Other Shampoos:
Shampoo for All Hair Types
Biolage

Pros

Cons

Biolage is one outstanding product

Well to be honest a friend of mine was working at this company that packaged the products For "Matrix"  And after awhile we were allow to have a sample product once in awhile.  And, my hair was lifeless breaking ends, not growing, and I tried one she had suggested.  I price was way out there.  Though I was desperate I mean what could it hurt. Everything else on the market sure wasn't working, tired of getting my hair done, and still no life.  Anyway The product see gave was outstanding, and it comes in a variety of other products as well.  Such as conditioners, hair sprays, etc,.  And you don't need much of the product, to handle the job.  So paying alittle more goes along way. And well worth the overwhelming feeling of confidence.

My overall  rating  5 definitely.  Most the hair salons, I've been to carry the product lines, sometimes there are even special deals on them.  That's what I wait for.  Well good luck, check them out.

I will not waste money on this stuff again

I have a good friend who is a manager at a salon and she gives me great discounts on the products that they sell there. I purchased a gigantic bottle of Biolage Shampoo and initially thought it was nice because the scent reminded me of getting pampered at the salon and I assumed that just because it was expensive it was going to be a good product, however, I changed my mind after about a month or so of using it consistantly because it made my hair start to feel dry and appear to be very dull and a lot less healthy than it was prior to the time when I first started using it. I did not want to waste the remainder of what was left in the enormous bottle so I bought Pantene Ice Shine to fix my dull shine-less hair and alternated the two different brands, I noticed a difference the very same day that I used the new brand of shampoo but continued using up the remainder of the Biolage shampoo just because I did not want to waste it. I was very relieved when I finally finished the bottle and I will never waste my money on that stuff again! No matter how good of a deal it is! It is just not worth it!

Wonderful Shampoo

from Miami, FL

Pros

• Adds Shine
  • Cleans Thoroughly
  • Gentle
  • Great Smell
  • Lathers Well

Cons

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

The shampoo cleanses very well and deeply without drying out your scalp. It smells divine. I like that it adds body and shine to my hair after every use. It helps me fight frizz caused by the humidity outside. I definitely recommend it.

• Hair Type:
      • Wavy Hair

Great product, great scent!

from Wesley Chapel, FL

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

First of all, Biolage has a great scent. I have to say it is one of my favorites. It keeps my hair smelling great, and I love it. This shampoo is wonderful in so many ways. It lathers up very quickly and makes my hair feel so clean. I usually like to wash my hair twice to make sure it is really clean, as most shampoos do not create the clean lather until the second wash, but this shampoo works on the first wash. I can feel my scalp tingle and I know my hair is truly clean. My hair never feels weighed down, or lifeless. This shampoo is one of the best on the market.

This product is a perfect 10 in the shampoo category. It is a shampoo that will continue to produce great hair even if you have been using it for years. This shampoo works well on all hair types, as I have fine hair, but my daughters hair is very thick and it works just as well.

My favorite part of this shampoo is the scent. I absolutely love it!

Great sent, sensible price and effective cleaning

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

This is one of the best shampoos I have ever used. Good lather, cleans well without stripping. Just gives enough suds to do the job. You do not need a lot, quarter size. I have a lot of hair and that is all I use. I repeat of course.

Wonderful sent! I bring this to my hairdresser when I get my hair done and everyone always says what is that sent, I love it! Not overwhelming. Light fresh sent, not fruity or perfume smell. It is something you would want to smell all o the time. It does not interfere with other sents.

Not a fan of this shampoo

from Southfield, MI

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

I have always been under the assumption that salon products = good quality products = great result / beautiful hair. Now I haven't always been able to afford salon quality hair products but from time to time when I would go to the salon with my mom she would let me pick out some shampoo and conditioner and purchase it for me. Maybe since I hadn't tried many shampoos and conditioners that were sold in nice salons I shouldn't have been so sure they would all be great, but I figured people who work with hair for a living would only sell great products to their customers.
      I guess I was wrong.
      On a trip to the salon with my mom I mentioned that I had been wanting to try Biolage. Since it was for sale in their waiting area, while I was back getting my hair done my mom picked up some Biolage shampoo and conditioner for me. It was such a nice surprise and I couldn't wait to try it out.
      Boy oh boy was I disappointed! I honestly feel like some of the cheaper brands like Aussie and Garnier Fructis worked better than the much more expensive Biolage! What a huge let down! I felt too bad about the money my mom spent on it to just toss it out, so it went in the basket in my linen closet that is reserved for my beauty products that just didn't live up to my expectations. And there it sat. And sat. Until finally a year or so later I felt less guilty and just threw it away.

This shampoo did not make my hair feel soft or manageable. It really made it feel more like straw than nice hair. And honestly, it made me think less of my salon for selling this junk to my mom for such a high price!

It did smell nice. I just wish it worked as good as it smelled!

A great nourishing shampoo fit for prople who want salon quality

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

this product helps hair grow and makes you feel clean. unlike other shampoos the washer only needs a dab of Biolage to make hair feel squeaky clean. Biolage contains all the essential ingredients to bring your hair back to a healthy state. Biolage is a versatile shampo that can be used on many different types of hair.

I love Biolage, affordable and it works."

from Wetumka, OK

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

I was introduced to Biolodge shampoo and conditioner by my hairdresser.  It is the only cleaning and conditioning products she uses on her clients.  And I have been a user since my first introduction.  I loved the smell and bought the product because she uses it and she did a wonderful cut on my hair.

During the cut, she also uses styling products for my consideration, which I enjoy.

Since my introduction to my hairdresser and Biolodge, I've been using both for the last 7 years.  I did move away, and had a job change, and still, when I can make it home to my hair dresser, I give her a call for a cut and wax. I look forward to what she has on the shelf for hair care.

I have continued to use Biolodge as a product and at Christmas or any instance for gift giving, my hairdresser always has a bag with the Biolodge products for sale.  I usually take advantage of the opportunity, my hairdresser has wonderful taste and I know the products will work, it a good value and it works.

Biolage Shampoo is the very best

from Buffalo Grove, IL

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

My mother used to work at a salon, so she got to try out many different shampoos. Her hands down favorite was Biolage. She got rave reviews from customers and she herself loved how healthy it made her hair. I have curly hair, and it makes my curls nice and hydrated. It prevents damage and leaves hair smelling great. It is pricier than other shampoos but comparable with other salon varities. I'm all for quality over quantity, especially because with shampoo, a little goes a long way. Biolage shampoo is definitely worth every penny of the extra investment. Long-term, your hair will thank you for using Biolage.

There are many different varities - smoothing, hydrating, for oily or dry hair. Try them out and see which one suits you best!

Personally I've never seen Biolage or any other salon shampoo in trial size, but usually just fill up another random bottle with the shampoo when I need to travel.

Great Brand Bad shampoo

from Bronx, NY

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

I used to use this shampoo years ago when my sister a cosmetologist, worked for a beauty supply company. We got tons of brands to try and this being one of them. Biolage just did not do anything for our hair. There is no complaints to even file other than it did nothing. Hair felt crappy using it. Ever since then I would never even think to pay the price they charge for this stuff no way. My hair is very color treated and processed so I can't use stuff that is bad. My hair will just feel like a hay stack lol  Like I said love the brand hate the shampoo !!!

from Thonotosassa, FL

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

I love Biolage shampoo, it cleans your hair and moistures it at the same time.  I have color treated hair and it helps keep you hair color from fading.  Biolage makes really great hair care products that work really well together to keep your hair looking and feeling great.

Asolutly the est shampoo I have ever used by far!

from Gainesville, GA

Comments about Biolage Shampoo:

I would have to say this is the best shampoo I have ever bought. I have problems buying shampoos for my hair. They either make my hair too greesy and weight it down or too dry and britle.But this shampoo gives my hair just enough conditioning so it does not feel dried out but yet not too much to wear my hair is weighed down and sticking to my head. The price is a little expensive but I do not have to use nearly enough of it when washing my hair as I have to do with other shampoos. And on top of everything thing else it smells awsome too. I cannot tell you how many times someone was standing close to me and commented on how good my hair smelt. Odd I know, but it just goes to show how good it really does smell. I would recomment this shampoo to anyone, especially if you have hair that does not work with most shampoos. I have told many people about Biolage and everyone who tried it loved it. This is the best shampoo I have ever bought and is so worth the money.