.

Stability While in Use
The stability is great when in use; you barely have to hold it to keep it from spinning around or toppling over.

• Versatility/Number of Features:

A juicer that works, is inexpensive, and easy clean up - perfect

from Texas

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

This is the easiest juicer that I have ever used to put together however to me the most important part is, this juicer is so easy to clean up. A quick rinse and the top shelf of the dishwasher for the non electric part. Using it is easy and the juices you select fits both grapefruit or oranges.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I don't like any pulp in my juice and this juices does a great job of keeping pulp out of the juice.

Stability While in Use
This little inexpensive machine does the work of the big name brand machines. It doesn't move around on the counter and you don't end up playing,"Catch Me IF You Can"

this is absolutely the best little machine. It is inexpensive, comes apart easily for easy clean up, and stores in a small out of the way space.

I got rid of my expensive, can do anything type of juicer in favor of this little guy and works so hard. During citrus season, I use this machine for extended periods of time and it has never overheated or slowed down.

Versatility/Number of Features
This machine does everything that I want or need. I highly recommend this inexpensive little machine if you are wanting to juice your own fruit.

Small, compact, and does the work of the big boys.

Black & Decker citrus juicer

Comments about Black & Decker 30-Watt 34-Ounce Citrus Juicer:

This is actually a pretty good citrus juicer for the price. It has two different cone sizes so you can do small fruits like lemons, oranges, or limes, and a larger cone size for big oranges or grapefruit. It has a pulp control on it but I still got more than I like so I strained mine before drinking. It's pretty powerful and did not take long at all to have fresh juice to drink. I like also that this is small enough to store in a cabinet.

Pulp Setting Effectiveness
I am not a fan of pulp in my juice at all. I set this so I would get the minimum amount and I still got more than I like. It did take most of the pulp out but I prefer none. I just had to dump the juice in my strainer before drinking, not really a big deal but it was an extra step.

Stability While in Use
Did not move around at all, very stable.

Parts are dishwasher safe but I always just hand washed mine.

It held up well to juicing several times a week for close to two years.

Versatility/Number of Features
You could only juice citrus fruit on this so not very versatile. Also the only feature is pulp control.

It is small enough to hide away in a cabinet or pantry.