Other Sodas & Beverages:
Tea
Bigelow
Bigelow - Earl Grey Tea

Bigelow - Earl Grey Tea

One of my favorite teas!

from Valparaiso, IN

Comments about Bigelow - Earl Grey Tea:

Bigelow teas have always been just right; not too strong, not too weak, no matter if you leave the tea bag in your cup or not.  If you're more into 'lighter' tasting teas, this one can be kind of heavy, if you will.  I love the smell, as bergamont oil is an invigorating scent.

This tea, in my opinion, is best enjoyed anytime, especially winter, rather than a cup of hot chocolate.  And if you're looking to replace your coffee intake, this might be a good tea to start with.  Enjoy!

Bigelow tea is tea.

from Cocoa Beach, FL

Comments about Bigelow - Earl Grey Tea:

Always have this in my cupboard. Bigelow has a great variety of teas. The tea comes in foiled wrapped sleeves which makes for fresh tea every time. The flavor is robust, strong and will make you want to have more .... love Bigelow Teas

If it's good enough for Captain Picard, it's good enough for me!

from Oak Park, IL

Comments about Bigelow - Earl Grey Tea:

Those of you who are Star Trek fans may remember that Captain Picard loved piping hot Earl Grey Tea.  I must confess that I have not followed the action on the Starship Enterprise as closely as I should have over the years but I'm willing to bet that the good captain would have loved ***Bigelow Earl Grey Tea***.  This blend of black tea and bergamot flavor (similar to orange blossoms) was invented by Earl Charles Grey, the British Prime Minister from 1830-1834.  The flavor is stronger than *Bigelow "Constant Comment"* (in part due to the fact that I let the tea bag "steep" longer in the hot water before sipping) and today is a famous favorite in both Britain and North America, widely available in supermarkets and fancy tea rooms.

**STATS:**

Nothing to worry about here!

**TASTE TIP:**

The bright, refreshing flavor of ***Bigelow "Earl Grey Tea"*** is a real winner when combined with a sandwich or a light salad.  Good tea is also a treat when sipped without anything else at all.

Bigelow Earl Grey Tea smells as good as it tastes!

from Woodbridge, CT

Comments about Bigelow - Earl Grey Tea:

Cuppa Tea anyone?  Whenever I want a nice cup of hot tea I always turn to Earl Grey with Bergamot.  This is a wonderful tea that is so easy to prepare.  All you have to do is tear open the foil pack, which keeps Earl Grey tea fresh, and add boiling hot water.  Next, you let is steep until it is just right for you.  Finally, you sit back and enjoy alone or with a meal.

I discovered this wonderful tea a few years ago when I was teaching in a different school.  While waiting for a teacher to finish preparing her tea so that I could use the microwave to make my tea, I noticed a delicious aroma emminating from her cup.   I asked her what brand of tea she was making and she told me that it was Bigelow Earl Grey.  I questioned her about the lovely aroma since my tea was an earl grey, but didn't have that delicious aroma.  She said it was flavored with bergamot.

Since that day I have been enjoying the great, fresh taste of Bigelow Earl Grey Tea with Bergamot.  I don't go a day without it.  It not only tastes great, but smells wonderful as well.

Fit for an Earl but I love the flavor of this bergamot tea too.

from Boston, MA

**Bigelow - Earl Grey Tea**

While I adore good coffee I do love a really good cup of hot tea, especially when I'm not feeling well or have a cold that needs to be soothed.

This black tea has a very fragrant scent and delicious bergamot flavor. I steep the bag until the water is as dark as coffee, add a spoonful of sugar and a hint of lemon and I'm in tea heaven. I find it soothes and calms for a relaxing treat any time of day. I especially enjoy this tea during winter, it has a robust flavor that holds up to any cold dreary day.

As far as I'm concerned, **Bigelow Earl Grey Tea** blows other brands away in it's full bodied flavor and aroma.  Nothing weak or dull here, the rich flavor lingers on the tongue but is never sharp or bitter. It can however stain your teeth to a light brown if your not careful but a good brushing with a whitening toothpaste usually takes care of it easily.

On days when coffee just isn't doing it for me, I reach for the Earl, and he never disappoints.