Other Clothings:
Appliance Websites, Computers and Electronics Websites
BestBuy.com

It's Okay

Of course they have really cool electronics considering they specialize in electronics. They not only have electronics and electronic accessories, they also have appliances. And as far as really cool electronics they have covered that department. They have almost every computer I could ever dream of. They have nice smart appliances like washers and dryers and refrigerators. The downfall about this store is the price. They are priced on the higher end of the price point. You can usually find their products cheaper somewhere else. But If you're looking for a gaming computer there's no other place like Best Buy. They do carry some really powerful computers. The stores are always clean and they have amazing sales staff. And they make it so easy to shop their company whether it's in-store or online they made sure you can shop anywhere anytime.

tx

Credit Card Disaster

I was originally excited about my new camera, which is incredible by the way. But when I financed for it the gentleman in the photography area promised me that I wasn't going to receive a credit card. That was a lie, not to mention that they give you two options the first is a best buy credit card and the second is a Visa. He told me that the visa was not a credit card. It was all very shady to me. And now I'm stuck with an extra card that I didn't want in the first place. To add insult to injury, the website to register and make payments on the card isn't working properly. I went in-store to make a payment but they only take cash or check, and if you want to pay over the phone they charge a fee? If I would have known what a disaster this would have been I would have purchased a camera somewhere else. But the camera is nice at least and the financing plan is great with 0% interest as long as its paid off in time. Long story short: Signed me up for a credit card I said I didn't want and now it is incredibly difficult to make payments on it.

Salt Lake City, UT

Great Website for Electronics and Appliances

Recently, my husband and I have been doing a LOT of shopping with Best Buy and at BestBuy.com. It is for an unfortunate reason - all of our kitchen appliances have died within the last 12 months - but for that same unfortunate reason we were able to upgrade thanks to Best Buy and BestBuy.com. In the last 12 months we have replaced our kitchen dishwasher, oven range, refrigerator and microwave, and all with appliances purchased at Best Buy or BestBuy.com. We have had an overall wonderful experience and excellent luck with customer service. Since I am at the "elite" status of their membership program, whenever I order online I am not eligible for free expedited shipping, which I really find to be exciting! The website is very easy to use and navigate. The categories are all nicely labeled and organized, making it quick and painless to find what you are searching for. They often will offer coupons for various items, which does help because certain items to tend to run higher in price when compared to competitors. Really throughout all of this, I have had nothing but positive experiences with the staff at Best Buy and with the BestBuy.com website. Ordering online is easy and shipping is always fast. I will continue to shop at Best Buy for any of my electronic or appliance needs!

MI

Ok but not my go to

This store is ok, but not my go to website. For starters, you need to spend over $35 for free shipping. With many websites these days you can have free shipping for spending $25 or just being a member. I also think that the website is too highly specialized for today's market. Many stores that sell electronics also now sell a wider array of other products as well. Also, I think they have a pretty bad return policy compared to competitors. The return policy for most items is only 15 days! Even if you sign up for the rewards program and spend enough to make a certain status you will only get a return policy of 30-45 days. Many other companies are between 60-90 days. They do have a price match program which is always great; however, they will not beat a competitors price, which some companies do. Overall, I just cannot figure out what they have to offer that is better than another company.

null

Appliance Delivery Distaster

So let me preface that I have not purchased anything in a long time from Best Buy. I took the plunge a week ago and ordered a new washer and dryer under order number 674215012202 and they set a delivery day for October 6. I called twice to confirm the delivery day and per their email I would get a call the night before with a delivery window. Of course I don't get the call, so I am unsure if I should take the day off and wait for the delivery. Like the stupid jack ass that I am I stay home. On October 6 I call the 1800 best buy number and they show delivery is for today, but they can not see what the delivery window is because they have to wait until the store opens. They ask that I call back at 10 and speak to the appliance specialist. I call back at 10 and the appliance specialist tells me they have the washer dryer but that delivery is not scheduled. Thank you best buy for wasting my time and making me waste a vacation day from work. They only happy ending to this story is that I did cancel the order and delivery. My advise is to not order appliances from Best Buy.

Good Website for Electronics

BestBuy.com carries almost the same items that the retail store does but you can have the convenience of shopping at home. There are many brands of electronics to choose from along with certain appliances. A nice feature of the website is that you can do all of your shopping from home and then select in-store pickup for free so you can avoid the long checkout lines and go right and pick up what you have already purchased. They have always been good about keeping items in stock so you don't have to wait weeks for them to be delivered. I have usually found that if the items aren't available at one store they will be available at a store nearby. Their prices are pretty standard compared to other stores that carry the same items. I've never had an issue with their customer service though they can be a bit slow to get your in-store pick-up items if you go at a super busy time like around Christmas. They also have a rewards program that will earn you gift cards depending on how much you spend. It takes a while to get to a $5 gift card but if you buy major electronics there it is a good deal to sign up for a rewards account.

true

A retail site that works well enough

The Best Buy website, although not the greatest, is a reasonably serviceable electronics retail website that does a decent job with most things, and it is a place worth looking into for anyone looking to purchase electronic or home entertainment items, as it is reasonably easy to use and has a fairly good product selection, even if the prices can be a bit high. I certainly did not experience any issues the couple times that I have purchased something from there. Ease of Use Although the website is image-heavy, and thus potentially slow to load, its search filters are well-organized and allow one to find what one is looking for and compare the choices fairly easily. The checkout process is fairly straightforward as well. Overall, I would say that the website is pretty easy and straightforward to use. Product Selection Especially for a website associated with a bricks and mortar retailer, the Best Buy website has a fairly decent product selection, with a good variety of options in the way of brands and price ranges to choose from. Furthermore, it carries a wider variety of product types, for the home, entertainment, and car, than many other websites. It might not be Amazon, but it still has a good selection. Product Pricing The prices here can be a bit high compared to some other websites, but not so much that I would rule out shopping there if I can get the item I want within a reasonable time. Customer Service I have had no issues with their customer service, nor have I heard any of my friends or family make any complaints about it. Shipping and Returns Best Buy's shipping and return policies, as well as the experience of having items shipped seem to be about the same as what I have seen on any other website, nothing special in that regard, although the option to have a purchase shipped to and picked up at a store is a good way to save money there.

Clueless Store Personnel

Best Buy amazes me nearly every time i enter their Henderson, Nevada store. During my last 2 visits: Looked for the new LG OLED TV that was highlighted in their newspaper ad. Nobody in the store knew where it was or if they even had it! Looked for a Samsung Allshare Dongle for my Galaxy Note 3. Nobody in entire store could find it. Finally, I found it myself on the shelf in video dept with other video accessories. Ease of Use Best Buy may be the WORST place to try and find or buy ANYTHING electronic. Product Selection Selection is good, assuming you know exactly what you want and can find it yourself. Product Pricing Best Buy will match some online merchants but NOT nearly as many as Fry's Electronics does. Customer Service The worst. Shipping and Returns If you like standing in line for 20+ minutes (they NEVER have enough customer service people but ALWAYS have salespeople wandering the floor as if lost in space).

great selection of products

bestbuy has a great selection of products, they also get the latest electronics that come out. I really like the website that is because it has great products, from televisons to game consoles, bluray dvd players, and also have about every electronic item that I am looking for that are made by major brands names. I have found great deals on the website and I am very happy with my purchases. Ease of Use The website is easy to browse they have weekly deals ads, and also deal of the day on the site which I really think is cool. Product Selection Bestbuy.com had every electronic item that I was looking for, that were made from major brand names, like LG, Panasonic, Sony, Samsung, and a lot more of brands which were all good. Product Pricing They have very low prices everday and I enjoyed shopping on their website. Their weekly deals are great you will find things on sale for around 10% to 20% off which is alot to me. Shipping and Returns Their shipping is great, they have a couple of options to choose from and they are all reliable.

true

Great site; typical customer service

The site is easy to navigate and shopping is simple. No problems searching by different categories. Checkout and delivery isn't an issue, either. There are several specials and you can often get better deals on the website than you'll find in the store. But if you have to return something, you'll run into the same issues that make it a pain to return to a regular store. The brick-and-mortar won't honor any deals found online, which is standard for many companies. But they don't even ant to deal with any customer who bought something online. It's not customer friendly, but not exclusive to the website. As a site on its own, best Buy has a good web presence. Just don't expect any synergy with the store that might be in your town. But the experience from the web is a positive one, and enhances the brand with easy to find items, good prices and a simple checkout experience. Would recommend from that standpoint with no hesitation.

BestBuy.com