Other Bread Machines:

Betty Crocker BCF1690 Bread Machine

I actually use it

from Hensley, AR

Comments about Betty Crocker BCF1690 Bread Machine:

I think one of the most common things said about bread machines is that the owner never uses them. They are probably the most unused kitchen appliance out there. I put off buying one for years because of this, but finally gave in and got one about four months ago. I love it.

Like all bread machines, this one is large, but I just store it out in my garage and it works out fine for me.  I think that the Betty Crocker machine is probably one of the smaller bread machines I've seen.

I have enjoyed everything that I have made in this machine. It came with a pamphlet/recipe book and I used it at first. There is some tips on how to use the machine in there and what grocery products will help you make better bread in the machine. I have made several kinds of bread out of the recipes they gave me, as well as pizza crust and rolls. I was worried that other recipes might not work out, but every one I have tried has worked like a dream. I have become the queen of bread machine cinnamon rolls and my husband has also made hot dog and hamburger buns in the bread machine.