3.9

3.9

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

This Bissell Bagless Vacuum cleaner is the best Iv'e ever owned!

The Bissell Cleanview Bagless Plus vacuum is the best vacuum I have ever owned. It is environmentaly friendly since you are not throwing away a bag every time one gets full. Instead you slide the locking lever that holds the reusable canister and dump it out, then put the canister back in and re-lock it in place.The roller brush along with the powerful suction remove deep down dirt and pet hair with an ease that will amaze you. It has such a strong suction that you can go over the same place on carpet that you have cleaned with another vacuum and continue to remove more and more dirt and sand. It has three filters to help control dust and microrganisms. The filters are easy to remove and clean. The cord is stored safely on the side of the vacuum and held in place by a set of hooks. When you need to uncoil the cord quickly, you just rotate the top hook into a downward position and the whole cord is immediatly released. This vacuum cleaner has an easy to use foot pedal that allows you to change the position of the vacuum from slightly angled to fully laying flat so you can manuver under hard to reach places. It has a detachable hose with impliments to clean areas like down in couches and up in the corners of walls. The price of this vacuum is economy but the work it accomplishes is top of the line! I have recommended it to my friends and family and they agree.

Gets the job done...usually

We purchased the Bissell Cleanview Helix vacuum after doing a lot of online research. Initially, we LOVED it. The design is sleek and attractive, it's lightweight enough for me to push around easily (I'm very petite), it's easy to wipe down, and it's great at cleaning up things like cat hair and crumbs from carpet. I'm thrilled with all of the attachments, which make it easy to clean hard-to-reach corners and crevices. But if you're going to be using this on hard floors, you might want to consider something else! The design is such that the motor spins and tosses debris back at your feet while vacuuming. It's pretty gross. We have two cats and were really annoyed the first time we tried to use this to vacuum up cat litter, since it made a bigger mess than there was to begin with! (Also, there are few things more disgusting than having cat litter fly back at your ankles while vacuuming). It's an affordable vacuum and for the most part, it's pretty handy...but I wish it were designed better.

A very good vacuum.

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

We had recently moved into a home that had many different types of carpet and floors that required us to look into a new type of vacuum. When I purchased this vacuum from the local store I was a little bit skeptical. I was not sure this vacuum would be right for my house and its many different floor types. But having a toddler running around my home it gave me many chances to test and use my new vacuum. It did a wonderful job on my tightly woven carpet, a great job on my loose shag carpet, and a delightful job on my linoleum floors. The several different levels matched my carpets just perfect. The easy to empty bag-less container was easy to empty and clean out.

Maneuverability
Was easy to maneuver around for the most part. only a few places were a bit tough.

Ease of Maintenance
I have never had to replace any items or fix my vacuum.

Suction Performance
Does a wonderful job of picking everything up.

Versatility
Has very good versatility.

Has a wonderful design.

Strong and durable.

• Versatility:

A good, light vacuum that is focused on getting up pet hair.

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

Overall, I am fairly satisfied with this vacuum. I am very happy with the weight. It is very light so that my mom can lift it up. I also like the cyclone in which I can see the result of my vacuum. My only hesitant of this product is that it is advertised to be specifically for pet hair. I am in a household with two Siamese cats. The white pet hair is seen all over. It seems to get up a good amount of cat hair, but I still see more after I vacuum. But overall, I am happy with the product.

Maneuverability
This vacuum moves around fairly well. For how big it is, it moves around corners all. It gets under tables most of the way, but not all of the way. This vacuum maneuvers much easier than my old vacuum, but that vacuum was very old.

Ease of Maintenance
The cyclone container is very easy to take in and out. It is easy to use all the settings and features.

Suction Performance
The suction is ok, but it is not to the ideal performance that I hoped for. It is focused on pet hair, but is does not get all the hair that I wish it would.

Versatility
It is supposed to vacuum on all surfaces. It is made to vacuum on carpet, hardwood floor, tile and upholstery.

It is nice looking and very light.

It is well made.

I love this!

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

I love my Bissell! I bought this for home, where I have hardwood floors and area rugs and couldn't be happier. It works seamlessly on both, picking up pet hair, crumbs and pretty much anything small enough to fit. I am horrible about remembering to clean out the filters but it still picks up great. When I finally remember the filters, they're unbelievably full but I never notice poor performance. I use the wand to dust and clear cobwebs or spider webs as I'm vacuuming the floors in each room and it's a breeze to pull out the wand, use it, and then stick it back in to continue the floors - no attachments needed. I also drag it outside and use it to clean my car on a regular basis. It seems to have taken a lot of abuse and keeps right on working just as well.
I have bought other brands of vacuums for work and had to keep replacing them - last time it needed replacing, I replaced it with a Bissell and don't expect to have to buy another for quite a while.

