4.8
Biolage
Biolage Bodifying Shampoo

Biolage Bodifying Shampoo

4.8

Hairdresser recommended-so glad she did. Love it.

Comments about Biolage Bodifying Shampoo:

Biolage is such a fresh smelling and cleaning shampoo. I am so glad I started using it. Adds so much body to my hair. It also lets me wait a day to shampoo again, which is not typical with my hair. I love the volume and the scent. So fresh and soft. I would recommend this shampoo to everybody. I have only been using it for about 1 month now, but I don't believe I will be going back to my previous shampoo any time soon. I also use the conditioner which is just as fantastic as the shampoo. My recommendation is that everyone should use this shampoo and conditioner if they want fresh smelling hair with great body.

Great volume. Leaves my hair so soft and controllable. It feels so clean. There is no heavy feeling or greasy feeling when I am done shampooing. It actually feels better than other shampoo I have tried.

Such a clean scent. Does not overpower any other scent I like to wear. Makes me feel fresh when I am done showering.

Awesome product....a little pricey.

Comments about Biolage Bodifying Shampoo:

I love this Shampoo. Even though it costs more than a lot of other products available, I think it is worth the money! I have very fine and thin hair, and when using this product I feel that it really helps. I have bought cheaper shampoo several times, and always end up going back to Biolage! It makes my hair feel and appear to be thicker and have more volume. I also like that it comes in larger size bottles. I usually have smaller ones in my shower, and just keep them refilled from the big bottle I buy. The only down fall is that this shampoo is not sold everywhere, so sometimes you have to go to a special store to purchase it.

I have very thin hair, and when I use this bodifying shampoo, I feel like it does actually help give my hair more body. It also does a great job of cleaning my hair with out weighing it down.

I love the scent of this shampoo. It has just enough scent with out being over powering. I am not a big fan of the floral scents, or even the fruity scents, so I like that the Biolage shampoo just smells good with out incorporating flowers or fruit!

All around best shampoo

from Middletown, OH

Comments about Biolage Bodifying Shampoo:

This shampoo is more expensive than what I normally pay for shampoo, but every once in a while, I splurge and pick some up. I wish I was able to buy it everytime because it is the best shampoo I have used. This shampoo smells amazing and leaves my hair feeling soft and clean. It is the only shampoo I have ever used that causes people to ask me what I use on my hair because of the scent.

Biolage is an excellent at adding body and volume to my hair!

from Greensboro, NC

Comments about Biolage Bodifying Shampoo:

I love this product because it truly adds volume and body to my hair!  It smells great and lathers really well.  After using it, I feel like my hair is cleaner than with other shampoos.  It leaves my hair really manageable, which has been a problem in the past, as my hair is very fine and tangles easily.  Great product!