3.6

3.6

Taste good hot or cold

from TN

Comments about Bigelow - Mint Medley Herb Tea:

I love Bigelow's mint medley tea, it has such a nice taste and smell and always seems to help me relax. I add just a splash of honey and cream to this tea and it taste delicious. Because it has a milder taste than some other tea's, you can drink or hot or cold.

The spearmint makes this tea taste like lawn clippings.

Comments about Bigelow - Mint Medley Herb Tea:

I have had Bigelow's peppermint tea, which is really nice. However, the mint medley was a real swing and miss for me. It tastes a little too grassy (somewhat similar to yerba mate). That might make it appealing to some, but it's a flavor that really turns my stomach especially with honey or sugar added to it. I did try at least five cups to see if it would grow on me and because I hate to waste money, but I eventually had to give up and throw the lot away.

Surprising experience, better than expected.

from Raleigh, NC

Comments about Bigelow - Mint Medley Herb Tea:

I love teas of all kinds, especially flavored tea. This was my first time to try a mint tea, so I have nothing to compare it to. I expected something this healthy to taste mediciney, but the opposite was true. Bigelow - Mint Medley Herb Tea is a hardy tea with an earthy after taste. Try it with lemon to lighten this brew. I like this tea for an afternoon pick me up or evening while watching TV. Best served hot.

No moxie in this mint tea.

from Los Angeles, CA

Comments about Bigelow - Mint Medley Herb Tea:

Two of my favorite teas are found in the **Bigelow** line. One of my least favorites -- the all-natural, caffeine-free **Mint Medley** -- is also a member of the **Bigelow** family.

Known as a doublemint tea because it combines both spearmint and peppermint, **Mint Medley** strikes my taste buds as woody and dull. The idea that his particular blend -- which also includes rose hips, lemon peel and hibiscus -- might stimulate the brain, seems impossible to me.

Bring on the the moxie of *Doublemint Gum*, of peppermint candy, of pungent fresh spearmint leaves plucked straight from the plant. Although I've not actively pursued them, there must be teas with this herbal combination that enliven one's cuppa.

I've tried **Mint Medley** hot and iced, with and without sweeteners, but, forgive me, this one's a dud.

Bigelow's Mint Medley is a burst of mint in your mouth!

from Camp Lejeune, NC

Comments about Bigelow - Mint Medley Herb Tea:

Since mint or fruit flavored teas are my favorite, I have tried a lot of different brands and flavors.  I have to say that **Bigelow Mint Medley Herb Tea **is by far the strongest mint flavor I have yet to find - and that's a good thing!

The first time I made this tea, I was blown away with the first sip, it's that minty.  It's so minty, that after I inhale a breath after taking a sip of this tea, my mouth feels cool like it does after brushing your teeth, not *exactly *that strong, but similar.  Unlike some mint teas, this tea has no sweetness to it, just a strong mint flavor.

Ingredients: peppermint leaves, spearmint leaves, rose hips, lemon peel, hibiscus.

After trying several Bigelow teas now, I have come to realize that they are the strongest flavored teas I have tried.  [I Love Lemon][1] was a very tart, lemon flavored tea, and [Pomegranate Pizzazz][2] , which is one of my favorite teas now, is a tea made with fruit juice and is bursting with fruit flavor.

This refreshing tea is made with all natural ingredients and is caffeine-free.  Like all Bigelow tea, **Bigelow Mint Medley Herb Tea **comes in individually wrapped tea bags that are sealed in foil wrappers.  If you enjoy really minty teas, this one is for you.

[1]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Bigelow-I-Love-Lemon-Herb-Tea-review-fc840
[2]: http://www.viewpoints.com/Bigelow-Pomegranate-Pizzazz-Herb-Tea-review-fe763