Other Food Processors:
Black & Decker
FP2510S
Black & Decker 10-Cup 500-Watt Wide-Mouth Food Processor

Summary

With 10 speeds and 500 watts of power the FP2510S will quickly handle all your food processing needs. The smooth touchpad controls and dishwasher safe parts make clean-up a breeze. The unit features 2 speeds plus pulse, a reversible slice and shred disk and a dough blade as well as a 3-cup chopper.

Black & Decker 10-Cup 500-Watt Wide-Mouth Food Processor

The super special ally

from Santa Barbara, CA

About Me Casual Cook

Pros

• Dishwasher Safe
  • Handles Tough Jobs
  • Powerful Motor

Cons

• Mincing Meat
    • Mixing Batter

Comments about Black & Decker 10-Cup 500-Watt Wide-Mouth Food Processor:

I really like food processors especially the Black & Decker brand. I love it because it has very easy to use features, has very fast blades.

I also like the ease with which I can clean the food processor to the end of the meal.

I can process large amounts of food without any problems for every occasion. The Black & Decker brand has a unique quality, as it is very strong, providing an unmatched tranquility.

With this food processor can perform any type of food, for any occasion, parties, meetings and what is better still have fun while doing what we like, cooking.

I recommend this food processor as the brand guarantees a long and stable operation full of quality and durability, it is the super special ally, unconditional and ideal of our kitchen.

• I am an employee or otherwise affiliated with the brand

Pretty good for a basic food processor.

Comments about Black & Decker 10-Cup 500-Watt Wide-Mouth Food Processor:

This is a pretty good basic food professor, for not too expensive of a price. We have had ours for about 4 years and its still in good shape. We don't use it super regularly, but about a few times a month. It's a nice size for a small family. I like the different chopping attachments that come with it.

Safety
    The blade is very sharp, so if washing by hand you have to be very careful. I usually put mine in the dishwasher because I cut my finger once hand washing it.

All parts are dishwasher safe!

We have had ours for about 4 years without and problems. However, I don't think that it's built to be a commercial food processor- it may not last if you used it every day.

• Power: