Other Facial Cleansers & Scrubs:
Facial Cleansers for Normal Skin
Biore
Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser

Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser

Quick clean with a small amount from Biore

If you are feeling lazy at night in cleaning your face do not skimp on cleaning either use those face wipes or better yet use Biore 4-in-1 Self-Foaming cleanser.  Why?  With a lot of wipes they leave this filmy texture on your face that I have always found uncomfortable and not any cleaner despite seeing the dirt on the cloth.  This is one of my go-tos for the nights where I'm to exhuasted to work with other cleansers requiring me to lather up or work the scrubbing beads to clean my face.  It comes it a pump dispenser making it a one handed operation.  You can use a lot or a little nickel size; it still cleans your face leaving it nice and fresh.

The scent is really nice so no worries about a medicinal smell leftover from the product, rather, a nice sweet and refreshing scent.  The four in one works well in cleaning your face quickly as it's at the foam stage and all you have to do is do a quick work through over your face and then rinse clean.  No scrubbing beads to worry about getting off.  This skin does tighten your face, it does say it tones so that's to be expected; but it doesn't do it so badly more like a pleasant tightness from removing the oil and dirt leaving a blank canvas for any moisturizer and acne medication as it doesn't have any so no worries about accidentally doubling up on salicylic acid like most facial cleansers nowadays.

Overall, quick and efficient for those who need a quick clean; works wonders for those nights when you don't want to go through lenghty cleanings with the lathering process.

Biore 4 in 1 foaming cleanser not for sensitive skin

Since I was very happy with Biore's line of moisturizers, I thought I would try Biore's Foaming Liquid Cleanser. Besides containing a small amount of alcohol, I could not find any other ingredients posted on the bottle that would aggravate my skin; sometimes good ingredients don't equal good results.

When it comes to my skin, washing my face is probably the scariest thing I can do. Why? I have extremely sensitive and sometimes very dry skin; washing my face can be a big pain, literally! I first purchased Biore Foaming Cleanser about two months ago with hopes that this product would provide gentle yet effective cleansing for removing my face makeup, oil, etc. When I first started using this product I was relatively happy with the results. The almost fragrance free (a very light perfume smell) formula felt gentle on my skin and no flaky skin was experienced for the first few days of use. These good results were short lived to say the least. After a few days after using the product my skin started feeling significantly worse than when I was using my usual cleansing product; Nioxin Shampoo (yes, I use shampoo designed for balding men and women to clean my face). My face became increasingly drier, so much so that it was hard for me to even open my mouth (no wise cracks guys!). As stubborn as I am, I continued to use Biore Foaming Liquid Cleanser until my skin was so irritated that I *had to* stop using this product.

A bit on the harsher side, but seems to work.

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

I've always been a sucker for things that foam, and this facial cleanser is no exception. I honestly have no idea how well this cleanser holds up against other facial cleansers due to the fact that I generally have pretty good skin, but foam is always nice.

Well, I didn't have any breakouts of acne after using it, which is a good sign, no? However, it does leave my skin feeling a bit dry and at times even slightly scaly and crackly, which was a bit unsettling. These effects did not occur as long as I maintained at least a 2-3 day interval in between which I would not use the cleanser, and were also mitigated by the application of lotion.

Ease of Application
Foam is the best. I repeat, foam is the best. It feels great when you squirt it into your hands, feels great when you apply it to the face, feels great when you rinse it off with warm water, just overall feels great. The bottle feels nice and sturdy when you press down on it, and the foam comes out easily.

There's not much of a scent on this cleanser, at least that I could detect. Let me issue a word of caution though: the taste is horrid. Try your absolute best not to allow any of it to touch your tongue.

• Ease of Application:

Great Cleanser, will Clean Without Drying out your Skin

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

I'm usually very particular about which facial cleanser. I've tried dozen because no matter how great the cleanser works on my skin the first week, eventually it starts drying out my skin or making it so oily that my skin breaks out. My skin tends to acquire an "immunity" to cleanser and it's difficult to find one that I can use consistently. I've been using this cleanser everyday for about 4 months. It is great for removing makeup, foundation or blush, (nowhere near your eyes please). It's easy just pump out the foam, apply and rinse and it has never dried out my skin. If you have ultra sensitive skin I might stay away as it tends to cause a tingling sensation at times that might irritate some skin types.

Wonderful for normal cleansing and removal of makeup.

Ease of Application
Easy - Pump out of the bottle and apply.

It doesn't really have much of a scent really.

• Ease of Application:

Biore 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser leaves your face feeling soft

from Buffalo, NY

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

I have suffered from acne for over 12 very long years now. I have tried many different cleansers, creams, and other various acne remedies, with no results but more aggreivation and reverse results. That is until I stumbled across Biore's 4-in-1 Self-Foaming cleanser and have never turned back. This cleanser leave my face with a touchable soft feeling, never greasy, never too dry. And anyone else suffering from acne knows how important it is to find something that doesnt leave your face greasy and more prone to blemishes and not too dry that your pores start to over compensate by producing more oil and more blemishes. With this product you can throw your worries aside and know that the only result you'll recieve is clean, clear and soft skin! Ever since I started using Biore 4-in-1 Self-foaming cleanser, my face has never looked better. Not to mention the price is right. Much cheaper than other department store brands.

Biore Cleanser is gentle and effective!

from Richmond, KY

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

I have senstive skin and am prone to breakout if using the wrong product.  I had a coupon for this product and it was very affordable so I decided to try it.  I am plesantly suprised with the results.  I typically shop at departments stores and buy a more expensive facial cleanser.  In attempts to save money, I have started trying and switching brands.  I have combination skin and most products will strip my skin or it will fill my pores and leave me with breakouts.  This product worked great to cleanse the skin, but is gentle and did not irriate at all.

