3.4
Betty Crocker
Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles

Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles

3.4

Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles are quick to make and yummy!

I didnt think that the *Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles* would be all that good especially since the meat is already in it. I got up my guts to try it and it definantly surpassed my thoughts of what it would be. My boyfriend and I **love** them!! I recommend to get them if your looking for a quick easy meal when in a rush or for a lunch at work (my fav choice!) Everytime I go grocery shopping, I make sure that they are on my list! It may not be as good as regular hamburger helper but they sure do taste good.

There a great kids snack or even a meal

These are a great way to get a quick lunch on the take in the same time it takes to put together a PB&J. It's a nice change from only having hamberger helper at dinner time you can now have it any time of the day. My husband takes this with him when he goes out of town all you need is a cup for water or eye ball it as he does and a bowl to put it in most of the hotels have a microwave there a great way to have a good meal that's cheap and you don't have to go any were after a hard days work. It's every thing you want in a cood snack dinner combo. The only thing my husband does not like is there is not enought in one packet so he makes two at a time for a dinner meal and one for a snack. Over all there eazy and everyone friendly.

Keeping the 3 year old happy and the fam satisfied

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

My 3 year old is OBSESSED with HH. However, the rest of the family gets tired of it after 1 or 2 times a month. When I found the singles I was ecstatic. I was a little apprehensive about flavor as sometimes microwave things can taste different. I tried it after it was cooked, though, and it was still delicious! I can still give him what he loves while we are able to eat something different. Love. Love. Love!

Small serving sizes.

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

I am a big fan of the hamburger helper meals as a family of four we have helper for dinner very often. We bought the Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles so that our kids would be able to cook it and have an after school snack. They work great they just have a very small serving size.

Quick and easy with a good flavor.

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

I was happy to see Betty Crocker hamburger helper microwave singles in the store. My kids like the taste of regular hamburger helper and this is a quick and easy alternative. I've bought other microwave single products before but most of them are just pasta and sauce. I like that this also has hamburger in it. My kids really like it, but more for a snack. They would need something extra with this in order to make it a meal option.

Great Idea but servings too small

from Oklahoma City, OK

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

The idea was great, but the main problem was ther was not enough per serving.  I cook it at work and had no measurer availabel so had to guestimate how much water to use.  Both times I apparently used to much and ended up with a runny soupy product, the second time I made two servings and cooked it a little longer to cook out the juice and it was much better.  The flavor was not quite as good as the regular HH but it was good in a pinch.  They need to add more flavors, however.  I have only seen two and those two do not tend to be my favorites.  But I do like the idea of being able to cook it in a microwave at the office.,

great quick 1 person meal

from Scranton, PA

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

This is great for a quick meal, for one person! My kids love it, you don't need to buy the meat, the meat is already in the package! Great for an office linch! great for the kids, or great for a one person meal! I love this product, I think it is the best Hamburger product out!  Also great for single working moms!

It can't get any easier than this!

from Lake Worth, FL

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

My kids love Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles.  Their favorite flavor is cheeseburger macaroni.  It's so easy to make.  All they have to do is pop it in the microwave with some water and cook it for a few minutes.  They love how it tastes!  There really isn't much in the package but now I see they're making a larger one called "mega packs."

These are kinda GROSS

from Warren, OH

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

I have an 18 month old son that needs fed three times a day...he's growing and he can EAT!  However, mommy doesn't like to eat three times a day so these easy to make single lunches are perfect for our family.  That's why I purchased these to try....YUCK!!! Don't waste the money!  They are gross...some things are just not meant to be made in the microwave.

Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles are quick to make and yummy!

from East Peoria, IL

Some of the BEST Single-Size Meals

from Colorado Springs, CO

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

I was used to cooking regular Hamburger Helper side dishes, but being a bachelor I found that most of it was going to waste.  I was super happy when Betty Crocker came out with the Microwave Singles so now there is enough for just 1 meal and nothing goes to waste.  I have tried a variety of the Singles dishes and they are all very tasty, especially the mac-n-cheese.  Another thing I love about these meals is that you can easily pop them into the microwave for a quickie meal.

Nice enough portion

from Hot Springs National Park, AR

Comments about Betty Crocker Hamburger Helper Microwave Singles:

I'm not a big eater, well not most the time anyways. But I liked the Hamburger Helper singles, they are just enough for me, I could do with a bit more but I am satisfied with this product. I like the taste, you don't have to add the meat because it comes with it. It's good for when you're in a hurry too or if you don't want to clean up a big mess and it takes just a few minutes to cook.I would recommend this to people who like a quick meal. Overall, I think this product is prettygood.