Other Bath Soaps & Scrubs:
Biggs & Featherbelle
Biggs & Featherbelle Soap - Goodie Bar

Biggs & Featherbelle Soap - Goodie Bar

I love that it's natural & moisturizing, but I want a nice scent

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Biggs & Featherbelle Soap - Goodie Bar:

Biggs & Featherbelle make a variety of hand-made, all natural soaps.  I had the opportunity to become familiar with their products when I was a body care buyer for Whole Foods Market.  So far, everything of theirs that I have used has been high-quality.

I've used the [Biggs & Featherbelle Soap - Barbados][1] , and really enjoyed it.  Now, I'm trying their Goodie Bar Soap.  Like all of their soaps, this one is paraben-free, petroleum-free and not tested on animals.

Each soap they make has a purpose: cleanse, moisturize, exfoliate and clear up.  **Biggs & Featherbelle Soap - Goodie Bar **is designed to moisturize.  Biggs & Featherbelle describe it as, "a moisturizing treat for dry skin".  It is made with key ingredients like: goat's milk, macadamia nut oil, cocoa butter and sweet almond oil.

When I wash my hands with this soap, the soap gets really creamy.  The creamy lather cleanses my hands nicely and leaves them feeling moisturized and soft, not dry at all.  I can tell this soap isn't fragrance-free, but the scent is too mild for me to discern what it smells like.  I would prefer to have a yummy scented soap, but I don't mind too much.

As for functionality, this soap is perfect.  It cleanses nicely and leaves my hands feeling soft.  If it had a yummy scent, I would give it 5 stars!

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Biggs-amp-Featherbelle-Soap-Barbados-review-410b0