Other Toaster Ovens:
Betty Crocker BCF1620 1200 Watts Toaster Oven

Betty Crocker BCF1620 1200 Watts Toaster Oven

This is an oven that even your older child could use.

from Milford, OH

Comments about Betty Crocker BCF1620 1200 Watts Toaster Oven:

I bought this Betty Crocker Toaster Oven a couple of years back. I bought it to use in my camper. We take this to have warm chocolate chip cookies in or you can even toast your bread. This oven comes in handy. Also is easy for older children to operate.

Even Heating
We use the Betty Crocker Toaster Oven to bake choclate chip cookies in while camping. The cookies came out evenly baked and were not burnt or even overdone. They where just perfect!

The Betty Crocker Toaster Oven does have a door to pull down and is not hot when operating. But I would use a hot mitt to retrive your cookies from the oven. The temps goe as high as 450 degrees.

When i was done making the cookies i just washed the cookie sheet with soap and water. If by chance you drop some crumbs in the bottom of the oven, I would wait till cool then clean. I would clean with soap and water and a sponge.

It has lasted me about 9 years of camping. We use it every time we camp. Also very good to use to cook frozen pizza like Stouffer's french bread pizza.

My Betty Crocker Toaster Oven is whilte in color which blends in with any decor you might have.

• Even Heating: