Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Biore
Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths

Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths

Refreshing!

I really like the Biore daily cleansing wipes. I leave a box at the office because I just feel dirty by the end of the day. Wiping my face with one of these cloths feels very refreshing and rejuvinating. It removes all of the oil that has built up over the day and makes my face feel nice and clean again. These things are great because they last forever! Biore has made several positive changes in this product. Whereas they used to just come in a resealable bag, they now come in the same type of bag, but inside of a plastic case, so they stay moist much, much longer now (though they stay plenty moist for quite a while even outside of the plastic box). They also smell a lot better than they used to! They used to smell too chemically, but now they smell more citrusy and flowery, though not overwhelmingly perfumey. The improved fragrance really makes them feel much more refreshing than they used to. I also like that these cloths are very large. I can wipe my whole face and neck area without the wipe drying out before I'm done, which is a real problem with smaller wipes. The cloths are kind of thin, so I don't know how well they would hold up to intensive scrubbing, but I've never had one tear just wiping.

These are okay if you are near a sink.

I like these wipes if I have the time to remove my makeup, but they aren't a great everyday facial cleanser. They do remove dirt, impurities, and grime from the face as well as makeup, but the cloths are dry and require water. They can't really be used at work for me.

Another concern is that I can't really get them around my eyes without irritation. These are more like face wash cloths instead of cleansing cloths because you have to wet the cloth, lather, be cautious as you clean, and then you have to go through the hassle of rinsing your face.

I received a sample of these so they weren't a loss for me but I doubt I would just buy these. I prefer to use a makeup remover and a facewash later than to use these and still feel like I need to wash my face.

These aren't great for everyday use either. They don't get down deep like a facial cleanser and I don't feel as clean or satisfied. These are just okay to remove stubborn makeup or tinted moisturizer.

These do remove makeup and dirt but they sting and irritate the skin. They are okay to keep around for stubborn makeup and tinted moisturizers but I wouldn't use them everyday for makeup removal. It does seem to remove excess oil out of the face.

Ease of Application
These are a little tedious to use. It isn't so simple as using and tossing. These require water to lather, a lathering and washing process, and then a rinsing and drying process of the face. I prefer a product I can take out, use, throw away, and not have to worry anything else about it.

This smells alright. It is refreshing and tingling and it smells refreshing.

These are okay if you are near a sink.

from West Virginia

Ease of Application

This smells alright. It is refreshing and tingling and it smells refreshing.

• Ease of Application:

Not crazy about the long-lasting scent

from Taneytown, MD

Comments about Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths:

I am used to using cleansing products that have little to no scent. I am an avid user of Biore Pore Strips so I decided to try out the Biore Daily Hydrating Cleansing Cloths to go along with my skin regimen. I love how soft the clothes are and they are an ample size to use on my entire face and neck. They leave my skin feeling pretty clean.

After using the cloth I can definitely see and feel a difference. The clohes pick up a lot of dirt and excess oil on my face and get rid of the not-so-pretty shine. I love to use these after working out as a way to quickly cleanse my face.

My only problem with the Biore Daily Hydrating Cleansing Cloths is the scent. It is not a bad scent at all but I am not a huge fan of products that are scented to the point that the scent sticks around. i prefer scentless skin care products.

In the end this is a great product though I only recommend using it if you don't mind using a scented skin care product. The cloths are compact and I often keep a few in my purse to use during the day. They work great, I am just not a big fan of the smell.

Use this THEN wash your face!

from Yorktown Heights, NY

Comments about Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths:

I got these as a free sample attached to another Biore product that I love. I was pretty excited as I use the pre-moistened cleaners often. I normally use either the Olay brand or Mark by Avon, which are both great.

I was pretty disappointed by these. First off there was way too much scent in these! I almost had to hold my breath as I used them. Second, I found that they left my face feeling like there was soap on it. It wasnt as if I washed and the applied lotion, it felt like I had to wash my face... so I did. When I washed there was definatly some lather that came up, so I ended up washing my face after I used the cloth. Totally defeats the purpose!

