Other Vacuums:

Bissell Bagless Upright Vacuum 3594

Pros

Cons

• Versatility:

This is a pretty good vacuum!

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about Bissell Bagless Upright Vacuum 3594:

This Bissell Vacuum is a pretty good vacuum. I had this vacuum for about four years before we needed another one. Eventually the vacuum stopped working and died. During the time that we had it we liked it though. This is pretty strong and durable but at the same time it was pretty light for carrying up and down stairs. It comes with different attachments and settings for easy use. The suction on this vacuum was better than I thought it would be. I could go over the floor once and be good with it. It was pretty easy to move and go around furniture. All in all I liked this vacuum a lot. I was hoping it would last a bit longer before dying, but while we had it I liked it a lot. We ended up switching to a dirt devil after this one. I think that they both work about equally. I would use this again.

Maneuverability
I thought that this was easy to move around.

Ease of Maintenance
There really isn't a lot of maintenance to it, which was nice.

Suction Performance
The suction on this vacuum was good for basic jobs around the house. It worked the best on carpet.

It was a good basic vacuum design.

This is a pretty strong and sturdy vacuum.

• Versatility:

Sucks and Cleans for little green.

from La Junta, CO

Comments about Bissell Bagless Upright Vacuum 3594:

This vacuum is not the most expensive, top of the line model, but it sure does a great job of picking up dirt and pet hair from carpet and upholstery. Usually the less expensive models are not as powerful as the more expensive top of the line vacuum cleaners. This is not the case with this vacuum. It has great suction power that rivals the more expensive models from other leading brands. It is super light and easy to carry and move from one place to another when cleaning the whole house. I really like how easy it is to remove the dirt canister and clean it out. With regular dirt removal from the dirt canister bin, this vacuum works like a champ time and time again without the hassle and expense of paper bags. The money and time saved by not having to go to the store and find the right bag and purchase it makes this model a gem. This is also the first bag-less vacuum I have ever bought and I am kicking myself for not finding it sooner. Oh well, better late than not ever finding this vacuum. Save time, money, and have a cleaner house, this is a no-brainer to purchase.

Works great!

from Pelzer, SC

Comments about Bissell Bagless Upright Vacuum 3594:

Me and my husband got a vacuum for a Christmas gift the year we got married. I HATED it! So my hubby got me this one a few Christmas later and I love it! It is so easy to clean. I love that it is bagless. Vacuum bags are expensive and so aggravating. The container just pops right out you dump it then stick back in and lock in place. It is so quick and easy! I also love the length of the cord. I can do one end of my house without unplugging and it is so convenient.

Maneuverability
It is a little heavy in my opinion, but the only negative thing i see.

Easy to clean.

Suction Performance
I love the fact that it has different levels of cleaning. Bare floor to High carpet and in between levels if your carpet is not high.

Versatility
I wouldn't want to use it on stairs though. That would be difficult.

I like the design but would like it to be a little lighter.

So far it has lasted me a long while. I am hoping i will not have to buy another one for a long time!

good quality and durable

from Odessa, MO

Comments about Bissell Bagless Upright Vacuum 3594:

over all a good quality vacuum and highly durable. easy to take and very easy to clean. y other vacuums I would have to go over the floor about 3 times to get everything and that was when they were brand new. This vacuum you give a good once over and your done. Fairly light weight so its easy to lift and move around. I had this vacuum for about 3 & 1/2 years and it still works as great as the day I bought it.

Maneuverability
Light weight and easy to lift and move

Ease of Maintenance
Very easy to take ant and clean

Suction Performance
great suction ! All of my other vacuums I would have to go over the floor several times and that was when they were new. This is a once over and done vacuum!

Versatility
Great for all your spaces. Where the regular vacuum doesn't fit the hose will and has nice attachments.

Good design however the front could be a little more slim line as to fit under things better.

I have 3 kids and the oldest one is 13 and she can be a bit abusive to the vacuum and it takes a beating and keeps going. The baby even takes a ride once in a while.

Durable vacum

Comments about Bissell Bagless Upright Vacuum 3594:

I have owned this vacuum for 4 years now and have been really pleased with its performance throughout the years. It picks up a lot. We have a bulldog in our home and they shed alot of hair year round, this vacuum picks up all of the dog hair on my carpets and upholstery. Could not be happier with this vacuum and would not consider a new one.

• Versatility:

Good machine, but has flaws.

Comments about Bissell Bagless Upright Vacuum 3594:

Great machine for the first couple of uses. This machine has cheap plastic attachments, you must not pull too hard on the Tools attachment or you will separate the plastic from the hose to the dirty water container. The first thing that I noticed was the amount of water that was being left on my carpet. The suction seems powerful, and it was picking up alot of dirt. However, no matter how much water I was getting off the carpet it just seemed like it was still soaked. The water container doesn't hold a lot of water, so it takes a lot of trips emptying the refilling the water container. A normal 20 minute job is easily doubled by this. I ended up getting rid of this machine and buying a different one because after the 6th use, it got where it wouldn't release any water, nothing would come out. To make a long story short, the problem was a solenoid valve which controls the water being put down on the carpet. I asked the repairman if this was common and he said with this brand, yes it was.

When the machine did work right, it seemed to clean well. If you're okay with soaking wet floors when it does release water, this machine would be good for you. I personally would not buy this product again.