It has a soft texture, and a lovely scent.  It does well to remove make up as well, but some eye makeup does remain.  I would recommend using an eye makeup remover in combination. It does tend to burn the eyes if it gets in them or around them.  It has a great lather and little is used making the product last a long time.  I would recommend this for any savy shopper looking for an affordable, gentle cleanser.

Gentle but effective.

from Xenia, OH

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

I really like the Biore 4-in-1 Self-Foaming Cleanser!  It has become the must have in my bathroom and in my daily facial cleansing routine.  The thing I like is that the foam feels like on the skin but does a good job cleaning all my make-up off.  I like that it makes a soft lather as well.  It doesn't smell overly strong.  It has a nice pleasant smell.  Of all the Biore products I like this and the strips the best.  It can be more expensive than your normal facial cleaner but if you watch the Sunday paper for coupons you can get it a more reasonable price.  Of course it's definitely cheaper than estee lauder or even Mary Kay.  I think it's the worth the money and lasts me a decent amount of time.  I like that you can get a good lather, clean your face and rinse it off.  Some of my other more expensive cleansers need a wash towel to wipe clean and this doens't.  Biore makes a good product!

Biore Clean

from Cincinnati, OH

Pros

Cons

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

I use this product once a day in the shower. Whenever I wash my face I pump out the white foam and rub it on my face. I let it sit for about 2 minutes while i wash my hair. I can really feel it stinging my face, which makes me feel like it is actually working. Then I wash it off with my hands and warm water. My skin is very dry and facial products like this that dry out skin are not the best for winter, but I use Cetaphil lotion every night to keep from getting flaking skin. It doesn't make my skin feel smooth, but more dry, stiff, and tight. I don't really like the feeling after I use this product, but it feels better than gross, oily skin. And then when I put the lotion on my face feels oily and slippery again, but then again- that feels better than when my face feels tight after I get out of the shower. I have some very small acne bumps on my forehead that you can barely see, and I think this facial cleanser really dries them up, but makes my skin a little more red.

Light and refreshing!

from Oologah, OK

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

I am more than happy to recommend the Biore 4-in-1 Self Foaming Cleanser. I usually use the Biore Steam-Activated Cleanser, but decided to try this variety and I was not disappointed at all!! It follows in the Biore tradition of cleaning very well and leab\ving your skin feeling light and refreshed, and never dried out in the least. I absolutely love the mint scent and how the mint in the formula cools my skin ever so slightly. It's like a mini spa treatment! I had recently tried using a different brand of cleanser but my skin was becoming more oily and breaking out. After switching back to Biore, my skin began to clear up and balance out after only a day or two. I love the way the Self-Foaming pump works - it's so easy to use and easy to get just the right amount of product and never feel wasteful. Biore has earned my loyalty and I will gladly tell my friends and family about the greatness of their products!

Biore 4-in-1Self-Foaming Cleanser

from Mobile, AL

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

Biore 4-in-1- Self-Foaming Cleanser is the most mild foaming cleanser i have used.It  smells wonderful.I love the way it produces amazing lather.It detoxifies greatly which is what i love about it the most. This cleanser is rich it really cleanses your skin throughly.This is just want i was looking for in a cleanser.i have tried other cleansers of this type but they did not perform like this cleanser.When you use this cleanser it will refresh your skin will feel very soft as a babies skin .You will be amazed at the way it will revitilize dull dry skin,Leaving it the way it is supposed to be great skin that feels wonderful.I will say to anyone who is looking for a good cleanser you need to buy this product you will not go wrong.your skin will thank you for it.This is the very best cleanser i have used i will not use anything else on my skin because i have very sensitive skin this is the only cleanser that i trust on my skin.

multi use and very gentle

from Brookline, MA

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

The smell is so refreshing and it lasts for a long time since it's foam. In addition to that, foaming cleansers in general are very gentle for the skin. It is oil-free and it claims that it "cleanses, tones, stimulates and detoxifies for instantly healthier, refreshed skin". This is definitely true! It washes my face makeup off as well and leaves my skin feeling soft and cleansed. The reason that I say that it's multi-use is not only because it cleanses tones and detoxifies, but I always found out that it can be used as a great cosmetics brush cleanser. When I wanted to switch to a different cleanser because it's healthy to switch skin routines after a few months or so, I used the leftovers to clean my brushes. I would put some on the palm of my hand and wet the brush and brush it back and forth and it gets out the shadow or makeup residue from the brush!

Smooth and Clean!

from Ogden, UT

Comments about Biore 4-in-1 Detoxifying Cleanser:

I have to say, I love this cleanser!  I happened on to it by accident -- I used to use Clearasil before, but I had a coupon for Biore, so I decided to try it once and see how I liked it.  I don't think I'll ever go back!  This cleanser felt so smooth going onto my face -- wasn't abrasive at all.  It has a pleasant smell to it -- not too perfumey like other soaps.  And I felt so CLEAN after using it! There was no soapy residue, but it also left my skin soft and moisturized! I didn't even need to apply my regular lotion after using this cleanser! I really couldn't be happier, seriously!  I don't know why I was happy with my previous cleanser!  Biore is SO much better!  I will definitely keep buying this product!  I'm excited to try out other Biore products now -- I just bought the pore cleansing strips -- I'll let you know what I think of that one as soon as I try it out for myself!  I'm excited!  Thank you Biore for making a great product and making me LIKE washing my face at night!! :)