4.8

Cons

Really like this cleaner

from Richmond VA

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner, Lavender Lime:

I was a little thrown off by the scent when I first saw the bottle (I wasn't quite sure how well lavender and lime would go together), but I am glad I decided to give this a try! It did a great job of cleaning, and I felt comfortable using it while my son was still an infant. I worried about harsh, human-made chemicals with other cleaners, but this one made me feel better. It left a pleasant scent behind and helped keep everything sanitary and clean. I was really pleased with this and I have continued to use it.

This did a wonderful job of cleaning - as good as any other product I have used. I love that it is not as harsh as some conventional products and still gets a decent clean.

I absolutely love how this cleaner smells! I was a little wary at first because I wasn't too sure that lime and lavender went together, but they combine surprisingly well and left a very pleasant scent behind.

The only bathroom cleaner that really gets the stink out!

from Iliff, CO

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner, Lavender Lime:

I just recently tried this product and I LOVE it. I have used Bac-out in my laundry room and loved it so this was an easy product to give a chance. I love the scent of this one, it really helps keep my bathroom smelling fresh and clean even with three boys in the house. I have used it around and in my toilet and it has really helped making the chore of cleaning the bathroom much easier. I haven't tried it on hard water stains etc. I was just looking for an odor controller and this product fits the bill.

It really kills the awful odors that can happen in the bathroom. LOVE it!

This scent is amazing. I love the combination of lime and lavender! There isn't any medical smell like so many lavenders. This is a scent I would have all over my house.

Effective Environmental Cleaner for Every Room in Your Home

from Berkeley, CA

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner, Lavender Lime:

Biokleen is one of my favourite brands. Their products are effective and easy to use, without containing harsh chemicals or toxins. This makes them safe to use in the vicinity of pets and children. Bac-Out is a great odour and stain remover. I've found it does the job in a variety of settings - strong smells in the bathroom, freshening garbage pails, cleaning up pet accidents. Because it's concentrated a little goes a long way, especially if water's added to make a cleaning solution. I'm not sure why they call it a bathroom cleaner, as it's appropriate to use in any area of the house. Like other Biokleen products, the price can be a bit expensive in local stores, but it's fairly easy to find discounted prices on-line. I highly recommend Bac-Out for stubborn stains and odours, and have been pleased with every product I've tried from this company.

Biokleen Bathroom Cleaner works great & smells great too!

from Honolulu, HI

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner, Lavender Lime:

So far I've gone through one bottle of Biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner and plan to purchase another. I love Biokleen's Bac-Out for stains (great lemony scent), so I thought I'd try the Bathroom Cleaner, also. Although the scent is called "Lavender Lime", I would say the scent is more of a cinnamon-citrus scent. I don't personally detect the lavender scent. I use this cleaner on all bathroom surfaces - toilet, countertops, sink, faucet, tub. Just like the original Bac-Out, it really eats away at stains and mold growing in the tub. For those who prefer more of a Soft Scrub-type cleaner, I'd recommend Biokleen's Soy Cream Cleaner for Kitchen & Bathroom, which also has a nice scent and that opaque "scrubber" sort of a look, but I think this Bathroom Cleaner spray works just as well and I would say works better on stains because of the enzymes. So, in all, I love the scent, it works great, and it goes on sale all the time online!

Smells Good and Cleans just as nice

from Naperville, IL

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner, Lavender Lime:

So I've mainly used this for freshening the cloth diaper pail when a pooped in diaper comes along...the scent knocks the poop smell dead (or nearly). It has so many uses though...getting stains out of clothes, treating stains on carpets and for general cleaning. It's concentrated so you can add a bit of water to it to extend the life of the product. I use it in my bathroom and love the smell it gives...not that nasty bleach smell gaahh (I would never use that product anyway) but it's much better than tilex or any other name brand non-eco friendly bathroom cleaner. It's hard to find a green product that works just as well as one with chemicals but this is one that is definately worth the few extra bucks you spend.

BacOut is great!

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Biokleen Bac-Out Bathroom Cleaner, Lavender Lime:

I have used BioKleen's BacOut for several months now, and I have to say, for a "green" product, it works REALLY well! It is a great odor eliminator and even has worked on our cloth diapers and nursing pads. I am getting ready to try it for pet stains next! I think the fact that it doesn't have harmful chemicals in it might make some assume that it couldn't possibly work as well as the regular cleaners or stain removers out there - that would be wrong. It has cleaned some of the toughest stains/scents out of our home and we couldn't be happier! It's also great that you have to use so little of the product - it is ultra concentrated and I have found that using it in a spray bottle makes it easier to use less, rather than pouring it on a stain, as the bottle would suggest. The price point isn't bad either - usually green products are more expensive, but BacOut is so economical because you have to use so little to get the results!