4.8

4.8

Pros

Cons

Bionaire Tower Ceramic Heater keeps me warm

I had to get a new heater. I very happy I pick bionaire tower ceramic heater. It has a auto shut off also the heater is equipped with a technologically advanced safety system that turn off  if it overheats. The heater shut off. Comes with a remote control that already have one lithium battery. I have a digital thermostat that allows me turn the heater to the level I want. By use the dial wheel on the control panel or pressing the arrow buttons on the remote control.I can preset  a precise comfort level by using the dial wheel when it reach that  level the heater will shut off and cool down for 15 seconds. If the temperature drops below the preset temperature, the heater will automatically turn on again to keep the preset temperature level. I never heard of heater having frostprotect this heater will turn on automatically when the room temperature drops below 40*F. Bionaire tower ceramic heater also have a fan only setting. All I have to do is press the fan only button without the heat. I can  put it on high are low. The heater has a eco-smart setting that I can use to activate the energy efficient. The bionaire tower ceremic heater is not loud. The bionaire tower ceremic heater comes in four different sizes. I have the mini, I thinking how great the next sizes up will feel. All I needed to put it together was phillips screwdriver.  Very nice looking heater, sliver and black

Still performance great. Keep my room warm.

Easy to use, if I don't want o get up I use my remote control.

Still in good shape as the day I purchase the heater.

Design is still the same.

Safety
Very safe if fall over the heater shut off.

Not durable.

My family likes our home temperature a lot colder than I do so I always need a portable heater for myself. I got Bionaire portable ceramic mini tower heater from home depot last year mainly because of it's very impressive sleek design and good reviews. I was very happy initially. It looked great, and worked great. It was also quite energy efficient. But, 8 months later all of a sudden it started blowing cold air. I have contacted Bionaire many times and am yet to hear any good news. In case of Bionaire, you don't get what you pay for.

Performed well as long as it was working as a heater.

8 months for me.

It is no doubt one of the best looking portable heaters out there.

Heat it up

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

I hate the cold. My husband made me move to a cold place. Coming from the south, I hated the place at first. I could not stand the cold. There needed to be a solution. This heater was the wonderful solution. It made me warm, at least inside the house. I even put it in my car once in a long car trip. It is actually portable, which is great because I want to drag it along with me wherever I go. I would not advise to keep it too close, because the heat makes the skin a bit too uncomfortable and dry. It is pretty small though, which helps with portability, but not really with coverage. I would want a tall and skinny heater which would heat all of me at once but it also portable. But then again, I probably could not fit in places such as my car. I am not sure what kind of heater I would want actually, but this one is great and I appreciate. What I do know, however, is that I could not live without a heater.

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

We use one of the Bionaire Portable Ceramic Heaters in our living room and it does a great job heating the small room. We have had one of the coldest winters I can remember this year and we have relied on our space heaters for supplemental heat all winter to keep us warm.
This heater does a great job for us and is very easy to use and safe to be around. It does get hot, but as long as you are not too close to it you will be safe.

This heater has done a great job heating our small living room area. We have closed off some of the other rooms in our house this winter and stay in our living room with the portable heater and we have been warm and toasty all winter.

This heater is very easy to set and use. I like the temperature control and the settings on the heater are very easy to use.

We have been using this heater for a few winter seasons and it has held up well. We have had no problems with it.

I like the design of this heater. I like the tower heaters and feel they are very effiecient.

Safety
This heater does get hot, but as long as you use common sense and don't put it too close to fabrics it is very safe.

Cozy Heater!

from Ohio

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

This is great heater! It is super modern and helps save money when heating your home. The Bionaire Tower heats right up in seconds and the digital thermostat is an extremely useful feature which helps provide a much more accurate temperature control versus old fashioned coil style heaters I've used in the past. I have since also purchased a second heater for my mother-in-law's home over the winter and she loves it! She lives in an older ranch and this is exactly what she needs for heating her bedroom. It is great heater for anyone looking to warm a specific room or area when central heat is not necessarily the most effective method. It does a nice job heating larger areas like a family recreation room or even a garage. It is a very dependable unit and a smart buy folks!

It is very handy! The Bionaire heats up momentarily and works wonders at heating up any space!

The digital thermostat makes warming any room up quick and easy.

