Other General Household Cleaners:

Cons

Eliminates odor

from Westchester, IL

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Stain And Odor Eliminator:

I purchased Biokleen Bac-out Stain and Odor Eliminator initially for my dog when he was a pup and wasn't house trained. I would spray this solution on the area my dog made a mess and it would eliminate the smell instantly. It also prevented my dog from marking his territory. My dog never once came back to the spot that was sprayed. I only needed this spray for about a month while I trained my dog to go to the bathroom outside. I lately started to use this spray again on my garbage. I've been cooking a lot of poultry lately and the residue thrown in the trash can leave a foul odor. A couple of sprays of this solution and I can't smell anything. This spray enables me to fill up my trash bag instead of immediately tossing the foul debris. This spray also works wonders on baby diapers. A couple of sprays and you'll never know what happened in the diaper unless you looked. I would definitely recommend Biokleen Bac-Out Stain and Odor Eliminator.

The best for disinfecting

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Stain And Odor Eliminator:

At my home, we do lots of animal rescue. While most are potty trained, some newer animals tend to potty on the floor. BacOut is the only sanitizer that completely removes the scent/stain of the messes. This is important because if another cat smells the pee, they tend to try marking the area as well BacOut has saved us many headaches!

Gets rid of stains and smells right away. This product has kept our wooden floors alive, despite all of the animals we have running around the place! This is one of the only products that my family uses that I feel totally sanitizes the area it cleans, instead of simply cleaning it.

Has a great clean smell. The scent is sanitary, without smelling like a hospital room or reeking of alcohol or bleach. Additionally, the product completely removes the bad scent of whatever mess it is cleaning up. Cat pee is one of the hardest smells to get rid of, and we never have a problem when using BacOut.

Works miracles and isn't bad for the environment or household.

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Stain And Odor Eliminator:

I keep tons of this liquid on hand for soaking clothes or towels with bad odors. Cat urine, sweaty clothing, soured clothing - it fixes it all. You saturate the item in a tub/bucket/sink with this stuff then add a little hot water and let it soak. The worse the smell, the longer the soak (you might even dump out the water and add more if it's horrible). Items I'd normally toss out I've been able to revive with this stuff. I love it. And as a bonus, it's not harsh on your hands so it won't irritate your skin.

Amazing.

Doesn't really have a scent.

best deodorizer ever

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Stain And Odor Eliminator:

This is one of those products that is really worth the money. It is the rare combination of nontoxic / all-natural AND powerful / effective.

I use this for all sorts of purposes, but the one use I really rely on it for is laundry. I add a generous squirt to the load right before starting the dryer, and it kills all the smells. My family is very active - I am an avid runner and sweat like crazy, and my two young children literally roll in the mud and worse for fun. The Bac-Out makes everything come out smelling fine.

I love the scent as I squirt it - kind of citrusy, not a perfume-y smell at all. When the laundry comes out of the dryer, though, the scent has disappeared.

I do also use it for cleaning up any spills in the house that I think might leave an odor, and it has been effective at that as well.

For general purpose cleaning, however, I tend to use something less expensive. It does a fine job at general cleaning, but no better than less expensive products.

Pretty amazing stuff

from Gulfport, MS

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Stain And Odor Eliminator:

I can't remember how I originally stumbled onto buying a bottle of Biokleen's Bac-Out, but I'm glad that I found it! While it's not an all-out miracle worker (what one product ever is?), but it can certainly surprise you with its stain and odor removing effectiveness at times. The 32 ounce spray bottle is super handy to have near your laundry area; use it to pretreat stains - I have never had an issue with it drying on an item of clothing and washing it later either. The smell is pleasant and definitely not overpowering and you are sure to find lots of uses for it around the house. It can simultaneously help with treating a stain and smell on your carpet (say, from spit-up), without having to worry about using multiple products or using something with an overpowering smell. Really enjoy the line of products from Biokleen - sure to find something to add to your cleaning bucket!