Other Trimmers:
Black & Decker
HT20
Black & Decker 3.8 amp Corded Electric Hedge Trimmer

Black & Decker 3.8 amp Corded Electric Hedge Trimmer

I'm decking out, with my Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer HT20!

from Sterling Heights, MI

Comments about Black & Decker 3.8 amp Corded Electric Hedge Trimmer:

Well out with the old, time to bring in the new. Our old hedge trimmer has seen better days, I went crazy lately the bushes had over-grown so much. My fault work kept me busy, trying to play catch up.....maybe wasn't such a good idea. Time to purchase a new garden tool, Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer HT20 fit the bill. This new one, has a span of 20 inches more than the old of only 16. Powerful 3.8-amp motor enough for most trimming jobs. Dual action blades has 40% less vibration, I can attest to that my arms didn't feel all wobbly after the job was done. The blade is rust resistant, blades stay sharper longer being pre-hardened. Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer HT20 is light enough for me to use, not causing me any fatigue weighs about 7 lbs. Gripping is easy on my hands...This is a good purchase, smart choice!

Runs pretty quiet in my opinion, a big difference from our old one. Easy on the ears.

Very easy to use. Lock-off switch prevents accidental start-ups. Black & Decker Hedge Trimmer HT20 also has a cord retention to prevent accidental unplugging.

Handling
Easy grip handle, is comfortable and light weight 7 lbs., The wrap around handle is easy to hold.

Feels durable, and comes with a 2 year warranty. I like that as I have plenty trimming to do, to make my bushes look decked out!

• Handling: