Other Hair Shine Products:

Biolage Smoothing Serum

Biolage goodness.

from Houston, TX

Comments about Biolage Smoothing Serum:

First of all, Biolage products smell AMAZING!!!  It's definitely because of the product and price.  Now this item will most definitely tame every single strand of frizz in your hair.  Be sure to use a moderate amount on damp hair before you blowdry and /or style your hair.  Also make sure your hair dryer is on the warm setting and not super hot.  Too much heat can damage your hair.  This product is good for all different types of hair.  The trick to this serum is to use it sparingly at the roots of your hair because you don't want to have a greasy head.  I would say use most of it and the ends of your hair and lightly swipe the top layer of your hair.  It will add tons of shine and radiance.  You will feel like you just came out of the salon.  In order to buy this item, you will most likely have to go to a beauty salon because I haven't seen much of these at my local drug/grocery store.  The case may be different for you.  Try it out.

Smellllllls soooo gooood!

from East Lansing, MI

Comments about Biolage Smoothing Serum:

I love that this is a spray. That is my favorite part. I wish more were sprays, although I can understand the benefit of being pourable into your hand too, but it is so easy to just spritz some into your hair! You can also spritz it into your hand if you so desire. I LOVE BIOLAGE products so much because they are nice quality and they SMELL SO GOOD! This is my favorite because the smell lasts long and you just need a little and you're only putting a little on your hair. I think it works pretty nice! It is just serum, and most serums just do what they do. It lasts fine too. It is expensive but again, you only need a little bit and it works well and gets all over your hair if you work it is - which is the natuer of the silicone based serum - and it smells with even a little bit! I have noticed that at the store some of the older bottles turn a tinge yellow but I dont know what that means as far as the product being ok (still smells great and works fine!).

Biolage smoothing serum smoothes but adds a slightly greasy look

from Saint Paul, MN

Comments about Biolage Smoothing Serum:

This is a great serum, but you have to be careful not to use too much, not to use on hair that is prone to being oily, and not to use it near your roots!! I never figured out why when putting it in my hair, it looked great in the morning but by evening made it look greasy (and my hair is not oily at all). But then I realized I should not put it near the roots and concentrate more on the tips/face framing layers of my hair. This made a huge difference! But it's still hard to only apply it to 3/4 of the hair strands in my opinion (and by hard I mean hard to remember how to apply it because most things you apply to your hair, you apply to the entire head evenly). So that is why I am giving it a lower score. If you want a nice sheen to your hair, you will like this. You pay more for great quality. I haven't tried other serums so I can't compare. I received this as a free gift and was satisfied enough to continue using it. If your hair is dry or frizzy, like mine can be since it is damaged, this can help in appearance.

So glad my hairdresser recommended this product

from Casa Grande, AZ

Comments about Biolage Smoothing Serum:

For years I would blow dry my hair and then have to smooth my frizzies down with some hairspray...till my hairstylist recommended this product.  I put just one pump in the top of my hair after I get out of the shower, blow dry my hair and that's it.  No frizz.  My hair is super fine and thin, so I was weary to try it, thinking it would be too oily and weigh my hair down.  But it worked!  I've had the same bottle for about a year now and it's only 2/3 of the way gone.  Definately can't live without it!

Does the job but didn't dazzle

from Woodbridge, VA

Comments about Biolage Smoothing Serum:

This serum from Biolage wasn't bad.  I would reccommend it.  It's not too thick like many serums can be, so you can use it in wet hair to blowdry.  It is also good as a finishing product.  You can use it on dry hair to smooth frizzies or flyaways.