Other Multivitamins:
Berkley & Jensen
Berkley & Jensen Women's Premium Multivitamin with Minerals and Herbs

Berkley & Jensen Women's Premium Multivitamin with Minerals and Herbs

So Far From The Best

Comments about Berkley & Jensen Women's Premium Multivitamin with Minerals and Herbs:

After taking Berkely & Jensen Women's Premium Multivitamin with Minerals and Herbs for almost three months, I decided that they were just not for me. These particular multivitamins are extremely large, making it very hard to swallow them. These vitamins also left an awful aftertaste which was hard to get rid of. Once I did manage to get them down, I almost immediately started feeling nauseated. Sometimes within an hour or so, I would get sick to my stomach. Berkley & Jensen Women's Premium Multivitamin with Minerals and Herbs was suggested to me by my pharmacist. I have talked with others that have had no problems or side effects with these particular vitamins, but did not like them myself. I would definitely not recommend these vitamins to anyone. They are large, taste awful and leave you with a headache that seems to take forever to get rid of. I feel that there are much better multivitamins on the market.