4.1

Cons

i love biore

from egypt

About Me Brand Buyer

Pros

• Goes On Smoothly
  • Smells Great
  • Softens Skin

Cons

• Too Greasy or Heavy

• After Shower/Bath
  • Dry/Chapped Skin

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

I personally kinda have a thing for the MAC ones but they kinda leave my skin sticky after use. Yak! I've been using Biore ones for ages and I'm really diggin' on Neutrogena's as they smell really nice.

The wipes are fresh smelling and provide an easy way to clean up when you're being a little lazy and avoiding your normal night time skin care regime. They do an ok job on waterproof mascara, not great, but not bad either plus they don't leave skin feeling tight after use. Sensitive types be aware as the fragrance is pleasant enough but can prove a little too much for some.
If you're a lazy girl at the end of a long day and aren't interested in using a ton of product to get your makeup off, Biore Makeup Remover Towelettes offers a cheap and easy way to get your makeup off quick and easy.

Great for heavy makeup days!

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

I don't wear heavy makeup day to day, but when I do these makeup wipes are PERFECT. They're textured and it's good for getting a deep clean. These wipes remove everything, even waterproof makeup with ease. They get my pores clean and they exfoliate my skin. However, they are kind of harsh, and they can irritate your skin, so I wouldn't use them everyday. I only use them when I have heavy coverage foundation or dark and dense eye make up. And I can cleanse my skin with just these and not need to wash my face.

Great for on-the-go!

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes are so great for on the go! I keep some in my husband's truck and some in my car. I don't typically use them at home because they are a little bit pricey, but when we are traveling or on the road, these are just perfect. They are also great for the beach bag because I can just pull one out and wipe the sweat/sunscreen off of my face if my face starts to feel too heavy. These wipes have never made me have a reaction or bad side-effect and I love how they make my face feel so cool and refreshed. They also smell great and leave me feeling rejuvenated and clean. These wipes are strong enough to take off eye make-up and gentle enough to not dry out my skin. I like to use a light moisturizer after using these towelettes, just so my skin doesn't get dried out, but these don't leave my skin feeling dry or oily, which is more than a lot of other make-up removing towelettes can do.

Part of night time rutine

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

I always use these at night to remove my makeup before washing face. These are one of the few face wipes that don't break my face out either.

Overall it does a good job removing most of my makeup. I do tend to have to spend a little extra time on my eyes. But for the most part they get the job done.

What's more easier than opening a pack and rubbing your face?!?!

handy make-up removers

from Harvard Il

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

After a long days work sometimes I just want to go home and crawl straight into bed, but then my conscience tells me ' You know leaving your make-up on will only make your skin worse!' that dang conscience I tell you it never shuts up. So of course I get up to wash my face. Thankfully I have make-up removing towelettes from Biore to make my evening routine a bit quicker on days that I just do not feel like taking it all off. Not only do they remove my foundation but they work great on removing mascara as well. I hate raccoon eyes and these definitely help with that. The only real issue I have (if you can even call it an issue..) is that the bag does not always seal and then the towelettes tend to dry out, I guess I would like them to be in a different kind of packaging so that I am not waisting my money by having to throw them away once they get dried out. Maybe the next time that happens I will have to try and see if getting them wet with some tap water will do the trick. We shall see.

Me likey

from Atlanta, GA

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

I've had a sample Biore Make-up removing towelette in my make up bag for months. But I finally found the perfect opportunity to use it this past weekend. If you have read my other reviews, I also give a high review of Neutrogena's facial cleanser for make up remover. I also suggested Cottonelle's flushable wipes as a make shift make up remover. So this, I was able to use a wipe that was specifically for make-up removal and I was pleased! I wore my make-up heavier than I usually do and partied all night with plenty of drinks! The time came to where I wanted to go to bed but with a house full of visitors,the bathroom was occupied. I needed to remove it quickly being tipsy and exhausted. It is clean smelling! That is the first thing I noticed. It is the perfect size for removing make-up of a full face.I was able to get the job in one take, so it was effective! These are ideal because of their convenience! Non-drying

Biore Make up removing towelettes are great for traveling

from Salem, NH

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

I don't wear a lot of makeup but when I do and I am feeling tired or lazy the Biore Make-Removing Towelettes are great.  I got a free sample first and after I used it went to buy a full sized pack.  I love that each individual towelettes.  I have used them when I'm at home and am just too tired or lazy to get my face wet and lather it up with soap/face wash, and when I'm on the road as well.  It's great on the road because it is able to be carried in your carry on without having it be pint size or having to check your bag.  I really love the smell of the towelette as well.  It does require a little bit of scrubbing on my part to get all my makeup off especially waterproof mascara but it does get it off so it does what I need it to do.  I agree with the other reviews that it does leave somewhat of a residue on my face and sometimes need to splash some water on to rinse of the remainder but all in all great product.

works, but stings a little, and dries out quickly

from Florence, AZ

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

I bought these biore make-up removing towelettes after I tried one that a friend had. She swears by them and also has sensitive skin like I do, so I figured they wouldn't irritate my skin. They didn't. and they took all my makeup off. when it came to removing my mascara and eyeshadow though, it stung a bit, and took a while to get all of it off, even though i didnt have much on. It wasn't bad, but noticeable. I noticed after a couple weeks the towelettes seem to dry out though, and i had to add a little water to the packages to keep them moist before using them. Overall I prefer a facewash to a towelette and these are little pricey compared to a facewash. They do the job, but they could be better. They are a nice size at 5"x8" and work well when used for the whole face. I only needed one towelette to remove foundation, mascara, eyeliner and shadows. I didnt break out from using these, and had no residue feeling on my face afterwards. These are convenient for those nights when u come home late and are too tired to wash your face with a cleanser. You really just pay for convenience with these in my opinion, and i think there are better products out there at a lower price.

Nice smell, negligible residue, drying

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about Biore Make-up Removing Towelettes:

the first thing I noticed about these towelletes is the packaging. it's designed like a potato chip bag that you rip open by pulling the two sides apart. and yet the packaging says keep closed to avoid drying out!! huh? you could do better than that biore - it's 2010 and there are ziplock bags available. the smell is nice - a light green tea-ish kind of scent. and it does remove the makeup, or most of it. but it is not residue free. it leaves a light residue on the skin - you can feel it when you touch your skin, and you can see it in sheen on your skin in the mirror. i have dry/combination skin that is very, very sensitive. this did not irritate my skin, but it did dry it out even further. it's almost like an astringent - wipe off your skin and you feel the tightness and tingling. so i wouldn't use it everyday, but on days when you have heavy makeup on, it's good for gently wiping off before washing your face.