Other Snacks & Cookies:
Betty Crocker
Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks

Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks

we love them

every week i let my daughter pick out snacks for her and her friends.    always on the list are fruit snacks of some sort.     recently we started getting fruit gushers.  at first my daughter disliked them and refused to eat them.  i tried them and they are good.    sweet and the burst of "fruit" that comes out when you bite into the fruit snack is refreshing and different.     my daughter saw me eating HER snack and tried them again.     low and behold she decided she liked them and we've been on a gushers kick lately.  the price is comparable to other fruit snacks and you get no more or less than other boxes of snacks, by the same companies.    the variety of colors and tastes is good enough for my picky four year olds appiete and her friends.

these are a fun snack for kids with out breaking your pocket.  they are not organic and i am sure they have a high sugar content..but if you are like me and count fruit snacks as CANDY, then you are ok.

they taste good, but aren't healthy or a good value

I have mixed feelings about Gushers. The strawberry ones are pretty good, but are a guilty pleasure. I know I should hate them. The very idea is kind of gross. The "gushy" center is an artificially flavored, syrupy goo, and the outside is sort of like a cross between gummy bears and standard "fruit snacks." Let's be honest, Gushers are vitamin fortified candy posing as a legitimate lunch box item. They also cost more, and come in a smaller box than almost every other type of "fruit snack."

Great juice filled snack.

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

Betty Crocker fruit gushers have been one of our favorite fruit snacks for a while. They little bite-sized juice filled snacks are an awesome treat. I had run into a problem with a few boxes where we open them and all of the juice is out. The gushers are all stuck in one big clump and the package is pretty messy. They were still good, but the mess was too much.

Gushers! What a way to be a kid again!

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

Gushers. Every kid's favorite snack at one point or another! It was definitely mine--the fruity 'gushing' juice inside and the fruity chewy outside in every color of the rainbow. Eat them one at a time or mix them for an extra kick of flavor, it's hard to eat just one packet at a time!

they taste good, but aren't healthy or a good value

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

Probably not the healthiest, but so good

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

If you are a health nut, probably not the best snack. If you have children and pack their lunch for them, these are a great treat to include in the lunch. The juice in the middle squirts into your mouth and the flavor explosion that occurs is wonderful.

yummy

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

These are delicious and fun to eat. I like to pop the whole thing in my mouth or bite off the end and squeeze the goo into my mouth. For taste, they get a 10. The three problems are that I can eat 3 packs in one sitting, they can be expensive, and they get stuck in my teeth

A chewy fruit candy snack.

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

Betty Crocker Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks are pretty gross in my opinion, however my son absolutely loves them. They are sickeningly sweet and slightly sour, but that is what my son loves the most about them. Gushers are extremely chewy. They come in a variety of different flavors.

Great Fruity Snack

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

If you are looking for a great tasting fruity snack on the go then your best bet is Betty Crocker fruit gushers fruit snacks. The flavors of these fruit snacks are a blast in your mouth. Kids will love them and love you if you put these in their lunchboxes. I love all the flavors that they offer.

My Kids Favorite Snack

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

The Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks are amazing. They come in snack size packets and these candies are soft with a fruit juice center. When you bite down on them you get the juicy flavor of strawberry. The only thing I do not like is the price is a bit high for the amount of Gushers that you actually receive.

Seriously Gushy!

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

I used to eat gushers as a kid and i loved them for an afternoon snack or something sweet in my lunch box, now that im 25 im rediscovering those amazing little drops. I ordered a pack of 28 online and im currently snacking on the strawberry flavor. They are a real good treat for kids in the afternoon, and healthy too. They are also gluten free which is a big plus to healthy mothers. Overall I love this gummies and would suggest them to a great deal of people.

Ehh okay

Comments about Betty Crocker - Fruit Gushers Fruit Snacks:

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of Gushers. They don't taste the best, and I don't like the thick liquid on the inside. I also do not like giving these to my 3 year old son. Even though he is, in my opinion, old enough to eat these, he often chokes on the snack. I just do not like this product very much.