Other Vacuums:

Bissell PowerForce Vacuum 3530 Vacuum

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

Best long lasting vacuum on the market!

from Henderson, Kentucky

About Me Frequent User

Pros

• Easy To Empty
  • Easy to Use
  • Efficient
  • Lightweight
  • Powerful/Good Suction

Cons

• Short Power Cord

• Carpet
  • Hardwood Floors
  • Pet Hair

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Vacuum 3530 Vacuum:

I purchased this vacuum a little more than 4 1/2 years ago and have not had a single issue with it. The suction power is the best I have ever experienced when using a vacuum and I have had many, many compliments from family, friends and neighbors who have witnessed me vacuuming up huge messes left behind by my two small children. They are amazed at how little effort it takes on my part to clean up the mess in just a few front and back strokes. I have had no issues with parts breaking or wearing out. It also has a great surround suction feature which makes cleaning up the tiny messes next to baseboards and under edges of furniture a breeze. The cup holder is large which allows for several cycles of vacuuming before it requires emptying. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who is looking for a very durable, long lasting, easy to handle vacuum that has the ability to maintain it's suction power after alot of use.

• Primary use:
  • Personal

Cheap Alternative for a Good Vacuum

from Elyria, OH

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Vacuum 3530 Vacuum:

I have been happily vacuuming with the Bissell Powerforce since my purchase 2 years ago. Last month the vacuum has sounded the motor will go at any time. Still works and does have great suction.

Maneuverability
The Bissell Powerforce vacuum is easy to maneuver in tight spots. Has a wide path so it does the job more easily.

Ease of Maintenance
For the most part the Powerforce is easy maintenance, except for the removal of the belt for changing. It is extremely difficult to do .

Suction Performance
The vacuum has great suction.

I have been happy with my Bissell vacuum until last month when it decided to start making loud noise.

I've had it forever!

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Vacuum 3530 Vacuum:

I don't even know if they make this vacuum anymore. It's so old school with the big dusty bag and the heaviness but I don't replace appliances until they break! This one is still going strong.

Maneuverability
It's heavy but an able-bodied adult shouldn't have a problem.

Ease of Maintenance
Never needed to have anything done with it.

Suction Performance
Works fine as long as the bag isn't too full.

Versatility
Uh, it has hoses and stuff so you can do curtains.

Basic black vacuum.

I've had it at least 14 years and it works fine.

Looses suction power

from East Longmeadow, MA

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Vacuum 3530 Vacuum:

I thought this was a good value. The price was great but, after 1 year of daily use the machine lost suction power. I would have to vacuum a spot a few times to get up debris.
You would think with the name power force you get that suction power for more than 1 year.

Very easy to push.

Ease of Maintenance
Just change the bag and you're good to go.

See above.

The best vacuum ever!

Comments about Bissell PowerForce Vacuum 3530 Vacuum:

I absolutely love this vacuum! Mine is now about five years old and working great. Its not so powerful that it pulls up the carpet and is hard to push but has plenty enough strength to pick up all the dirty off the floor. It has great suction in the hose and I use it daily to clean up mess from our woodstove. The bags for this vacuum are cheap and hold a lot. I only replace them every couple months and I do a ton of vacuuming! Another thing I love about this vacuum is that the length of the cord is perfect. I have a long ranch style house and unplugging and plugging back in is so annoying in the middle of a chore. With this cord I only have to unplug once as it reaches halfway across! This vacuum is super light and easy to haul up and down stairs, I even could use it when I was 9 months pregnant and I couldn't comfortably lift my other vacuum. It maneuvers well and vacuuming is not a fight with the vacuum but a smooth easy roll that makes for a quick cleanup. I hope this review helps anyone looking for a nice vacuum at a great price. I would most definitely recommend it!

Ease of Maintenance
I can take it apart myself when it gets a clog