Overall it did wash my face pretty well- took my makeup and most of my eye makeup off. I probably wont ever buy this product first because of the perfume, but secondly because I would never be able to use it without rinsing my face- and if Im going to actually wash my face Im going to skip this step and use only my regular product!

biore cleansers keep my face clear

from Columbia, MO

Comments about Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths:

Since i have started using the biore daily cleansing cloths my skin has shown incredible improvement. if used twice daily, it keeps it clear. it exfoliates and is also very gentle. i deffinatly feel refreshed and clean after every use. it also works great for make up removal.

Refreshing!

from Houston, TX

Nice to remove makeup

from Winston Salem, NC

Comments about Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths:

I have been using the Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths for years now, and I do love them. I keep a couple containers of these all around the house. They are super convenient, the smell is very pleasant and clean, the cloths are large and they work really well. They even remove stubborn mascara! The inside has a resealable packet that the cleansing cloths are in, and they stay moist for a very long time. The only thing I do not love about these is that I feel like the face wipes leave a slight residue on my skin. It doesn't seem to cause any harm, but it can just be annoying at times. I also wish that Biore would come out with a travel size of these face wipes so I can carry some in my purse, the container is just a little too big for that, but its perfect to keep in your gym bag or weekend bag. Overall, these are the best facial cleansing cloths I have used so far, and I really like that you can buy refill packs (two pouches of 30 each) to refill the container.

I liked the Biore Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths

from Silver Spring, MD

Comments about Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths:

The best thing about these cloths is that they are incredibly easy to use. All you have to do is wipe them on your face and you're done! While it's not extensively hard to put a toner or wash on a cotton ball and use that, I have to say it's nice to just be able to throw this little container in your bag and go. Going to be outside? Put it in your backpack or purse. Flying? Easily fits in a carryon.

I also liked how I could see dirt coming off as I would use them. I find it very satisfying to see that there is dirt I no longer have on my face, and these cloths work well for that. They are also soft enough to use to remove makeup, which I definitely appreciate. Again, with the convenience, you can clean your entire face, eye makeup included...gotta love it!

I have to say, though, that sometimes Biore products can be expensive, and that's a drawback. I love Biore, and their products are almost always worth it, but still. They're not cheap. And the coupons that are in the box usually aren't worth it for me.

Biore is the best facial cleanser on the market!

from Colesburg, IA

Comments about Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths:

I have been using Biore products since I was in high school and I must say that I am pretty sure that these products only get better with time! I love the wide variety of facial cleansers that I have to choose from, but for busy mornings when I need a quick pick me up for my face, or for late nights when all I want to do is clean everything off my face and go to bed, the Daily Deep Pore Cleansing cloths are my favorite! These wipes are so easy to use, and they remove all makeup so easily - just a swipe here and there and my face is super clean! These cloths are very soft and the scent isn't too overbearing. My face feels so clean and refreshed once I get done using it! I love that every Biore products includes a money off coupon for my next purchase - it helps to bring down the slightly high cost of this product compared to others on the market. I'm willing to pay that extra money though - this product is amazing!! Still a favorite, many years later!

Biore cleansing cloths are fast, easy and convenient.

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths:

I usually wash my face in the morning at the sink but at night-I hate getting up to go do this.  Especially if I am exhausted!  I used to be very lazy in my twenties and sleep with all my makeup on every night.  Now, I know better.  Research shows that this is terrible for the skin. So, on weekends and nights that I don't make it to the sink I reach over to my nightstand and take out a refreshing Biore makeup remover wipe and it takes everything off for me.   As budget conscious as I am, I have tried to search for less expensive facial wipes, but nothing has come close to working as well.  As soon as I'm done wiping with Biore wipes, my face can breathe and my pores are all clean and clear.  So, what I do is cut the wipes in half with a pair of scissors!  They are large enough and it beats buying a cheaper product that doesn’t work as well.  This way, they last twice as long, I spend less and I enjoy great, quality wipes.

Biore Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths are not worth the money.

from Franklinton, NC

Comments about Biore Daily Cleansing Cloths:

I have loved all of my Biore products, but when I bought the Biore Daily Deep Pore Cleansing Cloths I was not impressed. They made my face softer, but I did not notice a difference even after over a month of using them. They were pricey considering I did not see the desired results.