The unit feels very durable. I have not had any issues with it and it came covered under warranty.

Amazing, stylish and functional design. It is very futuristic looking!

Safety
It is a very dependable heater. The plug cord is well built and very secure. I don't have any fear of it overheating or causing a house fire.

keeps me warm at night!

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

I live in the middle of nowhere and it's always chilly in my house because of my geographical location so when I got this heater, I instantly fell in love. I always use the function that lets me set a temperature at which I want the room to be (ex. 68) and it will naturally warm it up. When it's done, the heater will stop and whenever it detects that the temperature has dropped, it will raise it back up. For me, I turn the heater on every day once I get home and go off to cook; after a few minutes, the other room and the house has that comfy and roomy feel to it.

It has a remote that allows me to change the temperature wherever I am in the room. If I'm reading a book and I don't want to get up to change the temperature, I can just use a remote to do it; I love it!

I've had mine since 2010 so for 4 years and it hasn't had a single problem. My other heaters that I tried before all had a problem within 2-3 years of purchase so I especially love this brand of heater.

I love the design; it's so classy. It fits perfectly with any room and it makes my room look so modern which I love.

• Safety:

Summarize this product in one sentence.

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

I just bought this space heater for home. My apartment leaks cold air into the room through the doors and windows like crazy. This space heater really does the trick and heats up the whole room without my feeling as though it is costing too much or that it is a safety risk. It also does not make too much noise.

it does what you bought it to do. It heats up the room really well. I am comfortable at night; whereas before I was always cold as the night saw the drop in temperatures. I am from the South and not use to such colds here in VA.

It is very easy to use, just plug and run... It is not complicated and comes with easy to read directions. I think it has a fuse that will activate if it overheats because it is too close to something.

I have already used it several times and it seems to be holding up really well.

I like the sleek modern design. It goes well with my AKIA furniture.

Safety
I was very concerned about safety but this heater puts my mind at ease.

Not durable.

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

Performed well as long as it was working as a heater.

8 months for me.

It is no doubt one of the best looking portable heaters out there.

Great cost-saving spaceheater.

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

During the fall and winter, we turn the furnace off and heat our room with this space heater. It heats up to 85 degrees and can be set as either stationary or oscillating. It is very easy to use and runs fairly quietly. We have seen a big savings on our gas bill during the colder months from using this heater. We give this product our full endorsement.

Our room is nicely heated within 5-10 minutes.

It is very user-friendly.

We are now on our second heater. Our first one we used everyday through three falls and winters, lasting well beyond its warranty.

It has a very sleek, modern look to it.

Safety
Space heaters are potential fire hazards, but we have always taken the proper precautions (i.e. keeping paper and clothing away from the space heater) and have never had any problems. A nice safety feature of this heater is that it automatically shuts itself off if it tips over which sets my mind at ease.

Very neat heater.

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

I love the awesome, sleek look of this heater. It's performance is just top of the line too, it heats up my bedroom in no time, and hold the heat all night comfortably. It does not get too hot to the touch, which relieves me as I have small children around. Although I use it primarily in my bedroom, I have used it in the living room as well so it is perfectly capable of heating larger areas just as good.

So warm!!

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

I love the Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater so much. I use it during the cold winter months and it keeps me so toasty warm! This heater is small and portable, so you can take it anywhere and it doesn't take much space which is great. Also, this heater comes with a remote so you can adjust the heat settings; the heater heats up really fast!!

Never be cold again!

Comments about Bionaire Portable Ceramic Mini Tower Heater:

This heater is amazing, it keeps you cozy, warm, and happy throughout those cold, horrible winter days. It has it's own remote control, which comes with a battery. Also, it shuts off if it begins to overheat which is an amazing safety feature for people like me who sometimes forget something on. Its digital reader is very easy to read and clearly shows the temperature.

Amazing performance, keeps you very warm and it's really energy efficient. It's ideal for people who want to keep large rooms warm.

Extremely easy to use, the information panel shows everything nicely and very clearly for you to see.

Seems pretty durable so far, haven't had any problems with it breaking down, or getting damaged in anyway.

It's a very nice design, and quite compact, it seems to fit in almost any large room you place it in.

Safety
It's very safe, it has it's own auto off if it detects that it's overheating. If you forget it on, it will turn itself off before it overheats too much, which is quite useful.