Other Acne & Blemish Treatments:

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser

Pros

Cons

• Immediacy:

BIORE BLEMISH FIGHTING ICE -- I take it on the chin!

I wish I'd had BIORE BLEMISH FIGHTING ICE CLEANSER as a teen. Since I still have break-outs on my chin, though, I can appreciate this product for limited chin and nose use. (Not surprisingly it's much too drying for older faces in general.)

Other cleansers and creams can take care of wrinkles and dry patches on the rest of my face. But FIGHTING ICE calms existent zits, AND helps prevent new chin acne problems. This salicylic-acid, oil-free treatment touts removal of "over 99% of dirt and oil". I have no reason to disbelieve this claim.

Someday I'll learn not to cup my chin and jaws with my hands. Until then, a splash of water followed by a tiny dab of crystalline FIGHTING ICE cleans, refreshes and protects me from myself.

Go! Go! FIGHTING ICE!

Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser makes my face tingle..a lot!

My face doesn't get very many pimples now that I'm in my early thirties, so I've been waiting to use this sample until I had a break-out. For whatever reason, my face had a mild break-out last week so I got to test this sample for its blemish-fighting capabilities.

**Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser** is designed to: treat acne, penetrate pores to control blemishes and help prevent new blemishes. It contains salicylic acid, so pregnant women should not use this.

I did find my skin to feel a little dry after I used this, but after I applied my facial moisturizer, my skin felt much better. Although this product was pretty good, I wouldn't buy it. However, if you have a really oily/acne skin type, I would recommend it.

What I like about this cleanser is that it cleans my face really well. I like all the lather it creates, and I enjoy the icy, tingling sensation to a point. This temporarily leaves your face feeling the way your mouth feels after you've brushed your teeth - cool and tingly. I like it, but it lingers a little even after I've rinsed the cleanser off and by that point, I'm over it. After using this for a couple days, I did notice my blemishes going away. Whether it's directly related to this product or nature took its course, who knows.

Ease of Application
This product comes in a pump, so it's very easy to apply.

WOW!!

from Australia

About Me Budget Buyer

Pros

• Not Greasy

Cons

• After Shower/Bath

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

omg!! I so love love this product. It is amazing. Highly reccomend it.

My favorite biore product before the change.

from West Virginia

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

This used to be my favorite biore product. I loved the way it made my skin feel and my pores looked much smaller on my nose.

They recently changed the bottle design claiming that the product was the same but the design was not. I feel like that isn't quite true. This didn't feel like or smell like the same product I used to love 10 years ago as a teenager in high school.

This lather isn't as great as it once was and the product doesn't smell quite the same. It also doesn't have the right texture to me. It still tingles my face but it's just not quite the same as I remember my favorite green bottle product being.

The new bottles are more guy friendly but that's about it. I still like the wash and it's okay, but I don't think my pores are looking as small and I don't feel like I get as much blemish fighting power or T-zone clearing power as I once did.

It does alright but the formula has been changed so it doesn't seem as powerful as it once was.

Ease of Application
    The pump bottle makes application simple enough.

Convenience
    This is easy to use one handed in the shower.

Side Effects
    I haven't had any side affects at all to speak of.

Immediacy
    Takes a couple days to give any real affect but once it's working, you stay pretty clear and clean.

Far Too Icy For Me

from Birmingham, AL

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

I am not a huge fan of Biore’s Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser. I suppose I underestimated the power of the “Ice” in the name. Although I like the gel consistency of the cleanser and found it very easy to apply, I hated the way it felt. It makes your skin burn with this odd chill, a sensation I’d never found before with any cleanser. It was just excessive and uncomfortable and did not immediately subside upon rinsing it off. The feeling is far beyond a simple tingle; it feels more like you’re experimenting with liquid nitrogen on your face. It was too uncomfortable for me, so I only used it a couple of times, which was not enough to get a great impression on its ability to improve acne. I suppose some people might find this product refreshing for their skin, but it felt more like a burn to me. Also, the smell of the product is pretty terrible. If you have sensitive skin, I think you will find the icy burn to be too much.

I'm not really sure because I didn't use it for long.

Not for sensitive skin

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

I have used this cleanser, as well as my sister. It worked really well for her, and she had medium skin. However, I have quite sensitive skin, and unfortunately, this cleanser dried out my face, and I just got more acne. Although I must admit, it has a very nice 'clean' feeling, and leaves you feeling quite refreshed.

It was really effective for my sister, and cleared her up nicely. But it didn't clear me up. However, it did shrink my pores slightly, and I noticed a decrease in blackheads. Unfortunately, my deep set acne only increased, because when it dried me out, it caused my face to produce more oils, resulting in more acne.

Ease of Application
    Its easy to pump, unlike some where they are difficult to pump. It foams nicely as well, and doesn't sting too bad if it happens to get in your eye. But it did taste quite bad, though thats only expected.