Bissell CleanView Helix is Great

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

I love my clean view Bissell vacume. I have Bought 3 . Two for my home and One for where I work. The price is reasonable. It works very well and I have had other vacums that just do not work as well. I have no problems with clogs. the only thing is I once a month take the filers and wash it out. If you do not it will not suck up strong. It will get weaker and weaker. No need for bags it is bag less. I have many pets with long hair and they shed. I also have a bird that likes to throw his seed all over and every time I look he is ruffling up his feathers and those too go flying all over. Now I am not complaining. I do love my pets and would never give them up . But this vacume takes care of those messes. After I vacume when I look in the bucket it is completely full. So I know its doing a great job.

• Versatility:

Great product for carpet cleaning.

from Tucson, AZ

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

It is a great product and works really great. It helps you keep your carpet and floor really clean every time you use it. This product is not so expensive, so you can save money by buying it. Bissell is an excellent brand when it comes to carpet cleaning at affordable prices. It is very stable and easy to use.

Maneuverability
Easy to maneuver and to move around your house or apartment, which makes your cleaning task easier to get done.

Ease of Maintenance
Very easy to maintain and easy to clean, too.

Suction Performance
It is very powerful in terms of suction performance. It can clean floors and carpets.

It was designed to be easy to use and to carry or move to any place in your residency where you need to clean.

It lasts a lot longer than other brands.

Awesome bissell product

from Daggett, MI

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

Love this vacuum! Owned for roughly 6 months and it is great at keeping the rugs clean and the bagless canister is easy to empty! The filters are washable and reusable which is great because most have to be replaced on other vacuums and that is just an added expense! Bissell's customer service was great too- the beater bar in ours broke shortly after purchase and bissell took care of it no questions asked!

Ease of Maintenance
Just rinse the filters with warm water and let them dry!

• Versatility:

Decent inexpensive carpet cleaning, with short lifespan.

from Warm Springs, GA

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

Received this as a gift and it worked well for about 5 months and then simply stopped working.

Maneuverability
It s little bulky but does well around corners and has attachments for stairs, furniture, etc.

Ease of Maintenance
Very easy cleaning with bag less container; simply maintain it by cleaning and replacing filters.

Suction Performance
Great suction for dusty, pet filled home!

Versatility
Used it not only to clean carpets but also, furniture, walls, vents, etc.

Standard design for a vacuum.

Major issue here! These machines are not durable at all, even with proper maintenance and use.

First and last Bissell

from Spring, TX

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

When purchasing this we had another vacuum in mind but at the time could not afford it so we went with this one until we could save up. It lasted not even a year. The bagless vacuum will not be something we will every purchase again. I am a very neat and clean person and take care of my vacuum. This one really is low quality and I have never been more unhappy with a vacuum. Anytime you want to empty it you need to take it outside. Filter constanly getting clogges. It ran fine but stopped sucking after 11 months. I threw it in the trash and we bought the expensive vacuum that I have never been more happy about. Don't waste your money.

Bissell CleanView

from Strykersville, NY

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

Me and my botfriend just bought a Bissell Cleanview and I like it but have used others That were better. The filter gets plugged very easy, and seems to loose some suction right off the bat. I sure know when it has been used more than once. It seems to ghave good suction when the filters are clean, they certainly do not last a month like it says, maybe a week, but I can clean filters once a week and expect it to be more useful. I do put it through a lot though and do have a dog to clean up after, so it gets full of dog hair quite easily. But it is doghair that I cannot see on the carpet, so maybe it is down in the carpet and the vacuum gets it from where I cannot see it. Maybe?!

Maneuverability
Maneuvers easily and is easy to push.

Ease of Maintenance
It is farely easy to keep clean but it seems it does not go back together tight enough after only a few uses.

Suction Performance
good suction but seems I have to clean it a lt more often just to keep suction.

Versatility
The hose part of it seems to get plugged up where i haveto take it aprt to clear the hose.

Design is fine

Durable for the most part.

Great Vacuum. Very nice warranty

from Chester, NY

Comments about Bissell CleanView Helix Deluxe Bagless Vacuum:

The cavuum works wonderfully. I bought it directly from Bissel, put it together, and it was good to go. It's very powerful and gets my short carpet very clean. It doesn't work well on hardwood or lineloem however, which is better cleaned with a mop. The bagless feature is pretty nice, but be preapred to clean it out a few times during your vacuum, and it can be messy. It doesn't require nearly as many cleans as the smaller vacuums though, which is great. HEPA filter is great for allergy sufferers and a clean home. Vacuum can shock you! It's not electrical though, it's more of a static shock. Probably caused by friction against the carpet. Either way the vacuum loses 1 star for that. I recommend it especilaly for the price i got it for.