Other Baking Goods:
Betty Crocker
Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie

Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie

Great dessert for people with a portion control problem :)

My husband and I have an eating disorder when it comes to fresh, baked brownies.  We can *literally *eat a whole pan in one evening.  When I saw the **Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownies **in the stores, I had to give them a shot.

Betty Crocker Delights are desserts that you just add water, pop in the microwave for 30 seconds and you have a wonderful, baked dessert in a single-serving bowl.  They have several varieties to choose from, but with the previously mentioned eating disorder, we opted for the **Hot Fudge Brownies.**

To make the brownies, simply stir water into the brownie mix and cook in the microwave for around 30-40 seconds.  When you take it out of the microwave, the lumpy batter miraculously turns into a warm, chewy brownie.  Squeeze the included packet of chocolate sauce on top of the brownie and your'e set!

**Betty Crocker Warm Delights **come in the following varieties:

- Molten Chocolate Cake

- Molten Caramel Cake

- Peanut Fudge Brownie

- Fudgy Chocolate Chip Cookie

- Cinnamon Swirl Cake

- Lemon Swirl Cake

I thought the **Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie **was wonderful!  It tasted like a fresh, baked brownie without even having to turn the oven on.  Not only did it taste delicious, but the portion control was perfect.  One dessert is the perfect size for one person.  If you like brownies or other warm desserts, I highly recommend you give the Betty Crocker Warm Delights a try.  I will *absolutely *buy these again!

I'd rather make mine from scratch

A friend of mine whipped up one of these treats for me to try. I never bought or tried them before. It was a quick treat to prepare but I didn't like it at all. I love baking. I guess I'm spoiled with the desserts I make from scratch. The treat in the bowl reminded me of the little cakes I made as a child in my easy bake oven. The taste and texture were terrible. For those who desire a quick dessert this might suit them. It's just not for me.

Everyone loves hot brownies

Comments about Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie:

I was amazed by the taste of Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownies. I was hesitant at first because I didn't think that the brownies would cook fully in the microwave. I was wrong. It was the best brownie I have ever tasted. I just added some water and put in the microwave. In less then five minutes my single serve brownie is done. I love these because I don't have to make an entire batch of brownies if i have a craving. They are absolutely delicious.

Quick and easy brownie fix

Comments about Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie:

Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie is very tasty. I buy these when I want something with chocolate but do not have the time or feel like going to the trouble to make it myself. All you do is add a little water and microwave! These are moist and very tasty. They are great to have as a quick snack.

Quick and tastes good.

Comments about Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie:

When I am craving something sweet this is my go to snack. Betty Crocker Warm Delights hot fudge brownie is quick and easy. All you have to do is add water and microwave. It is packaged in a single-serving bowl and the amount you get is more than enough for me. They are a bit pricey for just one brownie but the convenience of it makes up for that. When I don't have time to make brownies from scratch, these are great!

Perfect warm dessert

Comments about Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie:

I purchased the mini version of the warm delights and I thought it was so delicious especially since you can eat them while they are nice and warm.  I am definitely going to purchase more of these and keep them on hand when any of my family members gets a "chocolate cake" craving and I don't have time to bake a cake.  The texture was very moist. My only dissapointment was that it was too small and was gone before I knew it. But overall a great dessert when you don't have time to bake!

I'd rather make mine from scratch

from Cincinnati, OH

they're ok

from Cambridge, MA

Comments about Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie:

I would so make my own batch of brownies with bittersweet chocolate and sugar, etc. instead of buying a single serving at this price. But, as microwave cakes go, this isn't half bad. The chocolate is gooey, and thank goodness it's microwavable. When I have that chocolate dessert craving when the 3:30 tireds hit me at work, I can grab one at the store across the street, pop it in the micro, and find a nice corner to feed my chocoholism.

Great dessert for people with a portion control problem :)

from Camp Lejeune, NC

- Lemon Swirl Cake

Betty Crocker's Warm Delights take care of my chocolate fix

from Saint Marys, PA

Comments about Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie:

My husband and I like brownies and cake. However, it is just the two of us and we don't need to make an entire large pan of them. We thought we would have to give these up until I found Betty Crocker's Warm Delights iin the store. I bought one and we loved it! The chocolate brownies taste wonderul! They are very simple to make. YOu just add a little water and toss it in the microwave for 45 seconds! They are so simple that my 10 year nephew can make one for an after school snack. I also send them to my sons who are attending college. They love them. It is like getting a gift box from home without worrying about the snacks getting stale.

The Warm Delights come in many delicious chocolate flavors. There is also a lemon cake mix that tastes like fresh lemon! The chocolate peanut butter brownie is my favorite! It has a fresh peanut butter and chocolate flavor mixed.

The cleanup is so simple. We just toss the pan away. For those who keep such things, they are the correct size for a hot bowl of cereal from the microwave.

Tasty

from Saucier, MS

Comments about Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie:

Betty Crocker Warm delights Hot Fudge brownie is wonderfull. Its small and can be made in the micwave and only takes a little of water and cooks in no time.I like them because when Im in the mood for something sweet for myself i can grab one and mix one at atime up with having to make alot up and taking a chance for it to good to wast. And it is also at a good price I think.i can also by this tasty fudge brownie and that has a mix in a bowl and comes in 2 small packs the brownie mix  is mixed up with little water and after you cook it in the micwave then you can add fudge on top. i would recommend this product to friends.

Nice to have on hand!

from Snellville, GA

Comments about Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie:

The Betty Crocker Warm Delights Hot Fudge Brownie product is great to have on hand. Some members talked about price. Save your coupons and buy when on sale. My boys can fix these themselves for an afternoon snack or after dinner desert and with no clean up since you cook and eat them right in the container. We are not much on eating sweets. If I made a big pan of brownies, half would be thrown out. So, when Betty Crocker came out with this product, I was excited. If we unexpected guests I pop out the brownies, place in another dish and top with vanilla ice cream. What a treat!