2.8

Bissell Spotlifter Bagless Handheld Vacuum

2.8

Love It

About Me Occasional User

Pros

• Cordless
  • Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Lightweight
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Carpet

Comments about Bissell Spotlifter Bagless Handheld Vacuum:

Ever since I got my new Dyson upright vacuum I have been an advocate for bagless/canister vacuums! When I decided we needed a small, handheld vacuum for the garage and our cars, I was ecstatic when I found out there were bagless/canister vacuums for handhelds as well!

The Bissell Spotlifter Bagless Handheld Vacuum doesn't have near as much sucking power as my upright, but it has enough for what it is made to do. It's lightweight and easy to maneuver, especially around and under car seats, and in trunks. It is really helpful for impromptu spills in the garage, too. I like that it is small yet still able to do a good job, cause it means that I can leave it in my car and always feel prepared. If you are going to leave it in a car, or take it with you, I do recommend making sure you charge it regularly! We leave the charging cable in the garage and this has worked out quite well.

Overall, it does what it is made for, don't expect it to replace a real vacuum, though! And it was at an affordable price so definitely a happy purchase.

• Primary use:
    • Personal

Bissell Spotlifter is a lifesaver

from Menomonee Falls, WI

Comments about Bissell Spotlifter Bagless Handheld Vacuum:

This Bissell Spotlifter has been a lifesaver (and carpet saver) since having a child. We had new carpet installed while I was pregnant & shortly after we requested this for a Christmas gift. It is quick and easy to use on spills (and throw-up from a sick child) and couldn't imagine not owning one for the sake of keeping our newer carpet stain-free.

Small easily stored unit. Great for quick pickups...

from Waukee, IA

Comments about Bissell Spotlifter Bagless Handheld Vacuum:

I've had this unit for quite a while now and have made good use of it.  I have more than a few cats that periodically throw up and this works great for those small spots.  If you have a larger area that you'd like to cleanup, the spot remover tank is rather small and will need to be refilled. Overall I'm very satisifed with the product and would recommend if your needs fit the size.

It's really not that great. Disappointing

from Hawthorne, NJ

Pros

Cons

Comments about Bissell Spotlifter Bagless Handheld Vacuum:

I was really disappointed in my Bissell.  I thought it would perform so much better than it does.  Its probably good for minute jobs but isnt that great at sucking up cat hair and ground in dirts.

Not worth it save your money!!

from Clarksville, TN

Comments about Bissell Spotlifter Bagless Handheld Vacuum:

My husband bought one of these shortly before we were married.  Well the first time I went to use it it wouldn't spray.  He swore up and down it worked great so I bought another.  Within a month it broke as well.  Then I come to find out my sister had one with the same problem.  They are not reliable, they are junk.

Doesn't do the job.

from Fishers, IN

Comments about Bissell Spotlifter Bagless Handheld Vacuum:

I bought the spotlifter to clean up after my puppy's accidents and thought it would be a lot easier to use than the large bissel carpet cleaner I have already. Well, it is very handy, lightweight and easy to use. However, it is not powerful enough to suck up spills, pee, etc. and the spray nozzle pumps a very fine mist that is not effective until you have pumped for ages. Stains remain on the carpet even after using the spot lifter several times. Usually I have to use the large carpet cleaner anyhow after awhile to get the carpet looking clean again. It isn't worth having in my opinion.