Other Vacuums:
Bissell
19603
Bissell QuickSteamer Plus Lightweight Deep Cleaner

Bissell QuickSteamer Plus Lightweight Deep Cleaner

My back my poor back that dorn bissel steam carpet cleaner

from Raymore, MO

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer Plus Lightweight Deep Cleaner:

I purchased the Bissel carpet cleaner and it truly worked fine for 2 yrs. It was a dorn good purchase at the time and you work with what you have. I did just that. But, I had to fill that water and cleaning solution up like every 15 minutes. If you take your living room and cut it into four. This is about two fill ups per quarter room and it is very tedious work. However, it cleans great and some would say it is worth it because for 70 bucks you have a cleaner. I would rather pay someone else than fool with this machine. I was never really sure if the brushes were turning or not. I couldn't see or hear them and when I looked underneath I still couldn't say. It is weightless and although it takes a while to clean so do other machines. I found this to be a prize when necessary. It did not take long to get the water up and you just had to put in man hours but your carpet smelled and looked fresh and clean afterwards. I would recommend this to others with low budjets.

The Bissell Quicksteamer Plus feels like it could be better

from Sacramento, CA

Comments about Bissell QuickSteamer Plus Lightweight Deep Cleaner:

The bissell quicksteamer plus is lightweight but feels like it could be stronger. It cleans ok, but is a little clumsy.  It feels like it could have more suction power, and just never quite lives up to my expectations. I have two toddlers, so my carpet gets messy. I think I would have to use this once a week for it to really be effective.  It gets the surface stuff, but doesnt go deep.