Other Vacuums:

Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

It's the best vacuum we have ever had.

Bissell's Power Force is, the best vacuum we have ever had.

There are eight people and three cats living in our...Read complete review

Bissell's Power Force is, the best vacuum we have ever had.

There are eight people and three cats living in our home. We vacuum almost everyday without complaint.

Vacuum-cleaning  isn't so easy for eight people, before we got our Bissell's Power Force vacuuming was a bit of a hassle. Once the vacuum we had before Bissell's Power Force end up being thrown out the window with the rug that was being vacuumed.

Considering it cleans up after eight people and three cats (witch means vacuuming five rooms weekly, four others rooms daily) we have in the past four to five years we have only replaced it once.

Its a great vacuum!

Great Vaccuum for the price!!

Right out of the box I will say it cleans great. It has the bagless cylinder that you empty which is cool because you can actually see stuff accumulate so you know for a fact stuff is getting picked up. And honestly not having nasty bags to change is a major plus! It has lots of handly neat little attachments like a brush and an extender that have handy little nooks and crannys they fit into. Overall its attractive and like I said when its new works great. Bust after a few months you start to have stuff build up in places you just cant seem to be able to reach or to find.

On the bad side if you are like me and you vaccuum more than 3 times a weeek be prepared for the life of this one to be a short one. The low price of the Bissell Powerforce Bagless is a major upside since you will be replacing it shortly. If you are a person who only does light cleaning or a young person in their first place this one is a keeper!

This is the eorst vacuume I have ever owned!

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

I bought this vacuum because of the price, and sure enough got what I paid for. I didn't have much money on me but, had to buy one so I went with this. It worked great for about three months but, after that it slowly started getting weaker. I kept all filters clean and followed all of the care instructions too but, that didn't help. I would not recommend this product to anyone.

• Versatility:

This vacuum sucks! But in a good way!

from Portland, TX

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

The Bissell Powerface Bagless Vacuum is an overall rewarding product to own! It does a very good job of sucking up pet hair and refreshes carpets when carpet sprinkles are utilized. This product comes with a house and two extensions, which makes it a very versatile vacuum cleaner which can be used for floors, furniture, and in tight spaces like under furniture or in corners of baseboards. I use this vacuum daily and am required to empty the collection chamber every day or it gets too full. I also clean out the filter every week to keep particles from getting caught in the motor. It is apparent that this job does just what it is supposed to do but one thing I would change would be to have a smaller vacuum with a larger area for collection of dust and dirt particles. Another thing would be to have automatic wind up for the power cord. It gets tiring winding up the cord around the proper posts every time.

• Versatility:

Bissell PowerForce was a great value!

from Las Vegas, NV

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

I'm really going to miss this vacuum: after five or six long years of service and abuse, my Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum finally died, the brush somehow became embedded into the part that housed it so the repair would likely cost more than I paid for this vacuum. That said, this vacuum definitely put some work in! Not only did I use it for five or six years, but I used it heavily! The on-board brushes and tools, I used the vacuum on my carpets, bare floors in multiple places, sucking up furr, litter and anything else that would fit! I don't even think I ever replaced the filters (gross, I know!) but I did launder them in warm water, per manufacturer's instructions, and it worked fine the whole time! Then a couple of weeks ago the belt broke (the first one I've ever had to replace on it!), but even after replacing the belts it was never quite the same. Not too much later I could smell the belt burning bad and it was smoking and that was it! But I'm not disappointed! I would recommend this vacuum without a second thought! I'm sure there's tons of better models, but not at this price point!

Maneuverability
Fit flawlessly under furniture and on the sides of the toilet bowls.

Ease of Maintenance
Easy! Bagless and you can launder the filters to extend their life!

Suction Performance
Excellent! I used it everywhere!

Versatility
Excellent! The on-board power tools were accessible and easy to use, no trouble to go from regular vac to vacuuming your upholstery!

It's a fine design, only trouble is that when you do remove the dirt reservoir to clean it it's almost impossible not to spill some debris onto the vacuum itself. That part of the design could be improved upon.

I had mine since 2007 or 2008 until last month (October 2013)! Worked without hitch!

Good vacuum

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

I had this first before my Hoover and it did well the performance wasn't the best but it got what was noticeable to the human eye.

Maneuverability
Easy to push and move around was a little bottom heavy which mad it difficult to lift at times.

Ease of Maintenance
To many filters to clean and they take forever to dry. But it's is a simple clean it took me on average about 15 minutes to clean properly I did this about once every three months because I have cats and a high traffic floor.

Suction Performance
It cleaned what you could see but really didn't get deep in to the carpet. You could tell after you vacuumed that it didn't get all the dirt in the rug.

Design could have been better. The hoses would always fall off they weren't secure enough and it was a little more on the heavy side. Would have perfected less filters.

Didn't last as long as I had hoped gave out a little after a year and it just burnt out and stopped picking things up it made my house smell like burnt rubber for like two hours.