Side Effects
    This cleanser dried my face out pretty good. No amount of lotion could fix it, but then again, my face is very sensitive.

• Immediacy:

Feels really good but uneffective

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

The Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser felt incredible on my face. I loved the tingling feeling from the ice. It is an amazing feeling after a hard day, especially during the summer after sweating. Unfortunately, the ice is this skin care product is its only good quality and is not worth the money. Unlike many other skin care products that made my face break out more than it originally was, this product just did nothing. This product made me realize that I did not need a skin care product. My skin is as good as it is going to get. No skin care products will help me, so I have decided that I can live with a few pimples every few weeks.

It does not work.

Ease of Application
    It is very easy to apply. I am pretty convinced that even a gorilla could probably apply this skin care product. It just isn't difficult.

Convenience
    It is not convenient to buy a product that does not work.

Side Effects
    There were no side-effects. There were also no real benefits either.

Icey fresh

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

This face wash is the best in the morning. It wakes you right up and you feel clean and fresh as ever. It almost feels like when you brush you teeth but for you face. Its so refreshing and crisp.

I almost never have any pimples and it is in no small part to the full line of biore products.

Ease of Application
    The pump makes it really easy to use and it measures the amount that you need perfectly.

Convenience
    Super conveinient. Its something that only takes a minute but does so much for you.

Side Effects
    I did not suffer from any side effects from using this product, however I do not have very sensitive skin.

Immediacy
    You instantly feel more clean and refreshed. And existing pimples supside very quickly.

• Immediacy:

Helps blemishes but doesn't remove makeup

from Centerton, AR

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

For as pricey as this is, I was surprised that it didn't do a better job at removing my makeup. If you use a different cleanser first to remove the makeup then use this product, it does seem to help in reducing the acne. However, I find it rather cumbersome and not convenient to have to use two products when it is possible to use only one if it gets the job done. I will be purchasing a product that meets these needs better in the future. I would recommend this product for those that do not wear makeup and can use this product everyday. The application process is easy. The pump on the bottle is nice so it makes getting to the product easy when your hands are wet from wetting your face. I found that it can dry my face; it may be that I was having to use two products in order to use this one, but I would recommend using a moisturizer after this product. I found that I did not have any side effects from use of this product.

wonderful cooling sensation

from Harvard Il

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

I really love how Biore made this cleanser, with this wonderful cooling sensation that just makes your face feel so refreshed after washing. It feels like it just opens your pores and gets all the junk out so your face just feels so refreshed and clean. It give me a confidence that all of the makeup and grime from my day has been effectively removed. It also has salicylic acid in it to help combate acne, how great is that?!?! Clean and clear skin, what more could a girl ask for from her facial cleanser :) Seriously though, Biore has totally hit the mark with this cleanser. I use mine with my facial brush and I feel even more confident that it's doing its job. It doesn't dry my face out either, like most acne facial washes do. Which is a plus for me since I have to use it twice a day. I really don't want to over dry my skin and then in the process causing my skin to produce too much oil and hence more acne, ugh!! I hate the vicious cycle, but hoefully with using Biore Ice Cleanser I can stop that cycle and be on my way to clear, healthy skin.

Excellent for my face!

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

For my face type, I have to use a cleanser that won't damage my skin too much but still cleans. I really like how this cleanser is quick to use and after washing it off, I feel like all my pores are open. If I had to describe it, it is like scrubbing your face with peppermint juice and "tasty" the mintiness. I felt that I can only use this scrub about two to three times per week or else it would scrub off all the essential nutrients from my face. After washing my face and feeling my pores open up, I find it hard to put face lotion on because it makes me feel like my pores are getting clogged back up. The instructions never said how long to wait after washing so I wish that was included. Once, I had an open wound on my cheek and when I went to wash my face, it really stung quite bad It was no longer a pleasant mintiness...Despite that, it really is a great facial cleanser that I would highly recommend to people with mild acne to somewhat severe acne. Just don't put it on any open wounds is all I can say.

Very Unique

from Arlington, TX

Comments about Biore Blemish Fighting Ice Cleanser:

I use this with the Biore warming scrub in order to get the best results. You use this after the warming scrub I think, at least that's what I do. It makes my face feel very tingly and it does feel like ice on your face. If you have ever used the icy-hot patches, it feels kind of like that on your face. I think it's supposed to tighten up your pores and for the most part I think that it does. I would not use this everyday. It may be unique, but I don't think that I would be comfortable using it all the time, especially during the winter time. It didn't get rid of any of my blemishes but it did clean my face well. My face was grease free for a couple of hours and it was great to use during the hot summer! I do commend Biore for creating such a unique product combination. Never have I seen these products on the market and it's great that companies like this are trying to create something new.