Other Coffee Makers:

Black & Decker 12-Cup Coffee Maker

Pros

Cons

• Brew Performance:

Affordable and easy way to get a great cup of Joe!

from Ozark, MO

Comments about Black & Decker 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

Quickly produces a full pot! Easy to use with convenient features! I got it to replace a Black and Decker coffee pot I had for years, I was surprised at how reasonably priced it was. All the features at a fraction of the cost! I would recommend this to any coffee drinker!

Love this coffee maker!!

Comments about Black & Decker 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

Finally a coffee maker that not only makes good coffee, but it doesn't cost a whole lot either!! It works just as good, if not better than any expensive coffee maker out there..put the water and grinds in, set the timer and wake up in the AM to an awesome pot of coffee..I've had coffee makers in the past that would never keep correct time..not this one-and its also very easy to clean!!

Brew Performance
a lot of coffee makers claim that you can pour a cup in the middle of brewing and that it actually tastes good.. that is usually not the case-its very strong in the beginning so you get a cup of mud and then the rest of the pot is like water..not this coffee maker..you can seriously take a cup and it will taste just as good as if you waited for the whole pot to brew

I hate cleaning but cleaning this coffee maker is a breeze!!

so simple..i know that brewing a pot of coffee isn't rocket science but this is the easiest of the easy!!

Perfect morning helper

Comments about Black & Decker 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

We were looking for a new 12-cup coffee maker, after our old one started to die out on us, you know the usual, coffee did not taste good any more, did not heat properly... So we went to a store looking for a replacement, and we were actually determined that we would not buy a Black & Decker one, no particular reason, just did not feel it would be a good one, not the brand we are crazy about when it comes to small kitchen appliances. After spending more than half an hour in front of the shelf checking different models, manufacturers and, yes, prices, we kept returning to this model over and over again. It looked a bit more complicated, definitely more from our old one, however, somehow, after reading all the features, benefits, and thinking finally, something we can do without waking up earlier in the morning - programming and a possibility to make 1-4 cups stronger coffee it just struck us, and we got it. And we never looked back. It is perfect, coffee tastes delicious, we take advantage of programming t the night before and wake up with the fragrance of freshly brewed coffee in the morning. Something that makes every morning perfect.

• Brew Performance:

I love my Black & Decker Coffee Pot!

from 63650

Pros

Cons

Comments about Black & Decker 12-Cup Coffee Maker:

The **Black & Decker BCM1410 12-Cup Coffee Maker is an absolutely great coffee maker!  I've tried other brand of coffee makers in the past, but I absolutely love my **Black & Decker 12-Cup Coffee Maker.  The model I have, has a clock and I can program it to start brewing at a certain time.  Which is great because lots of times I get it ready at night so my coffee will be ready to drink when I first get up in the morning.  No more waiting for my morning coffee!  It will also pause, so I can get a cup while it is still brewing and not drip all over the place.  It is easy to clean and has a safety feature where it will shut off after two hours, which is great for those mornings when I'm rushing to work and forget to turn it off.  It it also very reasonably priced and is a long lasting coffee pot.  When my last one when out (after having it for nearly 3 years)  they where out of stock at the local store, so I bought a really cheap one to get me by.  I was going crazy waiting for the store to get more in!  The **Black & Decker BCM1410 12-Cup Coffee Maker is a definate "MUST HAVE" in my book!******