• Versatility:

Economical with Amazing ability to suction pet hair

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

I first heard about this vacuum from a dog breeder who consistently has 8-10 dogs in her home. She told me this vacuum is amazing at vacuuming up dog hair and I was so impressed with it's function I bought another one for our guest house. We have two large dogs who are indoors much of the time, one with very long hair. The first time I vacuumed with this model I was amazed at the amount of dog hair that it snatched up in one run. I have owned name brand expensive vacuums that do not have the suction of this powerful vac.

It saves money not to have to replace bags constantly and I found that it is easy to empty the canister then rinse it out with warm water and let it air dry. Likewise the filters are easy to clean.

The only problem I have ever had was from an occasional clog in the hose from wadded up pet hair. This was easily removed by detaching the hose and using a stick to push the wad through. Since I normally get well over a quart of hair at a time in vacuuming this is not a surprise that it occasionally happens.

I have had these two vacuums for over four years with no loss in performance. They are incredibly durable and powerful for the price.

The Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum Is Great

from Michigan

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

I have not owned many vacuums but the Bissell PowerForce Bagless vacuum is great! I love it! We have two cats that are long haired and it really picks up a lot of their hair even a lot that you don't see. I really love the fact that it is a bagless vacuum because it makes it super easy to dispose of the dirt and you don't have to hassle or fuss with vacuum bags (or spend the extra money on them!). Compared to other vacuums that I have used in the past this one surely trumps them. It is also widely available and very affordable. I had found in other vacuums that the attatchments didn't carry much power when used but the Bissell PowerForce's attatchments work great! And are long enough for me to reach the ceiling and higher places for dusting. I would recommend this vacuum to anyone who has pets and is looking for a no-fuss vacuum with high power.

Ease of Maintenance
Bag less makes it a fuss free vacuum,.

Good for Small Apartments

from Jackson, TN

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

When I got my first apartment, I decided to buy the Bissell Powerforce Bagless Vacuum because it was not as expensive as others made by Bissell. My landlord did not tell me that she failed to clean the apartment before I moved in and I learned this when I used the vacuum for the first time. The cord was not as long as I wanted it to be so I would have to find a new outlet whenever I moved on to another room but it was easy to push across the floor. I could tell that the landlord did not clean beforehand because the canister would get full before I could finish vacuuming one room because a lot of dirt and dust was being picked up. I liked that the vacuum made a faint buzzing noise when the canister was full so I knew when it needed to be emptied. The canister was very easy to clean and I did not make a mess trying to clean it. Overall, I was very satisfied with this vacuum for the price that I paid for it because it did a good job at removing dirt from the carpet that I could not see.

• Versatility:

You get what you pay for.

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

This vaccuum is not the greatest I've owned. It loses suction VERY easy if all of the filters aren't cleaned out after each room is vaccuumed.

Maneuverability
This is one of the smaller full sized vaccuums, so it fits in some places a larger one wouldn't.

Ease of Maintenance
The dust cup, and all of the filters are easy to remove. It's a good thing too, because you seriously have to empty everything out after vaccuuming each room if you expect to suck anything up with it at all.

Suction Performance
As I stated above, the suction is very poor unless everything has been freshly cleaned out. And by freshly, I mean after each room is done. If you keep everything dust free the suction is, at best, okay. It works for me now, but as soon as the opportunity is available, I'll be getting a new vaccuum for sure.

Versatility
This vaccuum doesn't come with a lot of the cleaning tools that the more expensive vaccuums come with.

Your basic vaccuum cleaner. Nothing fancy about it.

It has lasted a couple years with no major mechanical issues.

• Versatility:

Good vacuum. Easy to take care of

from Gulf Shores, AL

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Bagless Vacuum:

We have had this vacuum for almost two years and its still working good.We haven't replace anything and we use it fairly often.

Maneuverability
Its light enough to carry around and rolls easy. I just wish it could be smaller to fit better under things but thats not too big of a problem

Ease of Maintenance
Its very easy to clean it and comes off easy since it doesnt have bags but the only downsize is that you have to wait and make sure its completely dry before putting everything back.

Suction Performance
I have long hair and it always gets stuck on the belt so I have to get scissors or something to cut off the hair otherwise it loose alot of suction.

Versatility
I like to use the brush on the hose to pick up the mess my kids leave on the sofa

Very Good Basic vaccum cleaner

from Bentonville, AR

I have had Bissell Powerforce Bagless vaccum for years now and never
ever had ay manitanance issues with it. I still use it atleast once
a week. The containers are easily removable and can be cleaned.Love the bagless feature which makes its maintenance cost lesser. It is npot that heavy so easy to move aound. This is a basic vaccum doest deep clean the carpet for that there are other versionsof bissell vaccums. The plug cord length is pretty decent s no issues of it getting unplugged all the time.

It is not very expensive either so I would definitely recommend this and every home shjould have at leas one vaccum of this sort which can be used on all surfaces like carpet, wooden floor or tiles.