Other Leaf Blowers:
Black Decker
LH5000
Black & Decker 12 amp Variable Speed Electric Leaf Hog Blower/Vacuum

Black DeckerBlack & Decker 12 amp Variable Speed Electric Leaf Hog Blower/Vacuum

Black & Decker 12 amp Variable Speed Electric Leaf Hog Blowervac

from Saint Petersburg Fl

Comments about Black Decker Black & Decker 12 amp Variable Speed Electric Leaf Hog Blower/Vacuum:

It's rather light and it's very easy to use. I don't thing it's the most powerful electric blower I've ever used but it's a lot better than those noisy 2 cycle blowers that are so loud they drive you crazy. It's a good blower although for use as a vacuum It's actually a pretty good vacuum as well. I was quite surprised.

Weight
It seems very light to me compared to my old Ryobi two cycle blower. Although not as strong, it still does a good job without mixing oil and having to get ethanol free gas. I would guess the weight at fifteen pounds.

As I mentioned before this is not the most powerful blower but would be good for small to medium sized jobs. I wouldn't use it for commercial purposes.

Handling
Being as light as it is, it handles pretty well. No problems for me what so ever.

It's so easy to use I don't believe there is anyone that couldn't figure it out.

it looks to be well made and I have a friend that's used his a lot and has had no issues. It's still a long season but so far I'm very pleased with this product.

• Weight: