3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

Plenty of power

Just finished using this deep cleaner, and I love it.  First, some background.  I have two boys, a husband, and two small weiner dogs who forget that they are housetrained on a nearly daily basis.  Thus, I've got some pretty dirty carpets.  I've borrowed a friend's steam vac in the past, but it's been too long since the last deep cleaning, and my carpets were looking (and smelling) atrocious.  After a little research, this deep cleaner was the one I bought because it was a decent price, it had on board heating for the clean water, and it is supposed to have good suction for drawing up the dirty water from the carpet.  After cleaning the worst of my worst, I have to say I'm impressed.  I like the functionality of the machine more than I expected.  This machine has a plastic water bladder (clean water) which, as it empties during use, also shares space with the dirty water being sucked out of the rug, all in one carry-able unit which can easily be filled, dumped and cleaned out when done.  The solution goes in its own chamber, which is clearly visible when you're cleaning.  I didn't feel like I had to make too many empty/fill trips with this machine, as both the clean and dirty water chambers are of adequate size and proportion to each other.  The machine feels sturdy but not too heavy, and I found cleaning it after use to be pretty easy.  I was very impressed at the nearly dry state of my carpet after finishing the cleaning.  Very little water remains in the carpet if adequate passes are made with only the suction (not solution trigger) functioning.  Overall, this cleaner did a great job.  Granted, this was the first use, so I cannot testify to the longevity of the unit.  Hopefully, this will impress as well!

Bissell Proheat Deep Cleaner is easy to use but breaks easy.

The Bissell Proheat is easy to use. It cleans well on some messes. But other spots you have to go over it several times and it might not clean it l all. Some of the parts are very easy to break, no matter how careful you are. Even though it is easy to fill unit with water and cleaning solution, it is not eay to clean after use.

Best carpet cleaner I have ever used

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

I really like this carpet cleaner. I have had this carpet cleaner for approximately five years and use it every few months. I am a cleaning fanatic so when I find a product I really like I want to share it with others. I am able to clean seven rooms with carpets in as little as three hours. The carpet cleaner is very easy to use. The water and solution bucket is very easy to remove, fill up, empty, and replace. You can see the water changing color right before your eyes so you know that dirt is being removed from your carpets. The price is not bad either. Sometimes quality products can be expensive, but this carpet cleaner is worth the expense. It does a great job and will last you several years.

Maneuverability
The carpet cleaner goes forward and backward quite easily. It does not turn very well, but it is somewhat lightweight and easy to pick up and move.

Ease of Maintenance
The carpet cleaner is very easy to clean. The water compartment pulls right out and can be rinsed with soap and water. Every other use I ad some bleach water to get rid of all the grim.

Suction Performance
The carpet cleaner suctions up the water from the carpet very well. I usually run the carpet cleaner of the carpet twice and the carpets dry within a few hours.

Versatility
This carpet cleaner does a great job on several types of carpet.

The design is very plain and simple. There are no bells and whistles to this carpet cleaner. The design makes it easy to use.

I have had this carpet cleaner for approximately five years and I have had no issues with it. I have not had to replace any parts to it.

A great Carpet Cleaner

from Albuquerque, NM

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

We purchased this carpet cleaner several years ago and have really liked it and it gets a lot of use. Once our grown children discovered we had it, it has spent more time at their homes than ours. All of us have animals and they have toddlers and this machine does a really excellent job cleaning up stains, including pet stains. It is easy to see where it has been used when cleaning. The steam clean means that you can even clean minor spots without having to add a soap to get the stain out. The water holder is easy to fill and empty. It is not the lighted deep cleaner but light enough that I can use it and I am a petite 61 year old. My husband is a fanatical "keep your machines clean" type of man and we have found the brush area easy to take apart and clean while still maintaining it's reliability once it is put together again. My son did crack the front plastic piece on it but we had no difficulty getting a replacement piece at a low cost. Overall it is well worth the price

I Love My Clean Carpet

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

I have used this carpet cleaner ever since I moved in to our old apartment with my boyfriend, our daughter, our dog and our 4 cats. Not only the animals but my daughter and boyfriend made a ton of mess all over the light cream colored carpet. And when his friends came over they made it look like we lived in a mud pit. The first time I used this I couldn't believe how clean the carpet had become. The container that holds the dirty and clean water are not very big so you have to stop frequently and empty it out so you can keep going. I like that it moves around like a vacuum but I wish the handle of the hand held cleaner was a bit longer. It hurts your back continuously bending over to reach small areas with it. The attachments for the hand held cleaner work excellent on fabric furniture. And the carpet cleaner weighs a good amount so if you have to take it up and down stairs I would suggest having someone who has some muscles doing the heavy work for you.

• Versatility:

The best stain cleaner on the market.

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

So you are in the market for a stain remover machine because you have a house that requires cleaning. We all have friends and family that we want to entertain. So you look at your carpet and you think why do I have stains. So introducing the best stain remover machine made. The Bissell pro heat deep clean. This machine will save you carpet from the daily wear and tear of pets and family walking and playing. No matter how deep the stain this machine will remove it. This will save you the hassle of replacing you carpet or calling a professional to take you hard earned money. This removes the stain without the use of harsh chemicals. This machine is the only stain remover device you will need to buy.

Maneuverability
This machine moves with ease. No back breaking work to clean your carpet.

Ease of Maintenance
everything is readily accessible. No special tools needed

Suction Performance
The best suction in any machine. Cleans all the way to the pad. It does not mask the stain

The most versatile

State of the art

Built to last the test of time

Excellent Machine

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

I bought my Bissell to clean my house and I use it to clean motel rooms. It is very light weight. Easy to use. The floors in the rooms were almost black from guest tracking in dirt, spilling drinks etc and I only had to go over the floor one time to get it clean. I also love that it has one container for both the clean and dirty water so clean-up and refill are easy. There are no little hard to clean areas of the bucket or the scrubbers so keeping it clean is so easy.

• Versatility:

Good vacuum for weekly use

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

My husband and I have been using this vacuum for the past few months and it seems to be pretty sturdy, but lightweight enough for me to carry it up and down the stairs without too much effort. My husband is allergic to several different things, including dust, so we have to vacuum and clean the house on a regular basis and this vacuum makes that task a little easier. It's easy to manuever around furniture and corners. It also traps a ton of dust and dirt - we are always amazed at how much comes out of the container when it's emptied! Overall, I would recommend this vacuum. I just hope that it holds up and lasts multiple years.

• Versatility:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

from Beaver, PA

These are junk!

It is easy to empty the water resivoir. but hard to dry it out. Hair gathers on the underside and sticks if its not wiped clean after each use. Cant use it as a quick cleanup tool.

I have had two in a row and they both broke after 2 months of ownership.

• Versatility:

A carpet cleaner that does just as good as the professionals!

from Perkins, OK

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

I got this as a gift a couple years ago. I have 3 kids so of course our carpets are always a mess with dark spots from spills and such. The first time I used it was SHOCKED at how much gunk and hair came out of my carpets. I was literally scooping up handfuls of dog hair...and we didn't even own a dog! The previous owners did! This carpet cleaner got a bunch of stuff out of the carpets that our vacuum cleaner didn't or couldn't! I was absolutely amazed! I wish there was a way to upload my before & after photos so you could see! Every time I dumped the dirty water out it was nearly black and just so gross. So happy I'm able to get most of that out of my carpets now! I highly, HIGHLY recommend this product!

Versatility
I use it on my couches too!

Easy to clean with

from Salt Lake City, UT

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

I have had this carpet cleaner for a year now without any issues. I hate the carpet in my house and would love to replace it but until that is a viable option, this works to keep it looking nice. It isn't super heavy so I don't have any issues pushing it around. I decided to give it a shot after reading loads of reviews of different products based on the cost and efficiency. I have not been disappointed with my purchase.

• Versatility:

Works well on my area rugs

from Huntington, WV

Comments about Bissell ProHeat Upright Deep Cleaner:

I have two kid and 5 animals so my rugs can get very dirty. Vacuuming can only do so much, but this deep cleaner is great. It took my white area rug from looking very brown to looking like new again. It is a little heavy, but nothing that I can't deal with and I am a small person, so it should be no problem for most people to handle.