2.9
BIC
BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor

BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor

2.9

Bic Twin Select Silky Touch works great at a great price.

I love the Bic Twin Select Silky Touch disposable razors for women.  Onethey are a great value.  I normally buy the 10 pack pastels and they last me quite a while.  There are 2 blades on each razor which is plenty for me.  I don't need all the bells and whistles of those fancy pricey razors that cost a fortune but will do the same job in the end as these Bic razors will do.

They are sturdy, and a good size for beginning teenager girls just learning to use razors for hair removal.  My daughter loves the pastel colors and find they are easy to use.  I love that we can give everyone in the house a specific color and no one gets mixed up.

I would definitly recommend these to others and have recommended them to family and friends who are looking for and inexpensive product.  I feel you can't beat the price of these shavers, there are always coupons available and they work great.  What more could you want?

The cheapest razor I have, but the one I always reach for

I originally bought the BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razors because I had a coupon for them, making the already inexpensive razors ridiculously cheap.  Little did I know that they would soon become my favorite razors!

To be honest, I hate buying razors, because no matter how much I pay for them, they always seem to go dull before I know it, and throwing away razors feels like throwing away money!  My first "nice" razor was the Venus Embrace, and I thought it was the greatest!  But when I ran out of replacement blades I didn't rush out and buy more, because the shave was spectacular... for the first week maybe, but after that is was just... okay.

The BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razors give a nice, smooth shave -- nothing fancy, but I don't miss the extras.  I always use shaving or shower gel, so I don't need a moisture strip.  The fact that they're lightweight doesn't bother me at all, and I don't have any trouble holding onto them.  I DO keep two razors in the shower, one for legs and underarms and one for more delicate areas, which seems to prolong their life and effectiveness.

DON'T buy these razors if you're looking for the ultimate shaving experience.  DO buy these razors if you want a smooth shave without any extras (and don't want to pay for them).

Ok for a quick shave

from Fort Worth, Texas

Comments about BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor:

This razor is ok. I use it for quick shaves for my legs. It is really only good for a couple shaves. I bought these razors because the price was reasonable and I needed something cheap at the time. I don't prefer this razor for everyday use. They get dull really fast.....only after one or two shaves. I also tried using this product on my bikini area and it was so uncomfortable and it kept snagging my skin. I was afraid of cutting myself so I wouldn't recommend using this razor on the bikini area. I've tried lots of different types of disposable and refillable razors and this one was not one of my favorites. It is certainly not my first or second choice. I would not recommend this product to anyone. The durability is not good. The feel of it in my hand while shaving is not comfortable either, the razor slips out of my hand while shaving. I like other bic products. The razor is small to.

Poor quality

Comments about BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor:

I have used these razors several times and every time I am unimpressed. It takes several motions to get the hair off and they give me razor burn EVERY TIME. It doesn't matter what precautionary steps I take: shaving cream, one swipe for one area, exfoliation, being gentle, etc. It doesn't matter. They give me angry red bumps all over my legs and they are just ugly. I would not recommend this product unless your skin is like super tough and can handle how harsh these razors are on your skin. Definitely a huge no no for sensitive skin gals.

Ouch razor cuts

from Forest City, MO

Comments about BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor:

I dont like this brand at all.  Its good if you are on vacation and need to buy something cheap.  They are a sharp razor but they dont last long either.  I use this brand and I get razor cuts everytime I use these.  They are a rough shaving razor.  The handle is small and hard to handle.  I wouldnt recommend this to any one.

Bic Twin Select Silky Touch works great at a great price.

from Ocala, FL

The cheapest razor I have, but the one I always reach for

from Columbus, NE

Bic, you can do better

from Madison, ME

Comments about BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor:

I struggle finding an economical razor to shave with.  I have very sensitive skin, so I not only have to be selective with my razor, but certainly with my lotion as well.  For the record, I have not found a shaving lotion that works for my skin.  I wind up using my organic soap, which seems to work okay, but that is another review.  I got this razor in my stocking from Santa and had never tried it before.  I was very unhappy.  I found that it caused me to cut myself a lot.  I also found that the lotion strip on it made my legs itch for hours.  i could not seem to wash off the residue well enough!  Needless to say, I will not be trying another shaving razor from Bic for myself.  Perhaps if my skin were not so sensitive and I could actually use shaving lotion, that would have helped, but i think I will stick with my old brand.  I would not recommend anyone with sensitive skin purchasing this product.

Please save your skin from the Bic Twin Select Silky Touch Razor

from Homestead, FL

Comments about BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor:

I bought this item in a large multi-pack due to the very low price of the item. The name on the package of the razor suggests that the razors advertised would be soft on the skin and 'silky' in its' use. There is no way this razor should even be on the market. If accidental death by shaving your legs or underarms was possible, this would be the razor capable of it.

Initially I thought I had gotten a single bad razor upon my first use in the shower. It could happen. After shaving only one lower leg, I was bleeding in multiple places. I proceeded to throw the item in question in the trash and pick out a new razor to use. The second razor was just as horrendous. I was more than just a little surprised. How could quality control be so bad? Well, just to check my chances of being wrong, I used a few more from the same package.

Do not waste your money, do not use the razors and please write the company.

not for me

from New London, NC

Comments about BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor:

I really don't care much for these razor's I find if my hands are wet when using these razor's the handle want's to turn in my hand while using it and I get cut a lot, so I won't be buying anymore of these type of razor's until they change the handle it should not be round because it is hard for me to keep from getting cut. Just not for me.

Silky Touch razors are cheap...

from Bel Air, MD

Comments about BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor:

I recently purchased two 10-packs of Bic Silky Touch razors at my local grocery store because they were on sale and I had a coupon for them, making them close to free. Unfortunely, that was still to much to pay. These disposable razors only have two blades, no lubricating strip, no privot-head. These are all things I can live without. Here's the problem: I soaped up my legs and went to shave them and immediately dropped the razor. Not once, but several times. They have no grip whatsoever. This fact made me rue my purchase, but now it has gotten worse. This was, I believe, my third shower with them and so far I have cut myself shaving three times. Once on shower #2, and twice today. I am one of those people who cannot just throw things away without using them, so I will tough it out, or maybe donate them, but I positively will NOT purchase them again. I ended up giving them 2 stars only because they are so very inexpensive.

Cheap and simply these bic razors do the job.

from Puyallup, WA

Comments about BIC Twin Select Silky Touch Razor:

The bic silky touch razors came in a pack of about 12 or 10 i cant remember. But when i first used those darn razors they were so amazing to me because they actually worked and were very inexpensive. I myself did not buy these razors, they were given to me as a gift. I would buy these razors as i will continue to use them! The razors are pink and they have 2 blades. there is no conditioning strip on them unlike some other more expensive razors but they still do the job right and actually take the hair off of my body quite well. i didnt get one knick or anything! I was so pleased with these razors that i used them even on my underarms which is a very sensative area for me. These razors did not iritate my skin one bit and were sharp as a razor. pun intended. I would recommend this kind of razor to anyone who doesnt want to pay too much for shaving items because these were cheap. I am going to use them and not the other intuition razors that are sitting around in the bathroom because those ones arent as good!